Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching I responded to her first (or second?) post and then I stopped because, like you said, if the person is allowing herself to be treated that way, then what can you do? Of course I'm sure there's more to it and we're only hearing the one side but it gets tiring after a while. It's like "if you aren't willing to help yourself, then no one can help you" sort of situation. I can't help but ask, "are you a masochist?" Lol

Anyway moving on...

I'm on ep 3of TSYB and I can see why a lot of people like it. It's funny, sometimes ridiculous and the characters are endearing in there own ways. I love the island they are at.

if she want to be abuse there is nothing we can do...we can tell we can shout we can advice....however at the end of the day the decision is in her own hand...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dhakra said:

Love is in the air? Guess I have something to do at the "Ask the Fellas" thread again very soon. :D 

it is better if soompi puts “ask the fellas” managed by dhakra wkwkwkw sorray.. 

:blush:

through the darkness and good timessss

I knew I would make it throughhhhhh

sya la la la la

but I was waiting for youuuuu :wub:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if she want to be abuse there is nothing we can do...we can tell we can shout we can advice....however at the end of the day the decision is in her own hand...

True true. Some people held on because they wanted to have a lover, and they believe that if they held on everything will go back to what it was. But what can I say? Sometimes people are stubborn when it comes to love.

@Dhakra @Sejabin if that’s the case, expect him to spam every single day. Hahaha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

In real life there are many women who can’t get out of bad relationships or even marriages....I have a friend who is highly educated and she’s a top person in a national publication company. Her salary is controls by her husband, she’s only receives a fraction of her salary as a pocket money for lunch during weekdays. Her husband doesn’t allow her to help her widowed mother financially and even buying underwear needs husband approval....Sometimes she has to be doubled as husband’s punching bag. I was like, are you richard simmons kidding me????  

Those women just can’t get out, for a proud woman like me I can’t understand at all....

+2

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, cenching said:

In real life there are many women who can’t get out of bad relationships or even marriages....I have a friend who is highly educated and she’s a top person in a national publication company. Her salary is controls by her husband, she’s only receives a fraction of her salary as a pocket money for lunch during weekdays. Her husband doesn’t allow her to help her widowed mother financially and even buying underwear needs husband approval....Sometimes she has to be doubled as husband’s punching bag. I was like, are you richard simmons kidding me????  

Those women just can’t get out, for a proud woman like me I can’t understand at all....

+2

I have a friend (and his friend) is a definite opposite of your friend. In this case, the wife is the one out of control. Spending money to cook for her boyfriend. Yes, you heard it right. Boyfriend. She cheated. But husband kept it in.  He was being played.

Finally divorced. I feel happy for him. To be freed from this toxic thing.

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

+2

i have friend who just confess to me too....sometimes being single is better than being married and unhappy.....i was like she let herself be force into the marriage in the first place.....what can i say....she never consult in me ever on her r/s and when she did and when i told her she was like....u dunno anything about it......so i was like....this is the bed u made u gotta lay it in...

it was because i dont want to take the times to comprehend her however ppl like this sometimes are selfish....they want your pity and your ears and shoulder to listen to them however when it came to a decision point you are left out and sometimes u were also force into a corner by them themselves......

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I have a friend (and his friend) is a definite opposite of your friend. In this case, the wife is the one out of control. Spending money to cook for her boyfriend. Yes, you heard it right. Boyfriend. She cheated. But husband kept it in.  He was being played.

Finally divorced. I feel happy for him. To be freed from this toxic thing.

+2

His idea was that he didn’t want to break the family. A family should be together not broken apart. So he held it in. 

His wife expects the husband to purchase branded stuff and buildings. If not bought, she will give that attitude. 

Some people are really toxic.

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

His idea was that he didn’t want to break the family. A family should be together not broken apart. So he held it in. 

His wife expects the husband to purchase branded stuff and buildings. If not bought, she will give that attitude. 

Some people are really toxic.

+2

somehow when things came to this stage....a broken family is better than staying together and being broken.....it is more damaging and more toxic to held this in....

that is my take and im someone who really value my freedom

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i have friend who just confess to me too....sometimes being single is better than being married and unhappy.....i was like she let herself be force into the marriage in the first place.....what can i say....she never consult in me ever on her r/s and when she did and when i told her she was like....u dunno anything about it......so i was like....this is the bed u made u gotta lay it in...

it was because i dont want to take the times to comprehend her however ppl like this sometimes are selfish....they want your pity and your ears and shoulder to listen to them however when it came to a decision point you are left out and sometimes u were also force into a corner by them themselves......

@angelangie I agree, some people want to do what they want to do and yet aren't willing to deal with the consequences. It's also frustrating when someone constantly and repeatedly asks you for help/advice but they keep ignoring it and then bad things happen and they come back to you. It's situations like these that make me say "you deserve it" because of their stubborness and selfishness.

I have zero patience for toxic people. I can only handle so much and then I have to separate myself or else it will just make me angry and make me say mean things. LOL

• Like 4

@mouse007 I love how Yoo baek says scrambled eggs!! More to come. The OTP has the cutest chemistry. Kim Ji Suk who plays Yoo Baek studied in boarding school in the UK , and has a teaching licence for Eng and German...so he's pretty proficient.

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

+2

31 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

it is better if soompi puts “ask the fellas” managed by dhakra wkwkwkw sorray.. 

Well since my lil dutchie buddy @CamelKnightis not around anymore, I have to manage it by myself. But there aren't many questions anyway. Seems like woman began to understand guys. :D 

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra @Sejabin if that’s the case, expect him to spam every single day. Hahaha

I have no idea what you are trying to say.  :huh: 

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie I agree, some people want to do what they want to do and yet aren't willing to deal with the consequences. It's also frustrating when someone constantly and repeatedly asks you for help/advice but they keep ignoring it and then bad things happen and they come back to you. It's situations like these that make me say "you deserve it" because of their stubborness and selfishness.

I have zero patience for toxic people. I can only handle so much and then I have to separate myself or else it will just make me angry and make me say mean things. LOL

i know i tore into her the other day when she repeat a question i say true or close friend wont ask me.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1