Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 nice to have you here. I always see your name around and thankful for all your translation help. I often look for your post when desperate :lol: Chocolate drama was one of it. 

Yeah we're lack of SH POV. But maybe after rewatch can find some crumbs. If the drama go with simple route SH 1st love shd be IJ. I think with the way they developed Winter Garden, the drama also might not be as complicated as we're worried of. 

When I joined Chocolate thread it's quite empty. But towards the end it's getting livelier. @Ameera Ali gifs did help a lot. 

It'd be great if both were first love to each other. And yes agreed to not a complicated love development. IJ being a divorcee with son already become one of the factor that might be an obstacle (in society eyes probably), but since SHwa adores WJ a lot (who wouldn't? With that cutie pie boy like he is) and they can go through the awkward phase from best friends to lovers, they will be a very great married couple :wub:

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

If anyone has tried watching Knowing Brothers on NF before, it's almost unwatchable. There are times where the music is totally removed <_<

What?! They removed the music totally? Music played a big part in Knowing Bros tough? I seldom watch it but I knew they even had a game where the casts are guessing songs based on the first seconds. Did they cut the entire part? 

4 hours ago, im0202 said:

But wow you're still going to the office? Please take care!

Yeah, when others can work from home, I always work from the office. My job desc can't be done from home. Mask is something that I will recheck its availability inside my bag before I left home. Thanks and you take care too~

2 hours ago, triplem said:

@alleram95 come watch Oh My Baby...I love it ...it's just so heartwarming and funny 

Currently I'm still on ep 4. In the upcoming episodes, did the drama revealed the real reason why Ha Ri is so determined to have her own child but say no to marriage? I have watched the scenes where she and her mother fought about it, but I think they still leave something more about her real reason.

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

They have developed her character as this independent self sufficient successful doctor, I wouldn't be really surprised if she remained single at the end of the show. Sighhh. 

I hope this duo won't go on this route :(

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yeah, I know! I am thinking I probably need to watch Search: WWW after this. :joy: I'm a sucker for slapstick comedies.

That part of drama clip you posted above, is a daily drama that specially made inside Search WWW drama. One of the female character enjoy watching a morning drama to accompany her morning workout or preparing for work. The drama itself is a great one, talking about women who work in higher position and how they deal between daily life and work life. All the three female lead are quite strong and independent in their work place, but they still have to learn a lot with their love life. One of my favorite drama in 2019. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

That part of drama clip you posted above, is a daily drama that specially made inside Search WWW drama. One of the female character enjoy watching a morning drama to accompany her morning workout or preparing for work. The drama itself is a great one, talking about women who work in higher position and how they deal between daily life and work life. All the three female lead are quite strong and independent in their work place, but they still have to learn a lot with their love life. One of my favorite drama in 2019.

Thanks for the recommendation. I have to admit, that I had never heard of Search WWW before. The synopsis about strong independent women sounds interesting. :)

How does the drama-within-drama end? :D Does the 63 year old ahjumma posing as a 33 year old marry the twin brother? :D 

• LOL 2

@partyon you need to watch www search, Me @ktcjdrama & @Sarang21 loved scarlet she was our animal sprite :joy:

5ed3cc73715d1072748832.gif?download

Was that when @triplem add LGW to her 101 oppa collection  :joy:

@alleram95 I wished in S1 in HP the writer at least tell us who was her first crush , dragging 20 years old first love to second season is too much :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I roughly read Reply 94, i think Najung and the oppa have 20 yrs smth history. If they could become end game. I think it's also possible for Iksong. Maybe, this has been discussed before :) 

The Reply 94 doesn't look interesting imo... :lol: The Chilbong (YYS) seems a bit dumb? The character? Lol... 

Are you doing research for you shipping thread  :joy:

• LOL 3

30 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

What?! They removed the music totally? Music played a big part in Knowing Bros tough? I seldom watch it but I knew they even had a game where the casts are guessing songs based on the first seconds. Did they cut the entire part? 

No they didn’t cut the part... so it was like they were dancing(?) and laughing but there was no music. It was Super awkward lol. At first I thought there was something wrong with my earphones. I’ve since stopped watching Knowing Bros on NF and rather just watch on other sites :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lawyerh Are you game? For watching Search WWW together with me? :D

I am sport ,  let’s do it  how  you like to watch it  :D

For the all men who didn’t get me a teddy bear :joy:

15909384691590938464.gif

+2

• LOL 3

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I have to admit, that I had never heard of Search WWW before. The synopsis about strong independent women sounds interesting. :)

How does the drama-within-drama end? :D Does the 63 year old ahjumma posing as a 33 year old marry the twin brother? :D 

If you have the time, you can try to watch about 2 to 4 episodes. The industry where the women are working is also quite interesting. The portal web aka search engine in Korea. One of the company, their workplace is something that I wish I could have for. 

