1. 1. I prefer my morning coffee:

• black
    • with milk (or cream)
    • with milk (or cream) and sugar
    • with sugar
    • with condensed milk
    • with condensed milk and sugar
    • with vodka
    • as a specialty coffee (latte, cappuccino, flat white, espresso, etc.)
    • I don't drink coffee in the mornings (gasp)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 10/01/2020 at 04:00 AM

@ktcjdrama @sushilicious Thank you for the warm welcome :kiss_wink:

@ktcjdrama who is you favorite couple? I love Scarlet and her actor...they are just so cute. But I also love the sismance between Tami and Scarlet :D.  I hope the trend of female-centric drama will continue. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002   ~ read about kang ji hwan. in the beginning, it seemed like his dramas were doing well and he was on this rise. then in the middle, he just seemed to have problem with agency, dramas were not too good. difficult to describe but it felt like that the joyful spark he had in earlier dramas had disappeared from his face and he wasn't happy. have seen quite a few actors have this kind of trajectory where it then ends on some sour note. but it still feels weird reading this news about him...

• Like 4

Just now, Lawyerh said:

564. @Lmangla Yes. If look back to his old interview, he was more cheerful back then (guerilla date). Recent interview he often looks a bit dull. But actually, his drama acting quality was getting better for me in this recent year, rather than when he was very booming. And i thought he more refined in personality now & more calm. So this sudden news hit me quite bad. Call me silly, but my sleep a bit disrupted lol.

But im kind on acceptance stage now. 

I wonder if I were still his fan and did not drop it..I would probably be crying right now. It’s just a shocker to me that he is this type of a person...honestly it’s really disappointing...

You are at the acceptance stage faster than me lol

• Like 4

Call me silly, but my sleep a bit disrupted lol.

5d2f0153dcc85835624986.gif?download

hopefully you will get over it soon :kiss_wink:

its sad he end like that 

• Like 3

I just happened to watch a documentary about this Canadian colonel who is in charge of several hundreds of men...he was caught raping & stealing woman’s laundry...and it really reminded me of it..honestly we are all too Naive to think that celebrities will never do these kind of stuff...at the end of the day, they are still human...we are not perfect..we cannot judge someone’s probability based on their occupation.. #factslearnt. 

Referencing from Seungri & KJH.

But by saying that, not all are like this. There are definitely good people out there.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

How did Go Go Squid get its name?  I mean the Chinese has nothing to do with squids?  The literal translation is “My Beloved, The One I am passionate about (Hot in Love for)”?   It baffles me. :lol:.  I am not watching it but it pops up as one of the hot topics and I can’t help laughing every time I see it.

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

564. @Lmangla Yes. If look back to his old interview, he was more cheerful back then (guerilla date). Recent interview he often looks a bit dull. But actually, his drama acting quality was getting better for me in this recent year, rather than when he was very booming. And i thought he more refined in personality now & seems calmer. So this sudden news hit me quite bad.

Call me silly, but my sleep a bit disrupted lol.

I can understand why you feel you are silly but you know what I have learnt -- sometimes our emotions about the dramas and actors we like are tied into something else altogether.

so will give you an example. years ago, this happened to me. was watching this kdrama on tv and we had to go annoyingly visit my relatives. was hoping to come back home and see the end but it didn't happen. I was so upset that I was in tears and my relatives were like whats wrong with this girl? but actually it wasn't about the drama -- I was searching for a job and getting nowhere and just felt frustrated. so in my head, it had been like get through this drama and something will surely turn around, I will get a job -- some sort of naive hope and me realizing that I was just silly had me crying.

so @Lawyerh , you will have your own reasons on what connected you to his performance and thats why some sleep disrupted. but good to hear you are in acceptance stage now.

• Like 2

Anyways...thundercloud aside like how my lecturer would say it “Let’s be unreasonably positive!” ...I made a batik in school! :lol:I’m proud! But it’s hideous. Whahahahahaha

Let us learn to accept bah...what’s done is done. 

• LOL 3

Just now, sushilicious said:

.I made a batik in school! :lol:I’m proud! But it’s hideous. Whahahahahaha

hahaha... what colour combos? share pics!

• Like 3

IgnorantLinearErne-size_restricted.gif  Lately when it rains it pours...

