Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

848 >> 846 @snowlou added 4:lol:

Do you want to hear the story? LOLOLOL...am I turning into @Sushimi now? No no no..this will be short I promise. So...

As it happens to me so many times...when I posted, someone else happened to post before me (I'm serious this happened to me like almost all the time. Ok..a little bit of exaggeration there but you know what i mean) and it seems I always have to go back to edit the number. So this time around, it happened again and I realised it. But too lazy to edit so I wanted to see if anyone noticed. Goodness me @im0202 have you been keeping tab on the numbers? LOLOLOL...

So actually the story could go as simple as this: I realised the 'mistake', decided to be cheeky, but someone caught me:joy: (you can ignore all what I said just then and just read this part). 

+2

I have fallen into YT blackhole again... :joy:

Found this Youtuber called CheezeFilm, and wow his/her/their (Idk LOL) drama skits are pretty great...

Here's my 3 fav

Compilation of their latest "Friends" series.. Totally love the ending.. 

187 cm vs 155 cm this one is sooo adorableeee ... squeeeeee................ >.< 

And the last one :

The ending is soo good! T_T maybe a fresh start? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@snowlou hahahah yes i am, viet/chinese more viet? how about you? hehehe:blush:

Glenny is the hotspot for the cool young people, all the nice places to eat and do laps up and down in their cool cars. HAHAHA

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Do you want to hear the story? LOLOLOL...am I turning into @Sushimi now? No no no..this will be short I promise. So...

As it happens to me so many times...when I posted, someone else happened to post before me (I'm serious this happened to me like almost all the time. Ok..a little bit of exaggeration there but you know what i mean) and it seems I always have to go back to edit the number. So this time around, it happened again and I realised it. But too lazy to edit so I wanted to see if anyone noticed. Goodness me @im0202 have you been keeping tab on the numbers? LOLOLOL...

So actually the story could go as simple as this: I realised the 'mistake', decided to be cheeky, but someone caught me:joy: (you can ignore all what I said just then and just read this part). 

+2

Hahahahahah I know the same thing always happens to me too especially if the thread is busy!!! Just so happened I was bored just now and also wanted to post something to subtract hehehe sorry! :joy: If you can’t see, I’m shooting you a virtual finger heart:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

44 minutes ago, thanie said:

Just when I thought that CLOY's fever is over, here comes the newest CF starring the ever dashing Hyun Bin. I wonder HOW MUCH did Manny Pangilinan pay for HB's TF? It must be tons!!! Let's wait for him to crash land with Bench! 

CLOY's fever is like Covid 19....:joy: It isn't over yet and the virus keeps mutating and some experiencing second or third wave.... Some of my friends who shunned Kdrama started to watch CLOY because of the endless onslaught in SocMed feeds and smitten by HB's dimples.  My Netflix is using Kingdom and CLOY as parts of the ads. Also CLOY thread in Soompi is always HOT

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@snowlou hahahah yes i am, viet/chinese more viet? how about you? hehehe:blush:

Glenny is the hotspot for the cool young people, all the nice places to eat and do laps up and down in their cool cars. HAHAHA

I totally don't fit those bills (is that the right expression?). I ain't cool, I ain't young, and my car... hmmm... well it does its job to transport me and my family :P How does that work 'viet/chinese more viet'? I'm Indonesian/Chinese...not sure which one is 'more' LOL. So is Dinner Mate any good? 

@im0202 @Sushimi I'm sending you loveeeeeeee. It's only a joke ok hugs hugs hugs

WAo0t2g.jpg

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

Most recent one that really annoyed me was where they removed the ‘Ave Maria’ theme in CLOY cafe scene with the Choi Jiwoo cameo and replaced it with some other tune. Like WTH.

I don't have NF and watch the sub version from illegal sites :ph34r: but I think from that video I still have the 'Ave Maria' as the bgm. With removing an important piece, viewers wouldn't understand why that scene is important.

1 hour ago, im0202 said:

And yes doing the timing, typesetting, translating takes a lot longer than what a lot of people expect. A short 3min video can take a couple of hours if there are lots of lines and captions. Imagine a 10min video.:sweatingbullets: If you have a team it’s faster of course, but it still takes a lot of effort. See you in IkSong thread too! :)

I haven't learnt to timing and typesetting, so I just provide the translations only (like what I did with CLOY making scenes). I can feel you. Before, I'd like to offer my help to translate the bts or relay cams, but I've become busier the past few months because I'm still going to work as usual at the office (nothing chance as if the pandemic never happened). When I peeked at the thread, you had finish and post the translations. It seems you have find a partner for the latest making scenes?

I've been shipping IkSong silently from the side and was glad that @Lawyerh has helped opening the thread. I haven't gather much evidence or theories about them, because the lack of SHwa POV, but I really hope in season 2, we will get more from her POV, not only the boys.

