Add and Subtract Game

Admin

18 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama im waiting for u to watch Lil Forest. I guarantee u will love him even more!!

No number.

Okay okay... soon soon. I have a deadline coming up, then catch up on my dramas, and I will watch Li’l Forest ;) 

Sigh, haven’t even got started on Moment of 18 (heard it is good) and Let Me Hear Your Song

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I never found the bb cream fella attractive. he just reminded me of a weird cat. don't ask me why my brain thinks like that. :sweatingbullets:

It’s his eyes.  The first thing I notice.  It’s the same with Lee YooYoung.  Her eyes get me every time.  But her acting and her voice just seals it for me.  Her voice reminds me of bells.  She’s delightful.

Jkdbpc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

@nrllee ~ wonder why some humans have those kind of eyes. in terms of voice, always think soo ae has one of the most distinct voices in dramaland. she has a kind of husky voice and initially was told that her voice would not help her in terms of casting. later, it became part of her signature.

• Like 3

@Lmangla Yes. LYY has a high voice register but it’s not jarring.  Some have that register and it comes across as too cutesy?  An actress who has a low voice register who I also really like is Seo YeJi.  I first watched her in Save Me and she haunted me.  She’s just gorgeous to look at and her acting’s good too.  I can’t dislike her in any of her roles.  Even when she played that cartoonish character in Moorim School (I watched for her sake) where everyone seemed really cringeworthy, she was the only one I didn’t cringe to.  Loved her in Lawless Lawyer too.

@triplem yes LYY was brilliant in Tunnel.  I loved that drama.  I am not so keen  on her male costar though in the new OCN drama coming out?  He gives me sleazy vibes.  This was him at script reading...why the hand on her shoulder??  I mean, they would’ve only just met?  Kinda presumptuous.  <_<

• Like 4

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Why are there so many Kim (s) ? Lee , Park , Song - these are the really popular surnames. 

did you know that in many places, the surnames actually refer to professions? so the name 'smith' actually refers to iron smith. so someone long ago was in that profession.. in some instances, the surname refers to place where the family is from or something to do with the geography...

read this somewhere long ago but in korea, the names actually refer to clans. so several years ago, you couldn't marry someone within the same clan or there had to be certain degrees of separation for it to be acceptable or something like that. perhaps @stroppyse might know more. am wondering if there are lots of kims because the clan was perhaps good in reproducing? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 8/30/2019 at 8:29 AM, jaydendoji said:

I don't know. The only time I wish for happy ending is during The Guest. Maybe because of watching too much japanese movie with sad ending, I become addicted. :joy: No wonder I'm happy with Bad Guy(2010)'s ending when everyone gone mad. Poor KNG

Strange thing is I want happy ending in Horror movie though. Don't like when no one survived..:sweatingbullets:

That´s so funny that you would want a happy ending in a horror movie :lol:

I know what you mean about japanese movie...that´s why I have to know beforehand if it´s a sad or happy ending :sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am surprised he was able to carry her. he has enough abs?

Problem is she direct him to a room ( what we waited for ) but she ended  in sofa :joy:

thread crying a river :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Actually..i prefer not knowing haha. So that i can explode my tear bags based on what i see and not what i am about to see. Haha

to those who will be watching ‘Hell is other people’ this series falls under dramatic cinema so what it meant is that we will be getting a cinematic movie experience in a drama. So you will notice that the camera shots looks like it is filmed for a movie!

but the lighting is the same ah..it’s dark still.

I have done that in the past...and ended up crying for weeks. So to protect my poor heart and not flood my room with tears...I decided to know the ending beforehand :joy:. It´s unfortunate tho because there are some really interesting stories out there but when I find out about the ending...I´m like 

tenor.gif

+2

• LOL 2