Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@JC's Lingxi @angelangie

I find all CC's studio pictorial are great. He has killer cheekbones and gorg eyes. He rocks brooding and smoldering looks. His worst looks so far is in L&D or maybe in upcoming Dune, judging from his current altered looks for the movie.....:joy: Not only his stylist but the cameraman also hold some grudges toward him, many unflattering angles....:joy:

CA262352-A4-A2-4965-B243-C4-A3-D3543-C5-

A0055031-B98-C-43-D8-9365-400-BD9-E16-B5

@JC's Lingxi

NiNi is living her dream while filming Savages and L&D. CC is her celebrity idol....IF CC is single or married but a jerk, I will "blame" him for NiNi-Jing Boran's split....:joy: NiNi broke up with Jing Boran around the time she was filming Savages....:skull:

• LOL 2

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

its a waste to an attractive face :D 

A face that rocks in a stoic and stiff role but they butchered it....He barely had any makeup on in L&D. Among the sea of heavily powdered people, he stood out like a sore thumb and not in a good way....

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

after im done with Under the Power first :D im still in that drama dreamland cant pull out of it....the lead chemistry is just too good, this is one of the drama that actually have me liking it after 'A Little Called First Love'

I also saw and liked "A Little Thing Called First Love"! :D

@JC's Lingxi @cenching don't kill me but I'd rather see him in L&D compared to him being bald and wearing that beret! :joy:

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi Wow man, Zarun should never get married at all. AT ALL. I would never marry such a guy even if he begs me to. His attitude and backward views are so so depressing. I mean I understand to a extent why he feels like that, all the women in his life are not exactly great in demonstrating feminism. His mom, sister and fiance, all three have such superficial ideas about what freedom or liberalism means. No wonder he is so confused whenever he sees kashaf. LOL. But that doesn't give him any excuse to act the way he is acting now. I want to punch him in his perfect face for saying all these stupid things. 

kekekke... hang in there. he is actually very sweet when he starts wooing kashaf. it is actually hilarious because she is like a cactus and none of his charm offensives work. LOL. but in regards to his attitude, this drama is actually very interesting. am not sure where exactly you are and I don't remember all the plot points but pay attention to zarun's dad and the parents conversations. so when zarun breaks up with his fiance, the mom is really shocked and cannot understand whereas the dad gets it. then the dad voices his frustrations and the mom is stunned because she has never heard him. the dad tells her that he never had a problem with her working and was very proud of her professional achievements. however, the lack of courtesy made him feel unloved and disrespected. and that affects zarun sister's relationship as well.

so what the drama is saying that calling someone to tell where you are is just a matter of respect and courtesy for the other person, it is not about curtailing your freedom. sticking to sensible hours is a matter of common sense and not about losing your freedom. being career minded and independent does not mean that you live separate and alone lives in the same house. you need to integrate each other as a family. thats the point of the drama. so it is about how these characters come to that understanding. just keep watching, it really is fun.

one of my favourite scenes is when zarun talks to osman and they discuss ideal women and zarun is trying to explain his thoughts. then osman calls him confused and asks for an example and zarun says kashaf. osman just about dies laughing! LOL. it was so funny, cute and romantic. zarun was smitten with kashaf from the get go!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Sushimi said:

@thanie how’s voice?:joy:

My man be waiting for you to come by though

Awwwwh, @Sushimi :wub:.

This is your Man? Since when? :joy: 

Kidding aside, is he supposedly that guy who played a Cop in Voice (K Version)? Uh, huh ... that Thai Actor is one degree HOTTER than your Man. He's got beard, Girl :rolleyes: paired with a distressed look ... he exudes that manliness that  makes him totally drool-worthy! And his funny Thai accent is making me :grimace:+:joy:+:heart:. Whatever!

I'm so busy these days, I got stuck at Ep. 9. But I'm not gonna drop this drama ... NOT in a million years :thumbsup:

+2

• LOL 1

9 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@cenching i am not sure whether its for Dune... because i have heard that he is losing weight for some taiwanese movie...not sure though... NN's idol is JC ... i think i have read it somewhere but don't know where she says this.... Please share with me...

OK, if not for Dune it's meant for an undisclosed work yet....Maybe as a cancer patient under chemotherapy.....:sweatingbullets: I read about NiNi in a Chinese news that I can't find anymore. NiNi met CC in an event around 2013 or later (forget the exact year but it was long before Savages). She approached him, declared her admiration and said they should work together in the future. Also in some interviews I saw in YouTube, NiNi was so happy to worked with CC for a long period of time (few months for L&D) because she learned a lot from him.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @JC's Lingxi He told his fiance to not hangout with boys anymore. LOL. I mean I don't exactly like the fiance girl and I'm not defending her, but whatever she does it shouldn't bother him this much. There is no need for him to get upset over these things. The more he tries to restrict her, the more she is going to go out. Hahaha. I hope Zarun also changes, somehow I feel like this show is making the women as a villain in this situation. What he said is also not right. I agree that she should have a courtesy to inform him where she is going and all, but I feel like at this point even if she tells him, he is just going to stop her from going. Kashaf is the ideal women they are showing who understands what freedom is and doesn't misuse it and all the other women are in the opposite side of the spectrum on how they are not supposed to be. LOL. I get that. But Zarun is also in the wrong for letting it affect him. Instead of màking them to see the point, he is adding more oil to the fire by saying stupid things. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@cenching i know alright???? I have read somewhere that he is her idol...and she was really happy to work with him.... 2019 ... they worked only with each... cheers to 2019... God knows when we will see them together again... NN totally lived her dream... it was a delight to watch them together.... and CC is such a gentleman... he dated his assistant for 5 yrs and then he married her... you can see that he is literally glowing with his bride in his marriage... 

