Add and Subtract Game

Admin

We have lots of toilet paper in here. yesterday when I went to the supermarket I can't help but laugh when I saw two to three racks of toilet paper rolls. I was like maybe if i buy them all and sell it to people overseas for a increased amount, I'll become rich in no time. LOL. Also my mom can't comprehend the fact that half of the world just use paper to finish their business. Lol.

• LOL 4

whatsapp local joke forward::lol:

girl introducing boyfriend to dad

dad: so what do you do?

boyfriend: just a small business

dad: (still gruff) what kind of business?

boyfriend: nothing fancy. just selling hand sanitizers.

dad: (excitedly calling to mom) bring some coffee and sweets for this boy!

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Oh poor you having to interact with strangers just for toilet papers. We are trully living in desperate times. 

The true bad thing is they also talk back. :unsure: She said: "I'm fine....and you?"

I wasn't prepared for the "and you?"-part.

13 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I think @Dhakra need it more...so you should send it to him :joy:.

Naaaah, I will look for my own. I need german quality toilet paper that's totally soft!

But isn't it funny? The past few weeks it was cold, rainy and early March it was snowing. But now, since we all are more or less in lockdown, suddenly the weather is fantastic. It's 'Biergarten' time.....is there an english word for 'Biergarten'? Beer garden? Alcohilic beverage park?

9 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

But isn't it funny? The past few weeks it was cold, rainy and early March it was snowing. But now, since we all are more or less in lockdown, suddenly the weather is fantastic. It's 'Biergarten' time.....is there an english word for 'Biergarten'? Beer garden? Alcohilic beverage park?

Biergarten ist "Beer Garden" in Englisch. What I wouldn't do to be sitting in one right now :)

@Sushimi What kind of tissue are you talking about? Kleenex?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Soft tissues...use tissues...im a tissue advocate! 

Hell no, and they plug the toilet. And I am one of these people who crumble up their toilet paper. Not an option!

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Biergarten ist "Beer Garden" in Englisch. What I wouldn't do to be sitting in one right now :)

Huh, german is so lame sometimes. I go with "Alcoholic beverage park" for now. Sounds way more intellectual. 

initially watching a drama -- male lead is okay looking; acts a bit too over the top

few more episodes in -- wow, he can really act

few more episodes in - he is overacting but am enjoying his overacting

few more episodes - wait, he is actually quite good looking! :sweatingbullets:...

and this is how you fall in love with a character! LOL...

• LOL 5

Yesterday I watched a movie called Virus which is based on real life events during Nipah virus outbreak in Kerala in 2018. And today I watched Contagion which again is virus outbreak movie causing a pandemic in the world. I'm on a roll and also I'm scared more than ever. LOL. They should telecast these movies in the TV so that everyone watch and stay at home seeing how terrifying it is. 

P.S.Both are available in Amazon prime btw if anyone wants to watch it. 

• LOL 4

I don't know @Lmangla this feels like a apt time to watch all these movies. Lol. Plus the drama I'm watching now only airs 1 ep per week. There is a limit to how many times I can rewatch an ep. But you have a point, I'm kinda depressed now. Sighh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/16/2020 at 4:08 AM, Dhakra said:

@bedifferent @USAFarmgirl Hey doc, my aunt died today cause of bone cancer. :( Thanks for all your help and praying. 

My condolences to you and family.  I'm sorry the reply is late.  I know you and Mom were helping her the best you could. I'm really sorry and hope she is at peace now. Prayers to everyone.

@Dhakra I read that you are under shelter-in/stay home directives like us.  Hope things are ok. Keep your mom safe as well.  Stay healthy ok?  If you have time, watch Hospital Playlist (on Netflix) and 365 One year against destiny with us.  See you in those threads ok?

On 3/17/2020 at 11:37 PM, Sushimi said:

So a dilemma..

@bedifferent @nrllee since the two of you are in the medical field..sort of yeah..let me ask you a situation. Anyone is free to add too.

1. There is a patient. We understand that the patient survival rate is Low. Surgery will most likely result in a coma. 
2. You as a doctor you know that you need to save the patient at the same time you understand that the patient wants to live too.

3. The guardian of the patient didn’t want him to live in pain so she wants you to end him.

So which side will you stand by? Is it right for you to save the patient or respect the decision of the guardian?

Which is morally right?

We go by the patient's advance directives if she has one.  It's important to think about this guys, get one if you have not. It usually doesn't cost anything, a form that you can fill out, copy for others and file under your medical records.  If she has no advanced directives then we abide by whoever has the power of attorney.  I'm not sure what you mean by guardian (cuz guardian may not have power of attorney). If no advanced directives or power of attorney, the patient's family would have to decide.  Is she underage or elderly?

The physician's medical opinions and personal feelings are not factors we go by.

• Love 3

I haven’t been here for a few days so I’m a little behind. Anyone watching Skate Into Love? 

@kokodus Deng Lun makes an appearance and he’s supposedly a legendary hockey player and his name is Xu Feng (which, as you know, is his name in Ashes) :joy:

• LOL 3