Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

LOL... my internet is having issues, so it made me lazy to open up webpages.... 

@USAFarmgirl

The next drama I'm going to invest my time on is Jiang Ye - Evernight :wub:

Not a single line of dialogue in it, but its title spoke loudly: "Watch ye all, for (my) blade has been unsheathed"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR6QAx73A9w&t=116

For The Eternal Love 2 I'm waiting to download it.. because as I said earlier... Internet problem... T_T The cuts in Instagram is making me laugh so hard right now... 

Future Mo Lian Chen got my love tho! 

-----

Anyway... Happy Halloweeen guys! 

• Like 4

@lynne22

The trailer looks awesome...Is that Leon Lai?!?!? :scream: Adam Cheng?!?! :scream:  Eeeerrr, FengHuang's daddy?!?! :confused: Or I need to have a new eye examination??? :glasses: So many young newbies C actors and actresses now, at first I was pissed off with China new SARFT rules that forbid astronomical fees for the actors and actresses. But the positive side is so many gorgeous and talented new faces pop out in C dramas, what a breeze of fresh air..... :love:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

20 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@cenching Yup, Adam Cheng, Leon Lai, and Dylan Kuo to name a few..... LoL...

I am not familiar with Dylan Kuo and have to Googled him....:confused: He is a Taiwanese the reason I am not familiar with him, I watched more HK movies/dramas than Taiwan ones....Another veteran actor I forget to mentioned is HuJun....It will airs today, keep me posted hah.....:mrgreen:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2