Uhhmm if my memory is correct, the twin brother and the 63 ahjumma who posed as 33 years old fall in love with each other and will try for a relationship, no matter what happened in the past with the brother who had died. LoL

Spoiler

Some scenes that are my favorite in the drama

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

scarlet she was our animal sprite :joy:

Cha Hyun character is really a great one in the drama :thumbsup: I think I remember seeing you in there too. Many of your gifs made me LOL-ing so hard. 

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@alleram95 I wished in S1 in HP the writer at least tell us who was her first crush , dragging 20 years old first love to second season is too much :D

YES to this. Just reveal who her first love is. But the writer likes to keep the secrets to herself. Not even the actors/actress knew <_<

15 minutes ago, im0202 said:

No they didn’t cut the part... so it was like they were dancing(?) and laughing but there was no music. It was Super awkward lol.

Oh my goodness... very very awkward and weird then :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am sport ,  let’s do it  how  you like to watch it  :D

26 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

If you have the time, you can try to watch about 2 to 4 episodes.

Ok, I will give the first 1-2 episodes a try. Will let you know how I liked it and if I will continue. The gifs  and videos you guys posted made me interested. :D

21 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@partyon WWW wah no, tried 2 eps. The guy, Jang Ki Yong, i don't really like.

lol :D@Lawyerh Do you only watch dramas where the ML is your oppa? :D

• LOL 3

@partyon www search got the same humour of hyena ,I  love strong woman drama . 
@alleram95 I was Soo swoon with the married couple Romance :blush:

5ed3d4ab24bb0687829366.gif?download

YES to this. Just reveal who her first love is. But the writer likes to keep the secrets to herself. Not even the actors/actress knew <_<

the writer so complicated, the way R1988 fan was scared they scared me for a second , but Hopefully she will address all questions it in the second season & what important for me why this great woman don’t want to get married . 

would we see her mother : kdrama without a mom who pressuring her poor daughter  to the marriage is unheard for :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the writer so complicated, the way R1988 fan was scared they scared me for a second ,

This is me. I scared them. LOL. I still can't believe that Wintergarden already became a couple at the end of S1. My mind is already looking for problems that will arise in S2. I just can't let myself be happy. I'm masochistic like that. 

• LOL 4

Just now, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus did u watch reply 94? He looks sweet but seems not the brightest bulb out there :lol:

No I didn't. Are you watching it now? Oppa won't get the girl anyway. Why should I watch a drama only to see him get heartbroken? LOL. 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon www search got the same humour of hyena ,I  love strong woman drama . 
@alleram95 I was Soo swoon with the married couple Romance :blush:

@alleram95 @triplem @alleram95 Watched the first episode. I was nicely surprised that they put the bed scene in the first episode. Also, the ladies are not wallflowers. Definitely a Hyena feel to it. :)

I will watch the 2nd episode now.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Yes ...Lee Jae Wook...I did not even watch the entire drama...but he had this one amazing kiss scene @Lawyerh , and I was sold....

( call me Miss Shallow) ...I think he will lead his own drama soon

@partyon If i look like that lady at 63 , I will be counting my blessings. I loved Welcome to Waikiki..it was so good.  S1 especially . S2 not as great . S1- though the kind of humour was not everyone's taste, I thought it was awesome

Kissing scenes are very important! I think we as an audience deserve to see more "Hyena" type kissing scenes. I almost fell asleep when I saw @Ameera Ali 's gifs above - not even sure what drama that is from, but can we get some passion please ? :joy:

Also, loved Welcome to Waikiki season 1. Hated the 2nd season. I can't believe you @triplem are also into slapstick comedies. Seems we have pretty similar drama taste. :kiss_wink:

d395118cad3ee6284434b8c2c88a25a5.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@partyon ~ I finished meryem. LOL. the leads were so dumb in the end that I was laughing instead of being tense when mr. moustache shows up with a gun. :joy:.. it was basically rinse, wash and repeat because mr. moustache has been showing up with a gun increasingly in the second half. he would threaten, do something bad, disappear and then show up again. he managed to do fake death twice! LOL... 

hope he got paid well because I felt like he put in more than he was paid. hahahahah... this was one drama where really it was the villain who shone. I found it hilarious that everyone kept pointing out at how absurd it was the two leads fell in love considering the background of how they met. and basically a whole bunch of people died because the female lead was so dumb and wouldn't open her mouth for so many episodes. that was also pointed out for a while often. ... basically this was really a dumb dumb dumb story that only worked because of the acting. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1