Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching Tbh she creep me out. The episode where she entered his officetel when he's sleeping? It's like straight out played from horror/thriller genre :skull:

I immediately imagined scenes from daily/weekend dramas where there is an obsessive second lead who will not let go and causes all sorts of problems. it was indeed creepy. even if it is a family member, please don't creep into a house. what if you think it is a thief and think you need to protect yourself. please ring the doorbell!

• LOL 4

20 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Btw do you single ladies get the line when the guy wants to break up and he tries to soften the blow by saying it's not you, it's him who's at fault ? I thought it's quite gentlemanly but a few of my single friends can't stand it. They'll go-"Oh ! Not that line again!" Guess they want a more original line .:lol:

actually it is in a way gentlemanly but I can also see how it ruffles people. so we all have needs and some ideas of what we want from a relationship. however, it can be very hard to articulate that. so on paper, a couple might look good but on various emotional levels, they may not match. so when he says "its not you", in essence he is saying that it is nothing personal or an attack but whatever he needs is not being met and so he wants someone who fits those needs better. however, women get annoyed because they think it is vague and think it might be something they have to fix within themselves or if they do something, maybe they can fix the relationship. but what is not coming across is that there's nothing to fix. it is like if you are craving for an orange and you get an apple, then you won't be happy. there is nothing wrong with apple but you just want orange.

P.S _ I hate apples by the way. such a blegh fruit.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

At first, I felt sorry for her but not anymore. It's not like she is in pain because of love. She is more obsessed with the idea of dominating. It's so stressful to be in relationship with someone who does't know personal space. The guy must be so blind in love so jump into marriage without thinking seriously. 

• Like 5

From what I understand in the law point of view, whatever nature of certain case there’s always, “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.”

With all of her public brouhaha, how can her lawyer helps her to have a fair share in her divorce trial(?)

+2

• Like 5

IF what AJH said about her is right and he has trully not done anything to be ashamed of...then he should just stay quiet, not release any public statement and take everything to court. 

I would like to share a story that recently happened at my place...it´s kind of related in the sence of...what GHS fans are saying that we must always stand by the woman´s side.

A young woman went to the police to report that after she was on her way back from the disco...three men kidnapped her in their car and sexually harassed her. She was able to flee when the car stopped at a red light. After this report the whole city was in shock and police immediately started the investigation. But they noticed that something was wrong because the woman was not able to describe what the men looked like nor what the car looked like. And eventually the woman confessed to have invented the whole story. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

A lot of people claiming so certainly he got his success from being her husband... Come on, no one can guarantee that’s the case. Who knows he might even be soaring higher had he not married her? No one can know for sure. I actually enjoyed his act in You From Another Star and was hoping to see him in other future dramas. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

A lot of people claiming so certainly he got his success from being her husband... Come on, no one can guarantee that’s the case. Who knows he might even be soaring higher had he not married her? No one can know for sure. I actually enjoyed his act in You From Another Star and was hoping to see him in other future dramas. 

I know right? He became popular after the drama You from Another star.... his carrer was about to take off right before he married her. A lot of people even said that his marriage would hinder his carrer and that it was a mistake. 

I personally think that both of them benefited from this marriage. GHS is widely known for her bad acting...and before her relationship with AJH no one was really checking for her that much. After their marriage people started to show more interested because they want to have a glimpse into their married life. He also became more popular because of the image of a sweet husband. The funny thing is that GHS fan are saying that he is so terrible at acting but what about her? 

I have seen some women projecting their own  experiences in relationships into this situation. That´s the reason why more believe her story because they feel like they can relate. What do you guys think about that?

+2

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

fan are saying that he is so terrible at acting but what about her? :joy:

+2

Me thinking I was the only one found her acting weird & bad  :mrgreen: 

But we know which roles she good at :tounge_xd:

how’s your holiday :blush:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me thinking I was the only one found her acting weird & bad  :mrgreen: 

But we know which roles she good at :tounge_xd:

how’s your holiday :blush:

Since the start of the #notsexynipplegate...my holiday has become really entertaining :joy:.  

+2

• LOL 5

24 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

The funny thing is that GHS fan are saying that he is so terrible at acting but what about her? 

There is something contradictory about them saying he is terrible at acting, because they also said that he acted so well as a lovey dovey husband... They bought his act (if he really is acting) as sweet devoted husband but they think he is a terrible actor? 

• LOL 4

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Im taking break from opera soap daily drama. Im back with bad-lighting-fair-white-oppa drama The Watchers :joy:

Btw, I watched some clips of Historian. Looks pretty fun. Might be my next sageuk after a while...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

There is something contradictory about them saying he is terrible at acting, because they also said that he acted so well as a lovey dovey husband... They bought his act (if he really is acting) as sweet devoted husband but they think he is a terrible actor? 

OMG yes you are right :joy:...those fans are just embarassing themselves.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

from-love-to-divorce-couple-with-broken-heart-relationship-concept-vector-id1001822962

I feel sorry for both of them in forgetting so quickly the respect and love they once shared for one another.  That protective nature in wanting and defending the very best for each other.  It reminds me of a story line used in a musical video.  A young girl in love asks the boy she loves " Do you ever think about the future?  What do you see?"

He replies " I see you "  

Marriage is placing all your hopes and dreams in another person and divorce is painfully watching everything you believed in and trusted go up in smoke.  His side or her side doesn't matter for there are no winners in good-bye.  Often people do and say things they would never have done because the pain and desperation is so great.  They lose sight of even themselves.  Often lost, confused in wondering how did we ever get here in the first place.   Usually one side fighting with everything they have to hold on for dear life to their spouse and the only world they know...

When their whole world is falling and crumbling around them.

Friends, family and even the world is watching as the flames rise and fall and it becomes a seemingly endless battle of words tearing each other apart.  Leaving only destruction in it's path while forgetting that one thing.

That once upon a time they loved each other...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwK0ibynQJa9gyUW41kQ0-2

• Like 4
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Since the start of the #notsexynipplegate...my holiday has become really entertaining :joy:.  

+2

This distracted me from my drama :mrgreen: 

but I see he don’t got any nipples problem :lol:

Maybe that where all angry come from 

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

This distracted me from my drama :mrgreen: 

but I see he don’t got any nipples problem :lol:

Maybe that where all angry come from 

I know right? dramas are going to see a drop in their ratings since people are more interested in this saga :joy:

But what kind of nipples would be considered not sexy? :sweat_smile:

+2

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, triplem said:

all I can say is this is a PR nightmare for their agencies . ;)

Problem is they are in the same agency?  And the agency had to pick a side, and they chose him.  It’s messy :mellow:.  She sounds really unhinged.  She needs therapy.

• Like 4