Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

12 hours ago, mouse007 said:

@angelangie @Lmangla doesn't it remind you of how Bai Qian was with riceball too? She seemed to not have spent time with riceball when Ye Hua died. I read about the divorce in the news and I think it's not surprising considering how busy they both are. It's sad though especially since they have a child together. Ugh, it breaks my heart just thinking about how they would have to explain it to her. :bawling:

hmmmm yea BaiQian is very her......while she love the kid as we can see but sometimes she does seems very detached from stuff ....that the impression she gave me just by looking at her....

however when i see her with Dilreba i feel that she was very warm with her though.....thoughts? :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, bairama said:

Hello, 

glad to be back.. Thank you so much T~T  thank you all for your prayers.

@kokodus @triplem @Sejabin @sushilicious@stroppyse @Lmangla @dotonly @lynne22 @cenching @Dhakra @angelangie @USAFarmgirl etc love for you all..

I feel myself again on Thursday early morning and now is still recovering but I can tell you I'm really ok. Much better. The doctors did good job for the problems in my brain. 

Reveal hidden contents

im glad that you are back......now it is your turn to be there for your brother.....he is probably blaming himself for what happen to you... **hugss**

i hope he come to terms with his feeling soon.....

anyway i'm really glad you are back amidst some scars to show your battle for life but you are back and that is all that matters

• Like 4

12 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Feel like Yang Mi bit off too much she could chew.  Which resulted in this. 

+2

i dunno about this lols.....as we cannot never tell whether they took on too much or not....some ppl love to fill their times with things to feel important in life.....while some prefer a laid back life.......

who are we to judge as we are not them and it is really they themselves that had the right to choose how they want to live :)

• Like 3

Seeing Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince is making me want to re-watch Goblin. Lols

The man is gorgeous!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mouse007 said:

Seeing Gong Yoo in Coffee Prince is making me want to re-watch Goblin. Lols

The man is gorgeous!

:ph34r: My Chan. Every time you say Coffee Prince, My chan and Japanese waffle boy appears in my head. haha

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2

@angelangie Just feel really bad for the child..sigh.

well Lau Dan will be the one bringing up the child more it seems than the husband or wife....

maybe given his age he will be a better person to really bring up the child and he is not as active in the entertainment circle any more

• Like 4