Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 I'm just going to rewatch Because of you after this. It's the same female lead, and they have a happy ending there. Hehehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

36 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@kokodus :ph34r: pssstttttttt lets just watch flipped :P 

Hehehe. Don't worry. I'll watch that one as well. I have plenty of time in my hand. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus ahhhh I forgot, I haven't send a shoutout to our darling  @mouse007 to check flipped yet....

Ahahaha.. anyway here's the trailer of ep 9 that got everyone in my twitter timeline commenting... :P 

but @angelangie already know about this haha.. 

And here's a tamer version of Flipped's trailer...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

keep meaning to post this earlier... @kokodus ~ you had asked for good rom-com movie few days back. posted this earlier but think you will enjoy this one. it is a mini web-series and works out to movie length. check out "love at first swipe" in youtube. the uploader is jinnyboytv (it is a malaysian production co). the story was endearing as well as relaxing. I enjoyed it. :D

• Like 4

Walking Back home saw a white ball of fluff walking around. It’s the cutest thing :) 

+2

• Like 2

Watching Money Flower, damn!!! It’s intense and hauntingly good, every single scene made gripping on my seat....powerful actors and I feel so bad for the scion of the mother and attorney....This drama is a perfectly terrible example of the saying, “The fathers ate sour grapes and the children’s teeth set on the edge”...

+2

• Like 4