Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007

Lucy Torres looks absolutely great in Filipiana too....

@Lmangla

Regarding The Spanish thingy, @mouse007 can explains it better...

@Dhakra

We are in fashion mode at the moment, can you share any traditional German attire??

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla I think the difference is that they're meant to be somewhat raised on the shoulders so they make them somewhat stiff so they'll maintain the shape.

And because the sleeves are supposed to be prominent, women usually put their hair up so that you can see the neck and the detail of the sleeves more clearly.

I don't think they're called Spanish shoulders but the style of the Filipiniana and the Maria Clara are influenced by Spanish designs since the Philippines was colonized by Spain for a long time. I forget the exact number of years (200 I think? I forgot). This is also why Catholicism is so prevalant and why Tagalog shares a lot of spanish words. It is also why the country is called Philippines (after King Philip of Spain who funded Ferdinand Magellan's expedition).

@cenching true true! Heart Evangelista does look good in everything. And yes, so does Lucy Torres.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Since we are talking about traditional wedding dresses...

tumblr_pkzs48L37t1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

Any excuse to sneak in my Lun gege. LOLOL. 

• LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

Hanbok looks pretty? no? Very doll like I would say. The men's hanbok on the other hand is errrr.... like PJs !! Sawrry!

Spoiler

men-man-korea-traditional-uniform-costum

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Dhakra oh.. the game cover is indeed has a purpose. Are the songs the same for both too? So it's just the cover is the difference? 

And that actor mini standingdoll, random? You mean we can choose to whatever we like,  let's say Yoo Jin Woo doll. Tchh.. 

Thanks for uncover it. :D

I feel so sleepy now... so guys.. I called it a day now.. see you when I'm awake hours later. Good morming/night.... zzzzzzzz

+2

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, cenching said:

I love Kebaya, Kimono, Saree and Cheongsam the best for traditional clothing....Hanbok isn’t flattering on woman’s body....:sweatingbullets: It made a woman looks perpetually pregnant...

+2

it is all about the cut! ..  with older hanboks, the skirt starts right below the bust and with so much fabric, closer to pregnant look :sweatingbullets:... maybe that look was considered pretty in olden times? with some of the newer hanboks, the skirt is closer to the waist and then flares which can be quite elegant... perhaps, it is not just a matter of style but may have also to do with some history/region stuff?

Spoiler

korean-traditional-dress-2017-new-arriva

• Like 4

• Like 4

@Lmangla

The one in the picture is a modern Hanbok while the original one is the pregnant looking one...While Kimono and Cheongsam/Qipao still retaining the original cut since ancient time... The only change is the material...

+2

• Like 5

@stargazer187The songs are the same for both. The cover is different yes. I don't know about the mini standing doll, but I doubt you can choose. It's more likely that there are multiple versions and you have to be lucky to pull the one you want, otherwise you have to find somebody to trade. 

@cenchingHey mom.

Germany has a traditional attire,  but not many people wear it nowadays. Mostly the people in Bavaria wear it. Especially during "Oktoberfest". I like the dress the girls are wearing....because....well you will see....:grimace:

It's called "Dirndl"

Spoiler

22Krueger-Damen-Trachten-Dirndl--Florita

I watched my favorite korean ASMRtist talking about Hanbok in one of her YouTube videos while wearing and explaining one. I loved it, they look amazing.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

I just mistakenly added an -2 in one of the drama threads. Sigh. And I didn't even realize it until a friend pointed it out to me. LOLOL. Gosh the effect of this thread on me is something else. Haha

Watching Ashes of Love on Viki. It's been a long time since I watched anything on Viki. That too with timed comments. It's absolutely hilarious. Its like I'm watching it with 10 other people who are extremely funny. LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6