Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

17 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Watching Bridget Jones' Baby on Netflix right now and man, Colin Firth is still so fine despite the age! :wub: He'll always be Mr. Darcy for me.

Oh I love Collin Firth ! 

Yes , if I had more time I’ll definitely rewatch GBC. So many dramas & oppas ...so little time :D

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@cenching Yup, Adam Cheng, Leon Lai, and Dylan Kuo to name a few..... LoL...

Wow !!! Adam Cheng & Leon Lai . Haven’t seem them in ages . Memories! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Wow !!! Adam Cheng & Leon Lai . Haven’t seem them in ages . Memories! 

Adam Cheng was my babyhood’s ultimate crush...:mrgreen:  My first memory of a drama was with him in it and I don’t even know the title.....My NaiNai, AhIe, AhQu and their ganks were his fangirls....Every time he was on screen, they were like:

2MEPs.gif

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@cenching

LoL.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY PRAY EVER NIGHT have a good script! The trailers that they have released is really good, but will the drama be good???? We'll have to see... But god! I hope it's good!

Mao Ni (the book author)'s book deserve a good adaptation.

Anyway.. Adam Cheng.... CHU LIU XIANG is the role I most remember him for....  :D 

---

@triplem I've watch that movie.. on your wedding day with my friend few weeks ago. It was a fun movie.. with a bittersweet ending for me.  I left the theater with a strange frown.. like "That's it????" LoL...  Timing and Choice really matter for the leads. Sigh... 

@Sejabin How is it going?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@cenching

LoL.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY PRAY EVER NIGHT have a good script! The trailers that they have released is really good, but will the drama be good???? We'll have to see... But god! I hope it's good!

Mao Ni (the book author)'s book deserve a good adaptation.

Anyway.. Adam Cheng.... CHU LIU XIANG is the role I most remember him for....  :D 

Let's bow our heads together and have a moment of silence to pray for that.....:mrgreen:

Yup, Adam Cheng as Chor Lau Heung.....he is a very charismatic and charming man.....maybe he was super popular during his younger days since he starred in almost every drama that the ladies in my family watched.....

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

872 :heart:

@lynne22 nothing :blush: it was just a black out in the whole town for 15 minutes and I was like a freak run out to the street and I sit there for 5 minutes lol :persevere: oh gosh.. I still scared and afraid sometimes because on september 28th it was suddenly black out and the earthquake shaken. A kind of feeling like in the dark anything bad will happen :fearful:

• Sad 4