I really liked the drama Lie To Me and as @sushilicious said about Kang Ji Hwan it's just disappointing whether you're a fan or not it's still just so sad. I feel sorry for the victims most of all. Just a reminder to all fans that goodness is a form of acting for some and what you see in dramas or for myself even in a show like WGM.  Its far from real no matter how it might seem or make you feel...:cry:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

I keep seeing this go go squid thing on my twitter feed ...what is it??? c drama? reality show?

It’s c drama?  O I just noticed the novel name is “Stewed Squid with honey.”.  That’s where the squid reference comes from :lol:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

hahaha... what colour combos? share pics!

Haha school budget so it only indigo hahaha

@USAFarmgirl 2I too felt that reality is harsh sometimes when we realize that the in Drama character is different then the character we see in real life. I was actually a seungri fan, until the whole thing started. I was really upset with him for doing these...and Jung Joon Young too..I actually like them. And it was honestly a heartache when I found out. I pretty much clear my watch history of them...

it was upsetting. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I gave up drawing cause i was dripping all the wax so i decided to use stamp :)

Spoiler

20190717-193454.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

No squids there..... :lol:. So curious now..anyone watched this? Sounds like love 02O

I spy @angelangie in the Squid thread so she may be able to provide some insight 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002   ~ read about kang ji hwan. in the beginning, it seemed like his dramas were doing well and he was on this rise. then in the middle, he just seemed to have problem with agency, dramas were not too good. difficult to describe but it felt like that the joyful spark he had in earlier dramas had disappeared from his face and he wasn't happy. have seen quite a few actors have this kind of trajectory where it then ends on some sour note. but it still feels weird reading this news about him...

he has been have a tough time with his dramas ratings going less, and he has a serious drinking problem too. So I guess he wasn't in his normal state, and I know very well that he wasn't doing this intentionally, he was under the effect of drink. I feel so sorry for him :( I hope he quits drinking, because in my opinion, alcoholism is a serious problem, it makes people commit crimes, when they are not aware of it. He admitted his crime, which means he already feels sorry. I hope he can contemplate on his life in prison, and turns a new leaf, because really he destroyed himself :(   I am not defending him, and of course I feel sorry for the victims, but still they shouldn't have gone to a bachelor's house :( it is very dangerous :( 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

he has been have a tough time with his dramas ratings going less, and he has a serious drinking problem too. So I guess he wasn't in his normal state, and I know very well that he wasn't doing this intentionally, he was under the effect of drink. I feel so sorry for him :( I hope he quits drinking, because in my opinion, alcoholism is a serious problem, it makes people commit crimes, when they are not aware of it. He admitted his crime, which means he already feels sorry. I hope he can contemplate on his life in prison, and turns a new leaf, because really he destroyed himself :(   I am not defending him, and of course I feel sorry for the victims, but still they shouldn't have gone to a bachelor's house :( it is very dangerous :( 

I so agree with you about alcoholism and that no one takes that first drink in hopes to be an alcoholic.  But like any addiction and ones personality traits it's about the choices each person makes and yes you are right without knowing his true story of the whys and how he got to this place he now finds himself in.  At the end of the day it is he that destroyed himself for what ever reasons.

I guess it makes one realize that money and fame often come with heavy prices and reminds us that the grass isn't always greener on the other side and we should be thankful for who we are and what we are blessed to have.  That what we have might be priceless to others and what some consider the other side and a dream to them...

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

@ktcjdrama @sushilicious Thank you for the warm welcome :kiss_wink:

@ktcjdrama who is you favorite couple? I love Scarlet and her actor...they are just so cute. But I also love the sismance between Tami and Scarlet :D.  I hope the trend of female-centric drama will continue. 

Mine is Scarlet and the actor too!! :D 

• Like 4

There was this powerful scene in Grey’s Anatomy. The rape victim said, “The Tequila I drank will make it my fault and whoever did this to me, the liquor he drank that will be his excuse.”...

Our society have double standards when it comes to rape. Please don’t!! 

+2

• Like 6

This kind of victim blaming attitude is what gives rise to more such rape and violence against women. I don't know why it's only the girls who have to be more "careful". If men are "dangerous" shouldnt all of them be locked up in cells like animals in the zoos. Afterall there is no difference....

@nohamahamoud2002

Edit On second thoughts I don't want to compare animals to these men, animals have more sense and empathy actually. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1