Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra Hey~Since You’re here,  I finished my interview test today! Woohoo! (Btw, do you have a habit of reading the older post a few pages back?)

Yaaay, I hope it went well. Good work baby sis.

What do you mean? That heavily depends how much pages have passed since my last time being on the thread. If there are four or more I normally don't backread, unless I was quoted or mentioned. If only a few pages have passed, I backread everything.

Why? :D Something I should not read again. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@cenching the two artist is pretty stellar and they have many film under their belts..... lols....though i never really did catch any of their their film though

Perhaps most of their work aren’t available internationally??? I Wikied them and none of their works I had seen...

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

oh Soompi, Thank you for allowing gifs DP. I love you....my DP....you...the creator as well..of cause. *cough*

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, Sejabin said:

Hi :wub: mmm.. I just feel like :wub: today ^_* ... why? Hiehiehiehie :blush:

+2

Haha thought some love is in the air for you or something. Hahaha

+2

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha thought some love is in the air for you or something. Hahaha

+2

+2 :wub:

xixixixixixi :blush: love is in the air but not like what you think (I think you think about romance) .. I am hoping for something miracle :wub:

• Like 1

204 :wub:

I have been waiting for so longgggg

for a miracle to comeeeee

everyone told me to be stronggg

hold on and don’t shed a tearrrrrrrrr

@sushilicious it is better than any living human could give to me.. xixixixi.. it’s only by God’s grace ^_* .. mmm I hope so.. xixixixixi :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, cenching said:

Perhaps most of their work aren’t available internationally??? I Wikied them and none of their works I had seen...

+2

me either....i only know DuYun cause he was in a variety show with JoeChen and HuangXiaoMing

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

I thought it was a spam. Lol. But people here are replying to her, so I wasn't sure....she has been posting the same thing, has created multiple threads and it did kinda irritated me. Blech...

@cenching I responded to her first (or second?) post and then I stopped because, like you said, if the person is allowing herself to be treated that way, then what can you do? Of course I'm sure there's more to it and we're only hearing the one side but it gets tiring after a while. It's like "if you aren't willing to help yourself, then no one can help you" sort of situation. I can't help but ask, "are you a masochist?" Lol

Anyway moving on...

I'm on ep 3of TSYB and I can see why a lot of people like it. It's funny, sometimes ridiculous and the characters are endearing in there own ways. I love the island they are at.

• Like 4

Love is in the air? Guess I have something to do at the "Ask the Fellas" thread again very soon. :D 

• Like 2