Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Like I said before, KJW seems to be a trend setter for a hot priest....:naughty: Before KJW, majority of the priests in the drama were oldies but now the like of KNG (Fiery Priest), LSG (Hotel de Luna), AJH (The Beauty Inside) and PSJ (The Divine Fury) are sizzling priests..... :joy:

+2

This could make a sizzling event @sushilicious:joy:

I understand why PSJ have to make a  priest :mrgreen: , so PMY could choose better B)

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

But be warned it’s dark literally

For sure @Lmangla will pass on it... :lol:

I really want to watch too because it’s CJH and genre I like. But really can’t take anymore heavy dark dramas. Might even have to hold off some until my schedule cleared up a bit more. My heart can’t take the stress anymore...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok theyre pretty cute.....

I can't remember which way it goes, but one of them really wanted to work with the other one... I think it was IU who really wanted to act with YJG... or was it the other way round? Hmm... Anyway, I think YJG would look cuter with chubbier face. I guess I am still missing the little boy.

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@Sejabin

•Bird husband going to night club lol... his dance move.... i can't.... :joy:

•Neighbour husband also there....both bring the girls. 

•They all clearly all bored with respective spouse.

Come to think of it, the only decent spouse is Director Kim (DHY's ex-wife)... and her having sensibility is probably the reason for her divorcing him? I could be wrong, not enough info on them yet. But she seems to still care about him a lot. I can see her helping Do later on when things got messy with CSA's husband.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I love Nat King Col:wub:

Me too :wub:.  The duet with his daughter (the one they mixed)... was just... sigh... so many feels :o  Nat is unforgettable   :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Me too :wub:.  The duet with his daughter (the one they mixed)... was just... sigh... so many feels :o  Nat is unforgettable   :)

Yes I remember it :)

also this one

But the one and only Aznavour is unforgettable 

My French is not enough but I enjoy his voice and music. I love it when he speaks at the end (not sure of the term. Recitatif. Since he used to act while singing. So he mixes speech with music. So wonderful and expressive)

• Like 1
  • Love 2