Eeerrrr, regarding CC he is notoriously famous because he ended his 6 years relationship with Jozie Lu thru a postcard....:crazy:  Jozie was his gf before present Wifey.  He glowed more than his bride actually...:lol: His daughter is cute with his eyes...

NiNi is one of the rare C celebrities who always dated openly complete with formal announcement, red carpet with bf(s) and PDA-packed everywhere. I appreciate her attitude because every time she’s rumored to be with so and so, she will clarify straight away without leaving any doubts or speculations to the public. She doesn’t minced words too....The latest rumor was with Chen Kun that said she visited his house and moved residence near his home etc etc. Her Weibo statement said, “Just moved home, nothing to see here”(something along that line).....:lol:  

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@kokodus ~ kekekke... all I can say is keep watching. first the fiancee gives him a piece of her mind before they break up. and zarun himself had to do an introspection on what is the root of this issue. basically he wants to feel respected, wanted, loved and his fiancee's behaviour made him feel small and insecure, that he didn't matter. and what I like about this drama is that kashaf is far from the perfect woman. she is hilariously and frustratingly prickly. she has emotional walls as high as a skyscraper and zarun has to work really hard before she lets him in. spoiler alert -- you have to wait till the last episode to hear her say "I love you" and his response is a sleepy "I know" LOL. both zarun and kashaf have really complicated ideas about what they want and expect from a relationship - this clash of modern vs traditional - and they have to navigate a lot of pitfalls. it is actually fun to watch and very well-written. there were scenes in each episode where I was laughing because nothing happened the way I expected.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oooo I'm loving where this is going now. Homeboy wanted a conservative girl like kashaf, but guess what she doesn't want a frivolous Playboy like him. Bwahahahahahahaha. He is having a taste of his own medicine now. LOL. @Lmangla You are right. Kashaf is far from being a perfect woman. It is fun watching these two interact. LOL. 

@JC's Lingxi I don't know about other Pakistani serials, but this one is trying to say something through his character, it's not black and white. They are highlighting his shortcomings too, but only if I keep watching will I know what they are trying to say. I like that it's not a simple hate to love or rich boy poor girl romance drama. It has layers. I love it. 

Her mom always speak wise words. She was telling kashaf to forgive her father now that she became an officer and he wants to reconcile. But she is not having it. She says that people should remain constant through the ups and downs of one's life. Her mom laughs and says that it never happens, it's natural that people behave differently according to where we are in life and infact that is the reason we try to change our life too, so that people can look at us differently. So brilliant and true. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@kokodus ~ what I found hilarious about their love-hate relationship is that it is based on academics and intellectual clash. they spent their entire university arguing with each other in class over political view points and getting annoyed over marks. plus, there was the time when he almost wooed her just to humiliate her -- while she won't admit it, she was flattered and found him attractive. then closed up promptly like a cactus and now hates him. LOL.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ what I found hilarious about their love-hate relationship is that it is based on academics and intellectual clash. they spent their entire university arguing with each other in class over political view points and getting annoyed over marks. plus, there was the time when he almost wooed her just to humiliate her -- while she won't admit it, she was flattered and found him attractive. then closed up promptly like a cactus and now hates him. LOL.

You really think she found him attractive during their college days? I didn't see any hint of that. Maybe I was not paying attention, I should rewatch it. LOL. Maybe that's why she was so hurt when she knew that he was only playing with her. I just thought it was because of how he was looking down on her as if she was an easy prey. And he did say some pretty nasty things about middle class girls. Anyway I should definitely rewatch it. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@kokodus ~ she was definitely attracted to him when he fake-wooed her. it is basically a case of intellectual melting and on the other side, he was also feeling attracted. thats why his later-fiancee was getting so exasperated. everyone could tell something was cooking. however, when kashaf found it was just a joke, she closed up quickly and would never admit that she felt something. she basically remembers every detail of their interactions and all of her family know about zarun because she spent all those years complaining about him. he was the highlight she loved to hate. LOL. it is such a contrast to her interactions with osman who she feels zero attraction.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

He is in season 2 & 3. :)  He is lovely okay? I like him in S3 the most. The roughest looking version of him is in S3. S2 he looks like a kid lol butttttt..he is cold in away which I really love hehehe

+2

Just a snippet of S2 and S3 @Sushimi, is he playing an Antagonist role or a Pro? 

• Love 2