Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, snowlou said:

@partyon it s going strong for me..i m loving the format! Anddddd.... You re wrong..kang hon is never a corrupt cop:joy: at this point of time.. It looks like his late father was..

Nice to hear! :)

I just thought from the first episode that Kang Hon was more interested in finding anyone to blame for the crime than to find the real culprit?

Great if it's not like that, because that was quite off-putting to me tbh. Also, I thought cops were not allowed to hit suspects anymore in SK. :joy:

• Like 3

@partyon hmm..well..it's still a drama after all..and kang ho...did try to plant evidence in later ep :joy:. Could you at least stay around until HP ep 3 if you find later than ep 2 is too overwhelming? :sweatingbullets:

On 6/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, triplem said:

R u also watching LD?

Yes, but I skip a lot of scenes. The first few episodes were worth watching, though.

I'm bed-bound again due to pain. I think I have fibromyalgia. Or I'm just too lazy. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I marathoned the last 5 episodes of WTCB yesterday! A tad draggy but since it means more of our characters, I didn't mind it that much. My heart was full after finishing it. Such a great drama!

@im0202 Are you still watching? How's your progress?

I’m still watching! At Ep 6 hahah. At least I haven’t dropped it yet:sweatingbullets: It is a little bit slow but starting to get better!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@alleram95 thanks for HP timeline. Will you keep adding to the timeline until ep 12? It's interesting but how did you get the appx dates and stuff?

Yes, I plan to map out the timeline. The first time I watched (live and with subbed) I couldn't really pay attention about the date, but the clear shot of the calendar on the wall did give a hint about the months. Since the pace of the story itself is quite fast, people might find it overwhelming. My little shipper heart also want to know the progress or the stage of development between the couples and think that it might give something new that I missed during my first watch. Before I planned to share it in the main thread, but uhm... I didn't feel want to take a visit there for awhile. :sweatingbullets:Waiting it to calm down (?) 

About the estimated time, for episode 1, they did mention some date (like the time of death for the little girl), text messages (about Chairman Ahn death, the successful surgery and the result for daddy long legs patient), written date on the contract, and hints from the lines that the actor said (on the weekend, less than a week, etc). I have to pause, rewind, try to look closely as possible at my laptop screen several times to make sure that what I found is right. ^_^

That's why it took me more than 2 hours to finished episode 1 yesterday. 

If you find a hint of timeline that I might miss, just mention it on the club :)

44 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Wow @alleram95, your timeline! Gold star for you! :star:

Thank you :blush:

When The Camellia Blooms is good drama. The suspense about the serial killer sometimes feel unnecessary but since that make Yong Shik show his police ability and the warm of the people at the market to protect Dong Baek, it's alright.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1