Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus ~ there was a time I loved anime. kenshin, inuyasha, ramen, lupin III, escaflowne, fullmetal alchemist...... ah, so many great memories! :wub:

if you like a bit of romance + fantasy + mystery, you should check out escaflowne (the series). you aren't quite sure what to expect from each episode... one of those stories that never get old even though it was made years ago. that good! 

here's a still from fluttering hearts; guy in suit and tie is lead....

fas1.jpg

• Like 4

@Lmangla  Bless @kokodus  you know she has pineapple fever and BAD!!! LOL I am starting to worry whether or not her hair is starting to spike LOL:lol: 

Thanks for the drama tip will check it out I love the female lead and have enjoyed most of her dramas.  I will try and pull kokodus there too!!!  But it might not be easy because Death Note and her FRIEND (  @kokodusIs this the same friend who drives the cool bike and took you home? ) LOL:w00t:   Anyways she might be busy.....:ph34r:  -2

492 Hey everyone :heart:

I realize there are a lot of dramas out there to watch right now.  More than most of us have time for, but still I came across one myself today 12 NightsTo be honest I wasn't sure I even wanted to watch it and there were others on my list that I had been waiting to watch.  Yet as always I go with my feelings and found that the OTP may not be perfect and yet it's  story and writing to me is.   It's like a mixture of many stories and all of them dealing with real and raw struggles.  There is love of more than one kind and there is honesty in dealing with more than one kind of relationship.  I don't know where it's going or how each story within this drama will end.  Yet there is such a soft and simple view in people just trying to do the best they can in dealing with their lives one day at a time...

twelvenights-poster1a.jpgTwelve-Nights-poster-Kdrama-Recap-1-1.jpimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpeP_UD1obqT8AUGVqSFE

Spoiler

Dotonly has been neglecting all her to-watch dramas for two weeks. She cant sit and watch for even a minute. She didnt get any feels. 

Nowadays, she was on variety show and YT-land. Her brain and heart needs a reset and to be fixed. 

Yo man...reset...reset...reset...

484 :star: 

good morning guys

• Like 4

484 :rolleyes:

I still need to finished witch's love kdrama, secret of the three kingdom cdrama, and more kdramas and cdramas.. I want to watch eternal love 2 but that guy face is too young :bawling: I want mature face lols huffff :kiss:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

yea, thats what we call that feeling @dotonly where none of the dramas interest you and instead watching random, random stuff to while away time. but sometimes you end up watching very interesting stuff.

• Like 4

I have many dramas to catch up on. But my itchy fingers decided to press play on 20th Century Children( which I didn’t hv the time to watch last year ) ....and Omo , i am developing a new oppa crush ...  :joy:

Well done @staygold !! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

I finished The Guest, and The Ghost Detective. I feel like I have achieved something major! :lol: Fighting!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2