Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@sushilicious

The only thing that will effect me greatly in a drama is only child abused scene. The rest are piece of cake....:naughty: I can stand gory horror torture scenes just fine but the scene in Voice where the stabbed child was hiding in washing machine from his disturbed mother strikes me to the core....:tears:

+2

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

@sushilicious

The only thing that will effect me greatly in a drama is only child abused scene. The rest are piece of cake....:naughty: I can stand gory horror torture scenes just fine but the scene in Voice where the stabbed child was hiding in washing machine from his disturbed mother strikes me to the core....:tears:

+2

:naughty: :naughty: As of now i don't have anything that hit me to the core.:naughty::naughty: I don't 'stand' it, I LOVE IT. Hahaha but of cause everyone have weaknesses, my weakness is romance and comedy. It BURNS! 

+2 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching If you tie me up into a chair and force me to watch romance I will burn. HAHAHAHA :innocent: into this :naughty: Cheeeeh Joking :ph34r:

+2

Bwahahahhahahaha....

Romance in a drama doesn’t effects me much....:lol: As a Veteran in dating market I am completely immune to those fluffy romance....:lol:  Beside my brain mechanism works more on the logical side so it keeps rejecting those unrealistic drama version romance....:lol:

+2

• Like 3

16 hours ago, triplem said:

Just let him know we’re always here for you both

thank you so much:bawling:

16 hours ago, sushilicious said:

But I believe someone is doing the fanvids in replace of her?

actually the person is me.. I'm continuing the fmv works, thank you for your kind attention.. Keep supporting the channel please:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@bairamaI think we have never talked to each other before or never met in the first place. :D Happy to meet you, I heard a lot about you. 

@abnochwill be fine, I'm sure. 

Yes I guess, but I'm already familiar with you from what Catch and my bro feels about this thread. So I'm really glad to officialy meet you:) and thanks for the support, always

15 hours ago, jeijei said:

@bairama, praying for your speedy recovery. do you want to receive a "Get well soon" video?

Thank you that mean so much to me. I'm already recovered well, just need a little more time so it is more than enough to get all the prayers from this thread. I just want my brother to be okay, now it is his time to be psychologically well.. The fact this thing happen to me at this time, end year to new year when Catch was critical exactly last year is.. With what he is holding on from his life so far, I can't really imagine how it feels.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

@bairama @abnoch

Hope you two are fine...:tears: My prayers with you.... 

I think I am one of the few who never interacted with @CatchMine_ID here.... The moment I joined this thread, I saw @USAFarmgirl mentioned that she just passed. 

@bairama

So you know @CatchMine_ID personally? Because I saw that she is our fellow Indonesian 

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@bairama Haha I will. Never formally say hi to you, but hello! I’m a maknae here. :) 

Anyways. Omo, Ju Ji Hoon is in talks of a new movie. Wow, Kingdom and Item has not come out yet, and he is already in talks of another project. He is really getting more fame now! Congratulations to him! Haha.....

@lynne22 Why are you showing me food? :( had a 9am class till 3pm, no lunch at all.....sighhhhhhh. Wonder why schools talks about healthy eating but yet, gave us this kind of schedule.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@bairama, I'm so glad that you are recovering and feeling better. Thanks for letting us know, and also letting us know about @abnoch. I can understand why he might be suffering PTSD though. I hope he will be able to start recovery soon, even if it may take awhile for him to feel better. Both of you take care of yourselves.

+2

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2