Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@alleram95 yayy...then i might copy and paste what you do and save it to my computer for future reference. I am one of those people who cant remember when things happened (before..after or the same day as another incidence) so the timeline is really great:heart:

@wallflowersforjane IkSong is starting rewatch on ep 2 today:lol:

@wallflowersforjane @im0202 Glad to hear you guys are continuing to watch Camellia. You won’t regret those hours spent. The drama was originally slated for 16 episodes and they extended to 20. I was rather worried then that the plot will only drag, but no, it was still tightly written till the end. I love this drama a lot that I give it a 10/10.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@wallflowersforjane @im0202 Glad to hear you guys are continuing to watch Camellia. You won’t regret those hours spent. The drama was originally slated for 16 episodes and they extended to 20. I was rather worried then that the plot will only drag, but no, it was still tightly written till the end. I love this drama a lot that I give it a 10/10.

Omg there are 20 eps!? I just got shocked again :joy: I haven’t continued JI yet because of this reason:sweatingbullets:

I’m so used to the 16eps format that anything more always makes me hesitant to continue... hopefully this drama will not make me feel this way!

498 (yay under 500 again!)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Omg there are 20 eps!? I just got shocked again :joy: I haven’t continued JI yet because of this reason:sweatingbullets:

I’m so used to the 16eps format that anything more always makes me hesitant to continue... hopefully this drama will not make me feel this way!

498 (yay under 500 again!)

Haha, did I just deter you from continuing? :sweatingbullets: I haven’t watched JI so I can not compare. All I can say it only gets better each episode. It won the KBS drama awards last year , it won the Daesang this year. Hope that’s motivation for you ;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Ahh, extension. That makes a lot of sense now! I kept thinking they could have presented the same amount of content in 16 or 18 eps. But hey, not complaining. I was totally eating up the development of the camaraderie and the community's protectiveness! Putting the next bit under spoilers so I don't spoil it for @im0202. Don't click ah!

Spoiler

I guess the extension also helped to develop Pilgu's POV of the situation better. If we didn't have that, it would have been more jarring. Although I got the logic, I still didn't like the that Yong Sik and Dong Baek had to break up for an episode for him. I thought we were safe from that when DB's mother told him not to. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 6/12/2020 at 10:27 AM, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh dear, I hope your country produces many many local snacks to make up for the lack of international ones!

No worries . There's abundant snacks, be it local or non-local, in my city. It's only that I always crave for novel snacks and quick cooking food, so I tend to hang around different supermarkets for new products imported or limited edition flavored snacks/ food.

Foods from my treasure hunt yesterday:
[clockwise order from top left: Taiwanese noodles, Vietnamese Pho, Korean kimchi pancake mix, Japanese Matcha cake]

bazqqyk.jpg

• Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

Geh?! :tears: So my most anticipated drama will start when I’m interning and will end when I finish interning...like this...I cannot...chase every night:tears:waited for a year and I can’t chase it?:tears:and I only can watch it about 2 weeks after it ends :tears: what is this:tears:

I feel I can almost read your mind....LOL

Maybe becoz my sister is HK drama fan so it's easy to get you are talking about....this one right?

https://wp.me/p83ftR-ys

• Like 3

18 hours ago, snowlou said:

@partyon hmm..well..it's still a drama after all..and kang ho...did try to plant evidence in later ep :joy:. Could you at least stay around until HP ep 3 if you find later than ep 2 is too overwhelming? :sweatingbullets:

When it comes to dramas, if I ain't feeling it - I drop 'em. (I'm already fast forwarding Oh My Baby and Good Casting - I'm like @Lawyerh :joy: in this aspect).  So it's not fair if I make any promises about Hospital Playlist ... :kiss_wink: I will watch at least episode 2. :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Putting the next bit under spoilers so I don't spoil it for @im0202. Don't click ah!

When I read “don’t click” it makes me want to read the spoiler even more!!:lol:

But nah I didn’t cos I plan on finishing this one! Gong Hyojin is one of my favourite actresses so I will try my best! Same with JI since I’m already 66.67% done with that, I should go and finish it:D

• LOL 3

31 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Foods from my treasure hunt yesterday:
[clockwise order from top left: Taiwanese noodles, Vietnamese Pho, Korean kimchi pancake mix, Japanese Macha cake]

Ooohh yums! I miss Vietnamese pho! Haven't been able to have my regular fix since lock-down started. Now I want to go browsing around the supermarket again today. Although it makes me feel a bit guilty because it's not that essential. Lol.

24 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@ktcjdrama I'm curious now, who is the actress you were talking about in the HP main thread. Put it in the spoiler. 

Man, what is up with HP main thread again these days. I thought it was all over. :(

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@ktcjdrama I'm curious now, who is the actress you were talking about in the HP main thread. Put it in the spoiler. 

Put it in spoiler here:mrgreen:

@Sushimi we havent gotten around to kang ho's past yet (but i havent seen yesterday's ep yet so who knows).. But more and more..it feels like his past will somehow have something to do with his dad (MDS)..so i'm hoping MDS will have a cameo or sth:lol:

@partyon lololol...noted. Lets see what you think after ep 2 ;)

@000231846597 hot stove league is just my kind of drama!. Its going straight into my all-time-fav list. So goooooddd

@wallflowersforjane ikr.. And what more season 1 is already finished:joy:

6 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Man, what is up with HP main thread again these days. I thought it was all over. :(

Ain't over until it's over. We will have to endure this until all three seasons get over. I just hope the thread doesn't close down.  

@snowlou Ep 2 was soooo good though, I'm pretty sure @partyon will like it. It might be a little confusing at first with lot of characters getting introduced, but once the Fab five comes together, you will forget everything else. 

• LOL 3

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not even FF it @partyon, I will just drop them totally hahaha... And I can stop when its only left like 2 eps more before it ends... :sweatingbullets:

No worries - I do the same. :D The most recent drama I dropped after ep 14 was Chef Moon. :sweatingbullets: Never watched the last 2 episodes.

I even dropped Secret Forest / Stranger the same way - I'm a bit embarrassed of that one :phew:

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

this year have been pretty bad..my internship company requested to push back a week before I start and therefore I have to end a week later than others :pensive:

How many weeks is your internship all in all? Have you enjoyed it otherwise?

@kokodus @snowlou Aren't we supposed to be watching only one episode of HP per week? I thought I was supposed to watch ep 2 next week? Did I misunderstand the schedule? :scream:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, im0202 said:

When I read “don’t click” it makes me want to read the spoiler even more!!:lol:

But nah I didn’t cos I plan on finishing this one! Gong Hyojin is one of my favourite actresses so I will try my best! Same with JI since I’m already 66.67% done with that, I should go and finish it:D

Hahaha! Glad you resisted then. Does that woman not age? She literally looks the same as she did in Pasta!

@snowlou Really not the kind of re-watch of S1 I want to be part of. Lol.

@kokodus Oh dear, what makes a thread close down? 

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@kokodus @snowlou Aren't we supposed to be watching only one episode of HP per week? I thought I was supposed to watch ep 2 next week? Did I misunderstand the schedule? :scream:

No, you didn't! I think Snow and Koko was referring to the IkSong shippers' thread schedule. They are one ep ahead.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2