Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

@Ameera Ali @Lmangla There is another show called "rangrasiya". The female lead is the same as Ipkknd. That was show was so awesome and the lead guy got such beautiful eyes...the chemistry was really great between them too.

Another one is "Geet hui sabse parayi"... awesome show. There is  this funny scene that I can never forget....the male lead revealed somethin shocking to the  the female lead and while she was fainting she mad sure to unbutton the shirt of the male lead so that we got see his abs in all it´s glory :joy:...I couldn´t stop laughing at the absurdity of that scene. 

A few years back all those shows were available on Youtube with sub...but now they all got removed so it´s hard to watch them again :(

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes I am amazed by our craziness... People would wonder from which drama is this Kim Hae Mi character from? As well as Bobby.... :joy: even if they actually watch the drama. Only those in the thread would know :joy:

So who is Kim Hae Mi? :mrgreen:

• LOL 2

Just now, Sushimi said:

Pwahaha the one on my dp. She is a priest who kick butts.

+2

Ah I see...from the drama the fiery priest right? :mrgreen:

Wait a minute...... the "RIP Picasso" in your  profil....is ist about the fish Picasso? :joy:

+2

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Sometimes I am amazed by our craziness... People would wonder from which drama is this Kim Hae Mi character from? As well as Bobby.... :joy: even if they actually watch the drama. Only those in the thread would know :joy:

actually I don't know as well. is this the bird husband drama? the priest with sidekicks? the priest who was killer? the voice guy who liked talking on the telephone 1? voice guy who liked telephone 2? voice who liked telephone 3? am sure it is not related to the cat lady as I was paying attention to all the gossip for a change.

• LOL 4

+2

@SushimiWhat happened to licious? I have to get used to this. 

You had a date? Good for you. Ah...they grow so fast. :ph34r: Hope he is a fine guy.

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

No way...I’ve been living in a hole.  So I see “Ask The Fellas” pop up on the hot topics panel and Lo and behold, our very own @Dhakra is like the Sensei there. RESPECT :D.  He even does private counselling sessions. :wub:.  Love a man who cares.  Mrs D-to-be is a lucky woman.

Hahaha, really? That was already enough to make it into a hot topic? :D Yeah, I am always around there. It's also the only topic where I turned on notifications. So if someone posts there, I get an email on my phone and can see it. Don't know about the sensei part though. 

Thank you. ^_^ I do my best.

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

actually I don't know as well. is this the bird husband drama? the priest with sidekicks? the priest who was killer? the voice guy who liked talking on the telephone 1? voice guy who liked telephone 2? voice who liked telephone 3? am sure it is not related to the cat lady as I was paying attention to all the gossip for a change.

Priest that like sitting on fridge 

voice 3 that like breaking mirrors 

Bobby that smell like petals

pay attention girl :joy:

@Sarang21 , @Lmangla we need to quiz you weekly :joy:

+2

• LOL 4
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Why is there so many voice on the telephone lol 

because isn't there several seasons of voice and in each one, something happens to the guy and he gets replaced by another?

@Sarang21 ~ wow, wonder how you managed to stumble across all of them. yea, those were really well known for the chemistry. it is so sticky that even when you can't help laughing at how dumb it is, you want to keep watching. kekekek..

maybe you should check out bepannah. am re-watching it now after recommending to @Ameera Ali and I have forgotten how good the initial episodes were. waaah!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

because isn't there several seasons of voice and in each one, something happens to the guy and he gets replaced by another?

@Sarang21 ~ wow, wonder how you managed to stumble across all of them. yea, those were really well known for the chemistry. it is so sticky that even when you can't help laughing at how dumb it is, you want to keep watching. kekekek..

maybe you should check out bepannah. am re-watching it now after recommending to @Ameera Ali and I have forgotten how good the initial episodes were. waaah!

The rabbit hole of Youtube recommendations is how I stumble across all of them :joy:...and once you start you just can´t stop. Do you know "Ishqbaaz"?

Is there eng sub for bepannah? 

When it comes to those shows the initial episodes are always good but later on it becomes draggy because they don´t have a story to tell but won´t end the show. So they start inventing some ridiculous story to prolong it. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

@Lmangla @Sarang21 let me shower you two with gifs of him so you know who is he.

He is funny when he is drunk

Reveal hidden contents

20190325_225037.gif

He is so charismatic when he is on the move

Reveal hidden contents

20190323_123907.gif

He has anger problems 

Reveal hidden contents

20190324_204953.gif

He is scary when he goes crazy (but he is still hot)

Reveal hidden contents

20190422_211848.gif

Last but not least he is a sassy woman she is Kim Hae Mi, the others you see is Kim Hae Il 

Reveal hidden contents

20190323_124000.gif

Then some extra bit of laughter

Reveal hidden contents

20190405_202201.gif

That’s the introduction you will get :D

@Lmangla Voice they change twice. Season 2 & 3 are together. The boys don’t listen to their telephones no.they have speakers. So no need telephones. And the female lead did not change :).

+2

Thank you for the introduction @Sushimi sonsaeng-nim

Now I have found another oppa to add to my list.... and it comes with two for the price of one :joy:

+2

• LOL 2

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lmangla

I started , silent when  he wanting to read her diary was exciting :joy: , I understand why will he be so angry afterward :dissapointed_relieved:

fan service is good too :joy:

Reveal hidden contents

15684643561568464322.gif

15684646571568464586.gif

@Sarang21 the wind :tounge_wink:

The wind love abbs even more than we do :joy:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

You should watch FP! It’s hilarious :joy:

This Teacher is desperate for more students!

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

If you want to watch it’s in YouTube with sub 

Or there is a  website @Lmangla send it to me :heart: its good one  :kiss_wink:

More shows to add to my endless watch list....but it´s fine

tenor.gif

Joke aside...I will check them out after I finished Love and Destiny... currently on ep 33...I did an allnighter yesterday and now I look like this :joy:

90c8f20ed30b54fc8e4d4aa5adb76c84.gif

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, larus said:

I find this thread so animated. Because I mostly post in stagnant threads I feel that It`s dizzy here. :lol:

This thread moves really fast so it's hard to keep up but it's definitely very entertaining!

• Like 7

I just posted something that was already written on my comment section. :D

Sorry. I had to delete it.

32 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh so you know I hv been heavily promoting Secret Boutique here

Great. This drama looks like is going to be really good. Female centric drama. Women power. Handsome guys.

Everyone should watch it. :P

• Like 4