Add and Subtract Game

Admin

The guy was keeping quiet. She was the one determined to blow it out of proportion to get sympathy from him not apologising to her mum to her nipples and now she's scared (why be scared if there's nothing to hide?)  he's threatening to expose their kakao talk messages. She definitely wants to divorce him as much as he wants to divorce her. Only difference is she wants the court of public opinion on her side. Her plans are definitely backfiring. I'm old school. Marriage is a sacred commitment. If it fails, just reach a quiet settlement and move on with life. At least try to part as friends. After all they loved each other once. Well that's not going to happen in her case now. She doesn't realise she's jeopardising her own career as well. She definitely wants to destroy his life and career. Even all of us here are viewing her in a different light. And I don't know this couple at all b4 this so I'm totally unbiased. If I was a man reading this, I wouldn't go 100 feet near her. Real beauty lies inside.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

@refuse2sink ~ something a friend once told me stayed with me even after many years. she said relationships can fail but her view and hope was that even if a relationship fails, we should learn something from it for the better. so she hoped that the guy would come out a better person and he would also have a positive impression of women. she didn't want any guy walking away thinking "oh women are like .... " and instead evaluate based on person. she also hoped that she too would take away similar lessons from him. that was her attitude and approach to relationships. won't it be nice if everyone acted like that with respect and trust?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

why? what did you do? don't tell you also made some interesting IG post.

Nothing of the scale of IG posts thankfully! :innocent:

But I don't know when to not touch an issue and lie low or dig a grave for it and let it rest in peace. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611218f01339db6100667

+2

• LOL 6

Many women supporting her bedroom outburst with a statement that woman should speaks up especially because in SK where there is a stigma against a divorced woman. In SK it's hard for a divorced woman or a widow to find a partner yadda yaddidda so she needs to airs her side to proves her innocent.....

IMHO, with the Unsexy Nipples Gate she created  that will haunts her for the rest of her life in a conservative SK culture, which man willing to marry her in the future??? The man and his family will run as far as they can, worry that a wifey with her track records will exposes the functionality and graphic descriptions of his family jewel when hubs and wifey get into argument.....:skull: When a man and a woman get into a marriage institution it says they become one in a sense that whatever action one of them will do in the future it will effects both of them as a whole. By divulging this kind of intimate information by her, she isn't exposing hubs' rotten core but hers instead.....I hope no one will get hurt physically, they need to stay far away from each other and let their lawyers do the talking....

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i think the plan is to make the guy go bankrupt. And shes waiting him crawling back to her? Plot thickens... what do u think @Lmangla @Ameera Ali

business wise, it is a logical decision. their marketing theme is romance and wedding. so obviously , a guy going through a contentious divorce is not going to cut it. now, if the theme was something else like finding your inner strength, then the celeb's inner turmoil would actually lend well. generally, a business looks at how the celeb fits into the image they are trying to project and build for their brand. while it may hurt him, it is ultimately a business decision and not necessarily a personal punishment or comment.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Btw i think the plan is to make the guy go bankrupt. And shes waiting him crawling back to her? Plot thickens... what do u think @Lmangla @Ameera Ali

She want him back only with his shirt on his back  :mrgreen:

but isn’t that how they started , clearly didn’t work first time wouldn’t work now , 

but who buying wedding dress just because his image was good husband , I didn’t know their was something like that  :joy:

• LOL 5

@Lmangla Agree. Learn something from all our life experiences-even the bad ones. From the bad ones, we learn what not to do or what type of person to stay far far away from. With dating, just call it quits while we are ahead. There definitely comes a point when I was dating a guy that I know for sure there is no future. Actually it's usually quite clear after 3 dates at the most. So it was pretty easy. We part as friends. 

Btw do you single ladies get the line when the guy wants to break up and he tries to soften the blow by saying it's not you, it's him who's at fault ? I thought it's quite gentlemanly but a few of my single friends can't stand it. They'll go-"Oh ! Not that line again!" Guess they want a more original line .:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Many women supporting her bedroom outburst with a statement that woman should speaks up especially because in SK where there is a stigma against a divorced woman. In SK it's hard for a divorced woman or a widow to find a partner yadda yaddidda so she needs to airs her side to proves her innocent.....

I just roll my eyes at that.. obvious fan bias and desperate to defend her based on something. so while there may be a stigma, it is not like their life does not go on. in pretty much every daily and weekend drama, there is a character that goes through a divorce and they build their life again. they even find love and get married. while dramas are just stories, they are also in a sense some reflection of the society. so if it is a total stigma, they won't be showing divorced women finding love again. instead, it would be about how their life went from tears to more tears.

also saw some arguments that women should be open and her sharing this is somehow helping women (eye roll). are we the public some therapists? support group? are we supposed to give bedroom advice? why on earth is she telling us this? there are some medication which can lead to side effects like lack of interest in intimacy or physical problems. so his lack of interest may have even been due to medicines. if she had spoken about medicines or something like that, then one could argue that her sharing this is important for consumers to be aware of this kind of medical issue. but it is a bedroom problem between two people. it achieves nothing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3