• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

Oh my, Kwon Jung Rok!!!! You didn't have to be this cute. I now have a spasm of all my facial muscles from grinning toooo much watching this ep. :bawling: He killed me with that handwritten letter. 

• LOL 2

@triplem Hahaha yes, even if it was just a glance, the forehead finally made a appearance!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!!! Hahaha. I was surprised that he was able to tell that his first draft of the love letter won't cut it. Thought he would go with that one. LOL. He is not that clueless and dense after all. Adorable is the word.  It's been a long time since I watched a kdramas with this level of  toe curling cuteness. :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@cenching ahhhh otthokhe?!?!?! I'll be ready with prophylactic toothpastes and everything. Don't worry. Hahaha. Oh but the major problem is I havent watched 8th ep yet!!!! I'll get to it tonight so that I'm all ready for today's ep. Eeeeeeee

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching ahhhh otthokhe?!?!?! I'll be ready with prophylactic toothpastes and everything. Don't worry. Hahaha. Oh but the major problem is I havent watched 8th ep yet!!!! I'll get to it tonight so that I'm all ready for today's ep. Eeeeeeee

Episode 8 is also diabetes inducing....:joy: It seems to be when the drama end all of us will die from complications.....:joy:

• LOL 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic