Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

So I haven't come here for a few days, and there's an interesting convo happening here......... 

Can I jump in? Looking back to last year.. I don't think @Dhakra is sentimental, altho I think sometimes he overthink things.... (please don't be mad for me saying this) LOL....

@angelangie Hi there!!!!!! Jia you with your work. It's been hectic with mine too... 

@kokodus don't quit the subtract team T_T 

TGIF! 

tenor.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla Lol! When I think sentimental, I think @USAFarmgirl . So I hv high standards . 

Hi @lynne22 ..year end is coming.

@mouse007 Hang on there . lil

boy needs time to adjust . Of course it’s not easy for us to see them missing us. Work has been ok?

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

@triplem work feels overwhelming at the moment but that's normal given that I was away for a year and there's a lot of things going on. I work in I.T. so things are always moving very quickly. I spent the first 2 days back in meetings :bawling:

Yesterday was the first day I actually started to feel like I was making some progress and getting things organized so that's something I guess. :crazy:

• Like 3

This is officially my 1000th post!! 

• Thanks 2

260 :love:

Cheon_Jeong-Myeong-p2.jpg

oppa :heart: 29 Nov 1980 = 37 years old = Sagittarius oppa!! :love: I hate mustaches and beards but I think it suits him xuxuxuxuxuxu :kiss_closed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1