Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

But somehow they still come to us to tell their story. We are too lazy to listen to theirs

kekeke... it always feels like when I am really into watching a drama, I will get a phone call and I am half distracted that it takes me a while to hear what someone is saying on the phone... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 3

so does this happen to you? there is a great OTP scene like a kiss or hug or some conversation and then a family member walks in and asks what you want for dinner or whats on the news blah blah... and all your OTP swooning is interrupted.... :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 5

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

so does this happen to you? there is a great OTP scene like a kiss or hug or some conversation and then a family member walks in and asks what you want for dinner or whats on the news blah blah... and all your OTP swooning is interrupted.... :sweatingbullets:

I know what you mean...it happens to me a lot...I need a "Do not disturb" sign. Sometimes I will lie that I´m doing something important for university and that they shouldn´t disturb me :joy:.

+2

• LOL 4

I feel sorry for him as it is rather unfair because it was only her claim and nobody can ever find out if it’s the truth or not... even if he denied it, it will just be a he-said-she-said thing. If he is evil, he can just say some discrediting stuff about her, and again, no one will be the wiser. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"I want to date like this: even if my heart doesn't flutter every second or every minute, 

I want to date someone who, with only one embrace, 

makes me feel as if they've washed away all the struggles of the day."

@mouse007 ~ which drama is this quote from that you have in your post bottom?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Then Imma holding my hand up and saying, “talk to the hand”.  :lol:

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I usually watch my drama during daytime mid morning to noon time before going to work where I am home alone so I rarely have this kind of disturbance...

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I just read Watcher is on finale weekend? How has it measured up for those who have been watching?  I was supremely happy with DS60 from start to finish.  Will probably start SiWan’s OCN flick coming up end Aug. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, nrllee said:

I just read Watcher is on finale weekend? How has it measured up for those who have been watching?  I was supremely happy with DS60 from start to finish.  Will probably start SiWan’s OCN flick coming up end Aug. 

I really like Watcher. I think it is  a very well written drama that keeps you guessing . I personally enjoy dramas that involve mind games like this & also currently airing - Justice . DS60 was very good- I’m happy it ended  nicely . I read k nets comments saying director has no plans for S2 , not sure if it will happen then 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/designated-survivor-60-days-finale-ep.html?m=1

aiya @sushilicious you’re wrong about the genres I like ler . If you see the extensive list of dramas I watch, you’ll know I watch most genres except for horror especially if it involves spiritual stuff & possession. Most of my dramas hv no rainbows . They are always angst filled with potential to break my heart ;). #suckerforpain.

Edited by Guest

I wonder whether all those romantic comedy script writers write only beginning, end and what event will take place in the middle roughly. If so, what an easy job. :P In most of the interview they all are talking about improvise acting. I feel like half of the drama is ad lib and product placement. Zzzz

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Me to @triplem i beg to differ @sushilicious im not always do rainbow stuff. Sushi i love avocado lol. Im meat person not really into fruits :lol:

I agree with you.  I think both of us actually like melodramas . Rom- com gets dropped fast if the plot or acting is subpar :D 

@jaydendoji

Talking about adlibs, you remind me of our lovely KJW....:love: Since you live in Kyoto, I presumed you speak Japanese??? :tounge_wink: Any juicy bits of Haruhana interview??? I can't find a good translation in English only Mandarin and I don't trust my Mandarin skill that much.....:sweat_smile:

@sushilicious

The one you said I am going to catch is LDW's or Watcher???

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4