58 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Subtract team, where art thou?:tears:

Here reporting for duty. Though soon I'll be out to catch up with Oh My Baby :D

• Like 2
  • Love 5

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

Some of my friends who shunned Kdrama started to watch CLOY because of the endless onslaught in SocMed feeds and smitten by HB's dimples.

My friend too! I was shocked when she admitted it to me. She's watched CLOY like three times now.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I'm at that stage in the lockdown where I'm extremely annoyed at my family members. I know they can't stand me anymore either. LOL. Gahhhhhhh. When will all of this end? :bawling:

Oh no! Does your country have a date for easing of measures yet? Stay strong!

@im0202 Just watched the final making of! Thank you for all the hard work! Would never have expected when I started watching HP and discovering the BTS clips, that I would soon get to know the person behind it!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I don't have NF and watch the sub version from illegal sites :ph34r: but I think from that video I still have the 'Ave Maria' as the bgm. With removing an important piece, viewers wouldn't understand why that scene is important.

I haven't learnt to timing and typesetting, so I just provide the translations only (like what I did with CLOY making scenes). I can feel you. Before, I'd like to offer my help to translate the bts or relay cams, but I've become busier the past few months because I'm still going to work as usual at the office (nothing chance as if the pandemic never happened). When I peeked at the thread, you had finish and post the translations. It seems you have find a partner for the latest making scenes?

I've been shipping IkSong silently from the side and was glad that @Lawyerh has helped opening the thread. I haven't gather much evidence or theories about them, because the lack of SHwa POV, but I really hope in season 2, we will get more from her POV, not only the boys.

Yes omg the removing of certain music on NF really takes me out of the situation. If anyone has tried watching Knowing Brothers on NF before, it's almost unwatchable. There are times where the music is totally removed <_<

Nah you've been doing a lot as well, translating previews and articles etc. That probably takes up a lot of your time already. And yes I've found someone on Twitter who I've been working with for the last 2-3 videos I have posted! Thanks for offering though. :wub:

But wow you're still going to the office? Please take care!

21 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@im0202 Just watched the final making of! Thank you for all the hard work! Would never have expected when I started watching HP and discovering the BTS clips, that I would soon get to know the person behind it!

:D Errr Hi! *waves

@kokodus Hope things get better for you and your family soon!

For myself during this quarantine/say home period, I actually managed to get my mom to watch HP with me... And I converted her into a Wintergarden shipper (she didn't say it but I know she is one:D). I watched the finale ep with her yesterday and when we reached the Gyeoul confession scene, she asked "Are they going to hug?" So I tried to keep a poker face... Then when they kissed she was so shocked I burst out laughing :lol: 

Any of you watch dramas with your family members too? I find it quite fun. I like to watch my mother's reaction lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I totally don't fit those bills (is that the right expression?). I ain't cool, I ain't young, and my car... hmmm... well it does its job to transport me and my family :P How does that work 'viet/chinese more viet'? I'm Indonesian/Chinese...not sure which one is 'more' LOL. So is Dinner Mate any good?

@snowlou yeah so im half half but understand Viet and dont understand Chinese, so I say im more Viet of the 2. hahaha

Oh yeah cool cool, youre probably a perfect balance of both to understand. haha niceeeeee.

Dinner Mate, so far yes first 2 eps i thoroughly enjoyed. very excited for the next 2 this week. Give it a watchm I reckon you will like it. If not, its just 2 eps, so u can pull the plug on it.

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh no! Does your country have a date for easing of measures yet? Stay strong!

They have eased the restrictions a bit. My city has the most cases in the state, so we are just extra careful here. 

@Lawyerh I see IkSong thread in the hot topics all the time. Hehe. I ship them too, as you said the lovelines may not be as complicated as we thought. So I'm pretty sure SH's first love is Ikjun. The only thing we need to know is whether she still loves him or not. I should also warn you people here that alteast one ship will not sail at the end of this show because this duo like to break viewer's hearts. I thought it would be WG, but thankfully that one sailed off into sunset. LOL. I maybe wrong, this time they might satisfy everyone with a happy ending. Let's wait and see. 

@im0202 My mom doesnt like to watch shows where she have to read the subtitles to understand what they are talking about. Hahaha. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

I watch it for the laugh and some actions, especially from Chan Mi. I wonder if she did all the actions herself or using a stunt for dangerous moves. The actress is in her 40s but still very agile. I'm younger than her but if I ever tried 10% of her action stunts, I would be sore all over or maybe break some bones too :sweatingbullets:

Choi Kang Hee is doing most of her stunts herself. I'm so in awe of her agility and strength. Not easy in that age to do fight scenes! :wub:

You should definitely check out upcoming Flower of Evil. The story sounds very interesting and it's generating buzz already here on Soompi. :) 
@Ameera Ali Are you also planning on watching it?

