Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Some of you may remember that I told you that Koala's Playground is often reporting about cheating scandals in TW- and C- entertainment?

Yesterday there was an article about a J-entertainment cheating scandal. I'm at loss for words after having read the details what this cheating husband did .... :(

J-ent Rocked by Scandal as Comedian Watabe Ken Exposed as Cheating on Multiple Women Despite Married to Top Actress Beauty Sasaki Nozomi

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/06/12/j-ent-rocked-by-scandal-as-comedian-watabe-ken-exposed-as-cheating-on-multiple-women-despite-married-to-top-actress-beauty-sasaki-nozomi/

EDIT: I do love reading Ms. Koala's personal comments on her cheating articles, though.:joy:  In this article she wrote:

"Can we just toss him in a ditch for, like, eternity now."

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

The only K-drama I have re-watched in its entirely was Coffee Prince. And I think there was a few years in between. Now sitcoms like Friends, Big Bang Theory, Will & Grace - I can happily re-watch them multiple times.

34 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@snowlou @wallflowersforjane Yes I do love GHJ a lot... I love how her acting seems very natural, and how she ‘ugly cries’. I cannot stand actresses who cry so prettily (who cries like that irl?!) so I respect her for not trying to be so elegant when crying:D

Yeah, I love her natural acting style! Its so effortless. And her styling in this drama was A+! It looks like she shops at thrift stores to save money but yet she looks so good. Thank goodness SHB didn't pretty-cry right? Haha!

@snowlou I wonder if have to consider an IkSong club later when S2 begins. IkSong is just going to get more intense next season right? We don't want the thread to be shut down!

@kokodus You da best, taking one for the team! I got so mad reading while the drama was airing. Thank goodness I could rant to my bff about it then. And then we both stopped reading to preserve our sanity. Haha!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Question 2:

Anyone watching Thai drama "My Husband in Law" ? Wondering if I should check it out.

I need my light hearted cohabitation drama fix from time to time. :joy:

Spoiler

I only noticed this drama because of the drama poster. That doggy is so cute :wub:

kY5l8f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@snowlou I wonder if have to consider an IkSong club later when S2 begins. IkSong is just going to get more intense next season right? We don't want the thread to be shut down!

I have a gut feeling that there will be more people coming to join the thread in S2 especially if the duo decide to explore their relationship further (if not sailing the ship all together yayy). Although I must say I actually like the shipper thread the way it is now...it's just like a small community judging from the number of frequent posters. I doubt the ones who don't support the ship will post anything against on the thread... but who knows. IF the time comes for that to happen, I suppose then it won't be easy to keep things as amiable as on the main thread because it is like you outrightly ask for a war if you post anything bad about certain ship on the shipper thread (and there are a few hardcore IkSong shippers there that won't hold back at all). Maybe we can help them open their own shipper thread like how @Lawyerh helped IkSong? :joy:

2 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I have a gut feeling that there will be more people coming to join the thread in S2 especially if the duo decide to explore their relationship further (if not sailing the ship all together yayy). Although I must say I actually like the shipper thread the way it is now...it's just like a small community judging from the number of frequent posters. I doubt the ones who don't support the ship will post anything against on the thread... but who knows. IF the time comes for that to happen, I suppose then it won't be easy to keep things as amiable as on the main thread because it is like you outrightly ask for a war if you post anything bad about certain ship on the shipper thread (and there are a few hardcore IkSong shippers there that won't hold back at all). Maybe we can help them open their own shipper thread like how @Lawyerh helped IkSong? :joy:

But if non-shippers go onto shipper threads to troll, can’t we just mark the post as ‘off-topic’? Or is this not obvious enough to chase them out of the shipper thread? Hmm...

I haven’t experienced a shipping war before so I’m clueless too.:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

7 minutes ago, im0202 said:

But if non-shippers go onto shipper threads to troll, can’t we just mark the post as ‘off-topic’? Or is this not obvious enough to chase them out of the shipper thread? Hmm...

I haven’t experienced a shipping war before so I’m clueless too.:D

My recommendation is to ignore the shipping wars. Last time I experienced one was in 2014 or 2015 and I tried to avoid the discussions as best as I could and just focus on the drama. :D I believe there were only a few of us on the thread who were actually talking about the drama and not the ships. :D 

Felt pretty lonely. :D

• LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

@im0202 @partyon I don't think i experienced a very bad one either... there's some on JI thread back in 2016 when the drama aired but I think in the end the ones that supported the second male lead just stopped posting or something? coz i didn't remember it turning into a very ugly war (or maybe i was just being ignorant *shrugs*) Partyon I think that's what happened in HP thread too..we all love talking about the lovelines and while some do talk about the other parts of the drama..the lovelines talk just gazillion more in numbers :tounge_wink: 

@Lawyerh I was hooked from the first episode I thought it was such a clever-type drama like Sherlock!

+2

@Lawyerh Found "My Husband in Law" in MyDramaList when I was browsing drama news. :D

Spoiler

https://mydramalist.com/29513-ok-keub-hak-ab-ruk-khun-samee

I think it just finished airing. Seems to be some kind of a cohabitation drama.

