Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@phikyl omg them riots...its like covid-19 doesnt exist anymore, the riots looks crazy over there :unsure:

you bake goods.....bake on OverCooked 2. hahaha

@snowlou ohhhhh  Hampz ye ye thats far as easy 1.5 hour drive. Probably far our from CBD like me aye. Can almost consider us as countryside? LOLjkz

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@TRaNz guess what..we were originally wanted to buy in Pakky:joy: thats like...the last official suburb in Melbourne..the suburb after is part of regional victoria. Glad we didnt buy there! Although we could probably get a bigger land and nicer house. Oh well. Is Mill park a good area?

+2

@snowlou Oh wow, that super far as hahaha, im guessing the prices were enticing?

Mill Park area is good, been around awhile though. Going up north you get like Epping North, Mernda, Doreen, the new estates a little further but all fresh an new. Though its slowly becoming like the trashy areas, you know new areas, people have money hence new house etc, thefts, but i guess thats everywhere.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@partyon I thought it was the nose? What the hell? 

Mhm,....but I wonder......do these kind of things also exist for girls? I have never read those. 

Oh.....I remember something about girls pelvesis..

No, it's the hands....It used to be the feet, but that myth was debunked. Never heard about the nose. :D

For women, wide pelvis means good baby bearer. :D

10 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@partyon the Philippines also calls their railway MRT and it is above ground.  We call it subway here in North America bec most of the lines are underground.

Exception is Montreal, because I rode the metro there. Bien sur! :D

5 hours ago, snowlou said:

This thread is no joke. I woke up and there were already millions comments..

Team Subtract had a counter attack yesterday evening! :D We take our job seriously. :D

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

If not for the pandemic, I will definitely save my money to travel there again.... for the good food.

I don't care which Asian country I go to, the food is always better there than here in Europe. :D

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

No not enough said. You will one day meet  Sugar and Salty sushi! Trust me!

General question: Why don't we have a reaction button for scared?!?!?!? :D Just kidding @Sushimi :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

3 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

If not for the pandemic, I will definitely save my money to travel there again.... for the good food.

I don't care which Asian country I go to, the food is always better there than here in Europe. :D

Ooh, where about in Europe are you? So fun to find out where everyone is from!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Aigoooo.. just for everyone to know.. Sugar @Sushimi  is so cute and adorable .... :wub:

@mouse007 @triplem glad to read both of you are totally enjoying Tiger and Rose... the last episode will drop tomorrow for the VVIP in china.. so ahhhh I need to get my phone ready for all the spoiler galore... sadly the subs will take 2-3 weks :( 

Ahhh anyway... if you guys don't mind with spoilers... 

Spoiler

there's a theory somewhere.. that the ancient time of Qian Qian and HanShuo might get a sad ending, but fear not, we are totally gonna get a Happy Ending in the modern time...

And the second theory that supports it is this one: LOL.. No wonder he disagree about Chuchu and says Han Shuo is a male chauvinist :P 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Read Lee Soo Hyuk first. :DWas a bit confused at first - thinking why aren't you watching Born Again if you like him..... :D

@Lmangla Thanks for the explanation. :)

Welcome @complicated - you are on Team Subtract!!!! :D

How to know what your group is:
TEAM SUBTRACT MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
A, B, E, F, I, J, M, N, Q, R, U, V, Y
and forum names starting with numbers

TEAM ADD MEMBERS:
- All registered users in the forum with their names starting with:
C, D , G , H , K , L , O , P , S , T , W , X, Z,
and forum names starting with SYMBOLS.

???? Explain please..

• LOL 4

5 minutes ago, complicated said:

???? Explain please..

Easy! 75% of everyone on this thread is on Team Addition because of those rules you posted. We need more people on Team Subtract and I thought it would be nice if you would join our team. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Just now, Sushimi said:

@partyon so desperate to have team sub members that she tries to sway our new team adder to her team subtracters. (Just kidding girl, don’t get mad over a game okay :) )

Heheh :D Not mad at all. I love a challenge! :D

@complicated I hope you join Team Subtract anyway. ;)

• LOL 5

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Easy! 75% of everyone on this thread is on Team Addition because of those rules you posted. We need more people on Team Subtract and I thought it would be nice if you would join our team. :D

844 - sorry. law is law. LOL

• LOL 7

@triplem @Lawyerh The Good Casting thread is so quiet you could hear a pin drop in there. :(

I think this drama would have been good as a 12 ep drama instead of a 16 ep one. They are kind of dragging out the plot. I am still watching it for the laughs though.