I think at least @triplem and @Sushimi are planning on checking it out?

2 hours ago, im0202 said:

848 >> 846 @snowlou added 4:lol:

Subtract team, where art thou?:tears:

@im0202

I see I'm not the only one looking at the math like a hawk in this thread.... :joy:

Team Subtract reporting for duty!

EDIT: @im0202 Are you good with numbers? Was math also your favorite subject in school? :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

41 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Yes omg the removing of certain music on NF really takes me out of the situation. If anyone has tried watching Knowing Brothers on NF before, it's almost unwatchable. There are times where the music is totally removed <_<

Yeah... the removal/ change of background music affected drama watching experience as well... I remembered this scene in Goblin was having "time to say goodbye", a pop-opera song, as the BGM for the original broadcast version... then it was replaced by Bach's Air on a G String on netflix and all other legal streaming services.... the humor was quite lost there....

And the Stranger song in Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim's scenes on Netflix are removed from all scenes....

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if Viu has better translations? If it's better, I might consider subscribing to it during this period. I have been on the free version for variety but the ads are getting really annoying.

41 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Any of you watch dramas with your family members too? I find it quite fun. I like to watch my mother's reaction lol.

Not for me. My Mum watches more Chinese / Hong Kong dramas. The last drama we watched together was Triumph In The Skies! Sometimes my Dad watches the daily dramas on cable, I think he just uses it for background noise. He was watching Once Again the other day. I converted my best friend to HP! And when we reached the kiss scene. We called each other, screamed and cried for 5 mins straight! We have never ever done this before!

@kokodus Good good! I hope it gets better soon.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, 000231846597 said:

Yeah... the removal/ change of background music affected drama watching experience as well... I remembered this scene in Goblin was having "time to say goodbye", a pop-opera song, as the BGM for the original broadcast version... then it was replaced by Bach's Air on a G String on netflix and all other legal streaming services.... the humor was quite lost there....

That Goblin scene where the car cuts in half and we hear the song Time to Say Goodbye is epic!

Goblin wasn't my favorite drama ever but it did make me laugh many times. :joy:

original.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

@Lawyerh Really don't think she has any romantic feelings for Ahn chi Hong. It's either Ikjun or no one. They have developed her character as this independent self sufficient successful doctor, I wouldn't be really surprised if she remained single at the end of the show. Sighhh. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

@Lawyerh I see IkSong thread in the hot topics all the time. Hehe. I ship them too, as you said the lovelines may not be as complicated as we thought. So I'm pretty sure SH's first love is Ikjun. The only thing we need to know is whether she still loves him or not. I should also warn you people here that alteast one ship will not sail at the end of this show because this duo like to break viewer's hearts. I thought it would be WG, but thankfully that one sailed off into sunset. LOL. I maybe wrong, this time they might satisfy everyone with a happy ending. Let's wait and see. 

I'm also afraid that this will be the case - one ship will sink because one it will be too fairy-tale like and two maybe they also want to show that people can be happy even though they're single? Do you think they're going to kill off a character though? :tears: @Lawyerh should start shipping IkSong so she will be tied down to Hospital Playlist S2 (I read previous comment on how she often dropped the drama once her ship sailed :D )

@im0202 I don't know why...but I wouldn't want to watch kdrama that has kissing scenes with my parents..that will just be...too awkward:D I even find it awkward when watching those scenes with hubby! 

@partyon I was counting on you to catch on my 'mistake'...but im0202 beat you to it. Btw..I'm really good at math..I think I never got it wrong when I had to add or subtract 2 (proud!):joy:

@TRaNz then in that case I'll be more Indonesian. My Chinese is pretty bad~ I'll see if I have time to see ep 1 Dinner Mate. Still trying to catch up with some ongoing dramas atm. I'm just curious to see SSH's acting that's all. 

@Sushimi Sushi, are you still going to watch Team Bulldog? EP 3 is subbed:scream: they certainly did it a lot faster this time around. 

+2

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: @im0202 Are you good with numbers? Was math also your favorite subject in school? :kiss_wink:

Bingo! I have a bit of obsession with numbers, I can't turn it off.:D Maybe slight OCD lol.

29 minutes ago, partyon said:

That Goblin scene where the car cuts in half and we hear the song Time to Say Goodbye is epic!

Goblin wasn't my favorite drama ever but it did make my laugh many times.

TIL that they originally used Time To Say Goodbye... That would have been so much funnier... I'm sad now :(

@wallflowersforjane No idea about Viu. But the dramas they offer on there are different from NF. It's usually mutually exclusive.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3