Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I know right? dramas are going to see a drop in their ratings since people are more interested in this saga :joy:

But what kind of nipples would be considered not sexy? :sweat_smile:

+2

Work my head I thought maybe they cause him 

5d5e8739ac769283681104.gif?download

When he look at them 

@Sejabin still afternoon I can keep little bit with nipples :mrgreen:

• LOL 4

13 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Problem is they are in the same agency?  And the agency had to pick a side, and they chose him.  It’s messy :mellow:.  She sounds really unhinged.  She needs therapy.

The Agency is of course going to choose who is more profitable for them. They are all about business. Right now He is the one making more money...so it wasn´t a surprise for me that they took his side.

While we are on the topic of agency...there is this theory floating around that, he convinced her to join his agency so that they could throw her under the bus and make her the bad person. So all of this has been in the making for a while. 

The therapist is probably never going to get any business again....look how his patients turned out :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

The Agency is of course going to choose who is more profitable for them. They are all about business. Right now He is the one making more money...so it wasn´t a surprise for me that they took his side.

@Sejabin & @Sarang21 & @Lawyerh

New business plan :mrgreen: - she gonna kill me 

Spoiler

38m0kv.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 6

I watched a few more episodes of C drama Love and Destiny. There is absolutely no chemistry between Chang Cheh and NiNi. V disappointing cos they both are good actors. Not going to watch further cos there are 60 episodes. So slow moving-they take 5 episodes to do what can be done in 1 episode 

Anyone finished watching bird husband? So what was the ending like?

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

I watched a few more episodes of C drama Love and Destiny. There is absolutely no chemistry between Chang Cheh and NiNi. V disappointing cos they both are good actors. Not going to watch further cos there are 60 episodes. So slow moving-they take 5 episodes to do what can be done in 1 episode 

Anyone finished watching bird husband? So what was the ending like?

I was planning on watching that C drama since it was supposed to be a prequel to 10 miles of peach blossom. But after what you said I´m not so sure anymore.

+2

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Anyone looking forward to the drama Vagabond? Suzy and Lee Seung Gi are the leads.

+2

Been waiting for it for ages. Not because of these two though but because of SSR

@refuse2sink bird husband story not yet ending. This weekend is the finale. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Been waiting for it for ages. Not because of these two though but because of SSR

@refuse2sink bird husband story not yet ending. This weekend is the finale. 

I´m interested mainly becaue of LSG. I´m not really fond of Suzy´s acting. But then I found out that Teo Yoo the actor who played Ragaz was going to be in it too...so now I´m super hyped :joy:. I´m looking forward to SSR too. 

I hope it won´t be a disappointment. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I often watch K  variety shows. Love Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything. They really let go with their remarks. No Korean honorifics. Love all of them especially when they disturb Jang Hoon about his divorce, Sang Min about his debts and Soo Geum about his gambling-all in good nature. 

Read an article about the ex German Ambassador to South Korea who has married a divorced South Korean for his 5th wife. Apparently in Germany even the Germans nicknamed him Audi cos the Audi car has 4 rings for his 4 marriages :joy: Guess they'll have to find a car with 5 rings. :lol: How many rings does the Olympics symbol have? Apparently up until ?2015, adultery is illegal in SK-can be fined and even jailed for it. I'm surprised SK is such a nanny country. South Koreans can't even gamble in another country. If caught, they face criminal charges in SK.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Дмитрий Романов said:

Interesting. Thank you

Hello there . I suppose you’re on Team Sub?

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem end of day one...can we talk about how i tagged you and then there is someone who has the exact same account name as you but with a 08 at the back. Your sister is it? 

+2

Oooo I check but that one spells like this triplemt08....kkkkkk ...I won’t know if my sis is on Soompi , lol! This place is my secret hiding place , no one in my family knows I’m here ...shhhhhhh....they’ll be shock to see how pervy I am & how much rubbish I write . So I better keep this secret to myself :D

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

I often watch K  variety shows. Love Knowing Brothers/Ask Us Anything. They really let go with their remarks. No Korean honorifics. Love all of them especially when they disturb Jang Hoon about his divorce, Sang Min about his debts and Soo Geum about his gambling-all in good nature. 

Read an article about the ex German Ambassador to South Korea who has married a divorced South Korean for his 5th wife. Apparently in Germany even the Germans nicknamed him Audi cos the Audi car has 4 rings for his 4 marriages :joy: Guess they'll have to find a car with 5 rings. :lol: How many rings does the Olympics symbol have? Apparently up until ?2015, adultery is illegal in SK-can be fined and even jailed for it. I'm surprised SK is such a nanny country. South Koreans can't even gamble in another country. If caught, they face criminal charges in SK.

I live in Germany and has never heard anything about him until now :joy:. What´s his name?

@triplem :naughty:

38mvhx.jpg

+2

• LOL 6

Now I´m convinced that this year is truly the year of divorce. So there is this vlogger family on Youtube that I watch...and now I have to find out that they are separating. :scream: What is going on?

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Now I´m convinced that this year is truly the year of divorce. So there is this vlogger family on Youtube that I watch...and now I have to find out that they are separating. :scream: What is going on?

+2

Really?? Do you mind sharing who they are? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1