According to some news, ep 11 is supposed to bring in some exciting revelations. Let's see.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea, your name looks familiar and yea, I did watch five children and was on the thread for most of it... waving hello!

Hi :) Glad to see you again. Five Children will be one of memorable thread because it was the first place I posted in soompi and the start of my journey translating and/or sharing spoiler posts. I think my first time recapping almost the whole drama too. 

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@alleram95 you are quite good:) , anybody is better than Netflix translation :joy: are you planning to watch the flower of evil

Isn't Netflix helping people become aware and access the subtitle faster than before? I thought everyone would wish Netflix to air every possible k-drama that currently airs? :ph34r: I myself as an 'old' k-drama watcher, still prefer and missing the 'old' subbing. Although it takes times and sometimes hard to acquire, it gives more knowledge and information to the viewers. Especially when they also translate the song that is played between scenes. It enrich the scenes more. ;)

Hmm currently have no plan to watch flower of evil. I have to see any teaser or trailer about it Will air around July, right? Usually if the teaser of trailer can catch my interest, I'll look up about it and try to watch. Do you plan to watch it?

6 hours ago, snowlou said:

@alleram95 Hello! I remember you as someone who will provide translation to the recap right after an ep finished in HP thread. Greatly appreciated your effort:wub: 

Hi ^_^ Thank you for reading too. Watching HP is something that I anticipate during the whole week for the last 3 months and when I got the chance to watch it live, I wanted to share with others who couldn't watch live but curious about what happened. 

I see another familiar poster in HP @im0202 Hello! Thank you for translating the making scenes and relay cams. It must be not easy to sub it and then editing the video by yourself. 

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think this drama would have been good as a 12 ep drama instead of a 16 ep one. They are kind of dragging out the plot. I am still watching it for the laughs though.

I watch it for the laugh and some actions, especially from Chan Mi. I wonder if she did all the actions herself or using a stunt for dangerous moves. The actress is in her 40s but still very agile. I'm younger than her but if I ever tried 10% of her action stunts, I would be sore all over or maybe break some bones too :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

16 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

Isn't Netflix helping people become aware and access the subtitle faster than before? I thought everyone would wish Netflix to air every possible k-drama that currently airs? :ph34r: I myself as an 'old' k-drama watcher, still prefer and missing the 'old' subbing. Although it takes times and sometimes hard to acquire, it gives more knowledge and information to the viewers. Especially when they also translate the song that is played between scenes. It enrich the scenes more. ;)

Yes me too I prefer the subs provided last time before NF came into the game... they added extra infos (like cultural stuff) and puns are better-translated. That’s how I picked up lots of knowledge too on the language and culture. Not only does NF not include song translations, they sometimes remove songs or substitute songs used in the drama because of copyrights issues. Argh. Most recent one that really annoyed me was where they removed the ‘Ave Maria’ theme in CLOY cafe scene with the Choi Jiwoo cameo and replaced it with some other tune. Like WTH.

And yes doing the timing, typesetting, translating takes a lot longer than what a lot of people expect. A short 3min video can take a couple of hours if there are lots of lines and captions. Imagine a 10min video.:sweatingbullets: If you have a team it’s faster of course, but it still takes a lot of effort. See you in IkSong thread too! :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@complicated Welcomeeee to the add team :D

Oz38rMN.gif

@Sushimi I have a feeling we won't be watching same dramas that often LOL! Unless you stick around for Team Bulldog..and even so...don't think this Sugar is gonna come out for detective drama?!?!?! 

@TRaNz LOLOL..not to offend anyway..but I always think the ones that buy really nice house in new estates in a far far away land (like me)...isn't exactly what you'd call 'rich' :D I miss nice a sian food here though..Glen def has some nice ones T_T I'm gonna ask what @cenching asked to some ppl here last time...are you Asian? :joy:

4 hours ago, cenching said:

For the love of Hyun Bin.....He is in Philippines mobile provider ads....I heard he will endorses  clothing line in PH too....

@mouse007 @thanie

Makalaglag panties lang aking barkada....:joy: They were screaming senseless.....:joy:

Just when I thought that CLOY's fever is over, here comes the newest CF starring the ever dashing Hyun Bin. I wonder HOW MUCH did Manny Pangilinan pay for HB's TF? It must be tons!!! Let's wait for him to crash land with Bench! 

@mouse007, the kids are now staying at their grandparent's since Hubby and I are back to our respective work, I mean at the "real" office. Most probably they're playing all day. My eldest kid is supposed to have a summer class for Math but it has to be cancelled due to Covid19. I am even confused whether should I send my son to school this S.Y or not. I'm not comfortable with Online Class. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1