Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I think shes not confused. Both love Makjang with big M capital letter :joy: I was rofl-ing at your 63 to 33 to get revenge :mrgreen:

I think @Lmangla wins the Makjang trophy, no? :kiss_wink: No disrespect @triplem & lmangla. I'm a big makjang fan also. :joy:

Any idea which dramas those gifs I posted were from?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

No idea man... hhahaa tell me what crazy drama is that :joy::joy::joy: And also whats the ending?

Yeah, I also wanna know the ending! Did they fall in love despite of the big age gap? She's 63 - looks younger, though, than her age - go cougar!  :D

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think @Lmangla wins the Makjang trophy, no? :kiss_wink: No disrespect @triplem & lmangla. I'm a big makjang fan also. :joy:

Any idea which dramas those gifs I posted were from?

LOL.... am sure that many here watch makjang dramas but they just don't express such enthu love for them the way I do! ... I don't recognize the gifs but see it is TVN drama, looks like WWW drama?  I generally avoid TVN dramas for the most part. @triplem knows my pet peeve with TVN..... ^_^

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Lawyerh said:

136? But I barely finish even with 16 :lol: Maybe will finish when I'm 63 :ph34r:

scrap my previous post - it seems google was wrong. :D Still not sure what drama it is.

Yeah, a 136 ep drama is not for me. :D

• LOL 2

Here's a YouTube video of the show What's Wrong With My Mother-in-law where all of the gifs are from.
This is some hilarious stuff! :joy: OMG, so makjang....

The drama name is actually Search: WWW, but they show this mini-drama within that one. :D

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

look at the giant mole as a clue :joy: I cannot... :mrgreen:

Hahahahah :D:D:D

Episode 2 is even better! We find out the ML has aspermia when the wife claims to be pregnant, then he dies randomly. His twin brother appears during the funeral. :D:D:D

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Tuhan bila masih ku diberi kesempatannnn  ( God If I am given a chance)

sekali lagi untuk mencintainyaaaaa (one more time to love her)

Namun bila waktuku telah habis dengannyaaaaaa (but when my time is up with her)

Biar cinta hidup skali ini sajaaaaa (let love live just this once)

huuuuu uuuuu uuuuu :bawling: @Lawyerh @cenching Have you guys ever listen to aGlenn Fredly’s song “Sekali ini saja” ??? 

It is too beautiful :bawling: I am in tears. Lyrics are too deep and music is too sweet huuu uuuu uuu :bawling: how can a man able to writes his broken heart experience into a hit song? He was too talented and too young to die :bawling:

I am clueless with Indo song and Kpop song.....Sorry about that....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

57 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@wallflowersforjane which ep you are with Chocolate? How you find it so far?

Finished 3 episodes. I like it so far! Pretty people, pretty food, pretty scenery. Already cried quite a few times (I cry super easily) especially when Kang was near death and he spoke to his mother. Not very realistic in terms of how everyone keeps bumping into each other at the right time but I can disregard that. Lol. Kang is such a Cinderella, so poor thing. I am so irritated whenever I see his family come onscreen. YKS is so dreamy in his suits! And for some reason, I really like their shoes in this drama. Haha!

• Love 3

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon so its only parody of Mother in Law. The actor is Lee Jae Wook. Rofl at twin brother appear out of nowhere :joy:

Yeah, I know! I am thinking I probably need to watch Search: WWW after this. :joy: I'm a sucker for slapstick comedies. Even loved Welcome to Waikiki and Modern Farmer... hehe

I still want to know how What's Wrong With My Mother-in-law ends!!! :joy:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@lynne22 We now have subbed eps till ep 14 ( at least for the site I am using)...how many eps all together? 

24 episodes.. :D New episodes (16-18) will be out Monday-Tuesday.. but on the Chinese side..

Tencent (the web platform) have this vvip member deal that if you're willing to pay extra, you can watch the rest of the episodes till the end haha.. what did I tell you? capitalism to the max.. haha.. 

But sadly the international site have to follow the airing schedule. So even if the raw episodes circulated.. everyone will still have to wait for the subs :(

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 nice to have you here. I always see your name around and thankful for all your translation help. I often look for your post when desperate :lol: Chocolate drama was one of it. 

Yeah we're lack of SH POV. But maybe after rewatch can find some crumbs. If the drama go with simple route SH 1st love shd be IJ. I think with the way they developed Winter Garden, the drama also might not be as complicated as we're worried of. 

When I joined Chocolate thread it's quite empty. But towards the end it's getting livelier. @Ameera Ali gifs did help a lot. 

It'd be great if both were first love to each other. And yes agreed to not a complicated love development. IJ being a divorcee with son already become one of the factor that might be an obstacle (in society eyes probably), but since SHwa adores WJ a lot (who wouldn't? With that cutie pie boy like he is) and they can go through the awkward phase from best friends to lovers, they will be a very great married couple :wub:

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

If anyone has tried watching Knowing Brothers on NF before, it's almost unwatchable. There are times where the music is totally removed <_<

What?! They removed the music totally? Music played a big part in Knowing Bros tough? I seldom watch it but I knew they even had a game where the casts are guessing songs based on the first seconds. Did they cut the entire part? 

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

But wow you're still going to the office? Please take care!

Yeah, when others can work from home, I always work from the office. My job desc can't be done from home. Mask is something that I will recheck its availability inside my bag before I left home. Thanks and you take care too~

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 come watch Oh My Baby...I love it ...it's just so heartwarming and funny 

Currently I'm still on ep 4. In the upcoming episodes, did the drama revealed the real reason why Ha Ri is so determined to have her own child but say no to marriage? I have watched the scenes where she and her mother fought about it, but I think they still leave something more about her real reason.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

They have developed her character as this independent self sufficient successful doctor, I wouldn't be really surprised if she remained single at the end of the show. Sighhh. 

I hope this duo won't go on this route :(

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I know! I am thinking I probably need to watch Search: WWW after this. :joy: I'm a sucker for slapstick comedies.

That part of drama clip you posted above, is a daily drama that specially made inside Search WWW drama. One of the female character enjoy watching a morning drama to accompany her morning workout or preparing for work. The drama itself is a great one, talking about women who work in higher position and how they deal between daily life and work life. All the three female lead are quite strong and independent in their work place, but they still have to learn a lot with their love life. One of my favorite drama in 2019. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

That part of drama clip you posted above, is a daily drama that specially made inside Search WWW drama. One of the female character enjoy watching a morning drama to accompany her morning workout or preparing for work. The drama itself is a great one, talking about women who work in higher position and how they deal between daily life and work life. All the three female lead are quite strong and independent in their work place, but they still have to learn a lot with their love life. One of my favorite drama in 2019.

Thanks for the recommendation. I have to admit, that I had never heard of Search WWW before. The synopsis about strong independent women sounds interesting. :)

How does the drama-within-drama end? :D Does the 63 year old ahjumma posing as a 33 year old marry the twin brother? :D 

• LOL 2

@partyon you need to watch www search, Me @ktcjdrama & @Sarang21 loved scarlet she was our animal sprite :joy:

5ed3cc73715d1072748832.gif?download

Was that when @triplem add LGW to her 101 oppa collection  :joy:

@alleram95 I wished in S1 in HP the writer at least tell us who was her first crush , dragging 20 years old first love to second season is too much :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5