"Muey is a young girl who lived with her mother, who has a very close friend. Muey also has a crush on Thien who is the son of her mother's close friend. Although Muey loves him, Thien never seems to love Muey, instead, he always teases her, messes with her, and sometimes bullies her. Muey never got angry or responded to Thien when she got bullied because she loved him too much. One day, Thien was forced to marry Muey just to get rid of the wife of a powerful man. As Thien never looked at Muey as his life partner, he was not really okay with the marriage. In addition, Thien wanted a perfect woman as his wife, but Muey was never perfect in his eye. Will Thien fall in love with Muey at the end? Will Muey be the perfect wife for him? "

The difference is that this show is rated R :D

I'm not sure why I dropped Secret Forest. I guess I just found the whole political/corruption angle quite tiring in the end, and that's why I didn't finish it. I will check out season 2, though, as it might like it better.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I think I effectively scared everyone here of a potential shipping war. Hmmm....I feel bad now. 

WE ARE NOT AT WAR. Lol. 

Flowergarden shippers have their own blog, I'm pretty sure they will not come here when S2 clears up all the lovelines. Even if they come to voice their disappointment, they will stick to the main thread. They will not go to the shippers thread. So rest assured. Let's just enjoy the drama. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@000231846597 do u like crime political drama? Have u watched Secret Forest / Stranger ? It's Baeksang award winner in 2018. I'm not always agree with the BS winner. But this one really good. 

Yap, I like crime dramas. I heard it's good but an exhausting watch. Not in the right mood to get into it yet after tiring work, but may watch it if the reviews of season 2 is as good as season 1. @partyon 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

52 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I think I effectively scared everyone here of a potential shipping war. Hmmm....I feel bad now. 

WE ARE NOT AT WAR. Lol. 

Lolol, nah you are not. I was thinking of the earlier thread pages too. 

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Well....student internship?:joy:

+2

Gosh, I remember being super exhausted the first week of my internship that I fell asleep at 8-9pm after I came home. Sounds weird because you are just sitting down the whole time but it was so different from walking to classes as a student and trying to absorb so much new information.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Ooohh yums! I miss Vietnamese pho! Haven't been able to have my regular fix since lock-down started. Now I want to go browsing around the supermarket again today. Although it makes me feel a bit guilty because it's not that essential. Lol.

Online shopping may help?

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

@000231846597 hot stove league is just my kind of drama!. Its going straight into my all-time-fav list. So goooooddd

It's sad it didn't generate much discussion in the soompi thread. Only 13 pages....

Anyway, I like this OST; it gives me a positive boost whenever I hear it:-

• Love 2

@000231846597 really? I havent checked the thread for stove league..but as i was watching..i thought to myself there would be a lot of things to discuss and speculate if i watched the drama as it aired. Sadly I am late to the party. I'm so glad I gave this a try (as the matter of fact i already deleted this drama from my to-watch list before i saw some comments on here). I'm going to browse some of its OSTs if i have time. 

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@Lawyerh that iksong edit is lovely..the song sounds familiar....from descendants of the sun???

Yoon Mi Rae - Flower

OST Crash landing on you

I think it's the English cover by someone. I've seen it before on youtube while browsing for iksong contents 

What's with the shipping war talks? I haven't visited HP main thread for a while. Anything interesting happened in there? :ph34r:

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Question: is it common to re-watch a drama so quickly after it stopped airing? Just wondering, because I've never done that myself. If I re-watch a drama, it usually takes years before I get around to it.

500 (again)

I myself rarely re-watch drama because I have long lists of new dramas. But in the past, when I was still choosy about my drama preference, I did re-watch several dramas, but after it finished airing for several months. Some that I remembered I have re-watch are My love from another star and City hunter. Hospital playlist is a drama that I re-watch less than a month since the finale aired :D

@partyon if you interested to know about the characters description of the HP casts, do tell and I'll copy my translations of the character to the club thread. No need to go through hundred pages of the main thread or reading through some potential war :ph34r:

Oops I did a double post. Should I leave it be or can @triplem help me to merge the post? I'm on my phone and couldn't easily edit my post

• Love 2

52 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Online shopping may help?

Will be looking out for it! But nothing beats a warm and fresh bowl of pho!

24 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

What's with the shipping war talks? I haven't visited HP main thread for a while. Anything interesting happened in there? :ph34r:

Just a rehash of FG theories and moments. Vibe is more troll-y than war-y. :blink: Thought those days were over but guess not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@partyon if you interested to know about the characters description of the HP casts, do tell and I'll copy my translations of the character to the club thread. No need to go through hundred pages of the main thread or reading through some potential war :ph34r:

Thanks @alleram95 :kiss_wink: That is very sweet of you! May I offer you a cookie? :cookie:

I am trying not to read anything about Hospital Playlist at the moment, and just trying to enjoy the drama without any background information in order to stay as objective as I can, and thus form my own opinion about the drama.

TBH I have no idea what the whole IkSong and Wintergarden terminology is even about. :joy: I see guys posting about it all the time, but I really hope no one will spoil it for me (as I am watching HP for the first time). :kiss_wink:

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks @alleram95 :kiss_wink: That is very sweet of you! May I offer you a cookie? :cookie:

I am trying not to read anything about Hospital Playlist at the moment, and just trying to enjoy the drama without any background information in order to stay as objective as I can, and thus form my own opinion about the drama.

TBH I have no idea what the whole IkSong and Wintergarden terminology is even about. :joy: I see guys posting about it all the time, but I really hope no one will spoil it for me (as I am watching HP for the first time). :kiss_wink:

Awww dear...the fact that you even know these terminologies mean that you are already spoiled at some level. LOL. You will be able to connect the dots easily when you watch the eps. Hehe. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1