Add and Subtract Game

Admin

In Malaysia the parents will hold on to their kids for fear of their children being kidnapped. When my Western friends visit and casually let their kids run by themselves in the shopping mall, I'll be telling them-"Hold your kid's hands! Hold your kid's hands!" And they'll look at me like I'm paranoid. And I tell them I AM paranoid. Then I tell them why and they start being paranoid.:lol: 

@mouse007 Great job keeping the SUB team alive ! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

In Malaysia the parents will hold on to their kids for fear of their children being kidnapped. When my Western friends visit and casually let their kids run by themselves in the shopping mall, I'll be telling them-"Hold your kid's hands! Hold your kid's hands!" And they'll look at me like I'm paranoid. And I tell them I AM paranoid. Then I tell them why and they start being paranoid.:lol: 

@mouse007 Great job keeping the SUB team alive ! 

I laughed cuz I’m one of those paranoid parents ! It’s true , it’s not safe these days .

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I don’t understand the part when he said we filmed very comfortably but I am a bit worried at this moment?? Lost in translation?

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

She's a good actress, though her love scenes could use a little work. The story set up of Melting Me Softly seems a bit wacky to me, but I do adore JCW, and this pairing is a good one in that both leads can act really without overacting. So, I'll probably give it a try. :)

+2

Agreed . I think the least of worries will be their acting chops . Hopefully the chemistry is there. 

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama I was just about to tag you gals on that !! :P. Why is he worried ??? Seriously their off air chemistry is darn good . Everyday I tell myself not to ship them :lol:

edit to add - ohhhhhh am very excited now ...Kim Kwon

Edited by Guest

18 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Which one? Haha

it is called "graceful family"; it is my type of drama -- feels like a weekend or daily drama but mixed with all the elements I enjoy - romance + family + mystery + justice/revenge.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi everyone..so in my spare time if I´m not watching dramas I´m drawing something. I´m a beginner when it comes to art but I wanted to share my latest piece with you. As BTS fan I did a fanart of their line characters :relaxed:.

r7sn28bg.png 

+2

• Awesome 4

@angelangie What's wrong with your hip if you don't mind me asking? If you mind, then it's ok-just don't answer me. I have congenital scoliosis (born with it) My upper spine is curved slightly to the left-what we call a C curve. Mine only 10 degrees. Normal spines are allowed 5 degrees cos hardly anyone is born with a dead straight spine and 5 degrees is not noticeable. Till my early 30's, no problem. But now I have muscular pain in my right shoulder cos of the many years my right hand muscles are pulled to the left. Can't carry heavy handbags. Now my C curve has turned to an S curve involving the lower part of my backbone shifting to the right. That's due to the body trying to correct our posture while we walk etc. In my younger days, no one bothers to treat scoliosis. Now parents are more aware. So with the curve on my lower backbone pointing towards my Right, I have a left "hip" problem and sciatica on my Left leg. Sciatica= sciatic nerve from my lower spine being pinched by the curve and causing pain and numbness on my left leg and a kinda weakness on my left hip. I know how to treat it so it's ok. I'm just explaining all this stuff cos scoliosis is more common than we think. It's harmless if it's mild like mine but highly irritating. Just FYI.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3