Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Doctor John is a winner for me so far after Ep1.  I am dropping Hotel Del Luna and catching the Dr John train.  Yes I had to suspend my angst during those requisite dramatic moments for character development but at the back of my mind I kept thinking, “man is dyspneic, hypoxia of brain (potential for him ending up in a vegetative state is high), quit chatting and just perform the cricothyroidotomy already!” :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@Sejabin miss you too :kiss_wink: , did you watch it , the bird wife is going to a hotel 3 pm in today episode :joy::mrgreen: biology teacher making it up for his mistake ( pushing her when she try to kiss him :yum:

@triplem they killing shower scene , what next going in bed in full clothes , poor bird wife she not lucky with her choice in men :joy: 

@nohamahamoud2002 oh look interesting , but my plate is full with dramas 

Love affair in the 3PM :mrgreen:

doctor john :thumbsup:

devil :love:

hotel :relieved:

watcher :kiss_wink::heart:

WWW search  ( with skipping scene):grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

after watching aunty and bad boy van gogh kisses, I feel like I don’t want to watch teen drama again kwkwkw.. my level is up now WKKWKWKW :joy:

Wasn't the wall scene :joy::joy: in HPL  change your view :mrgreen: , I am watching with out sub , did we need sub for body language :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

, but my plate is full with dramas 

Love affair in the 3PM :mrgreen:

doctor john :thumbsup:

devil :love:

hotel :relieved:

watcher :kiss_wink::heart:

WWW search  ( with skipping scene):grimace:

Lots of good dramas this year, seriously.... I am having to shelf some dramas away, unfortunately those usually never get watched because new dramas always coming out :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Age old question.

Do you eat to live or live to eat? 

It should be eat to live but I don't care. I live to eat.

What's with that all priest uniform. Are they trying to inform "You should pay a visit to church... handsome priests will be there". :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 4

+2

12 hours ago, nrllee said:

okay now I am envisaging hunky German bopping to TWICE whilst lifting. :lol:

Nah, that not really my kind of music. During gym I also don't listen to Kpop much. 

so she expected you to have the phone glued to your hand constantly? Like you lived for her words and hers alone?  That her love emojis were what gave you reason to exist in this world?   :huh:

Pretty much yes. You can say it like that.  

Eh? What culture would that be?  More likely one of her own making. 

Korean. Funnily. At least to her.

11 hours ago, triplem said:

see @Dhakra you’re always defending these difficult women in the dramas  . So is it any wonder you will end up liking the same types  IRL . @kokodus @stroppysewill concur . We hv had this discussion for years ! 

"Difficult women"? Pfff, the only "difficult woman" who I always have to deal with and end up in discussions.....IS YOU!

giphy.gif

I don't see where these woman are "difficult", just because they wanted the guy back they love

. Both of them were in love, it's human to do some weird things. It not like they broke the law or hurt someone. 

No number

yeah I screwed this up. It's early here in Germany :mellow: 1pm.....^_^

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Do you eat to live or live to eat? 

On 5 days a week I eat to live. On the other two days I live to eat. :D 

+2

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Because I speak the truth :D:P

giphy.gif

You wouldn't even see the truth if it would jump right into your arms! :D :P 

Fairy will be so much fun in December. :D 

15 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem Im supposed to watch it, just to pass time lol. But now im boarded to this #morallywrongfeelsorightship#... How??

@Ameera Ali your Mr. Peter Pan... Btw actually his character not so peter pan le...

@ktcjdrama any chance ship sail? Lol.

:sweat: I really don't know.... :bawling:

Boarding #morallywrongfeelsorightship# too??

I don't even dare to hope for them to divorce then get together.... ottoke....

We'll soon need to go to an AA group... (Affairs Anonymous) :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, triplem said:

At work today but I’m dying to go home & watch Love Affairs :naughty:

@ktcjdrama , @Sejabin will sure like this :P but for a scandalous drama , why they zoom out All the scenes ???

so scandalous only in mind? in a daily/weekend drama, that same scene would be brightly lit and the guy's shirt would be removed and lady in affair would have some lingerie.... then scene cut to both of them in shower robe and him making a call to wife and saying he is at work while affair lady coos in his ear and drinks wine. yea, typical scene in daily....

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Should I start Dr.Yohan or not.... decisions decisions....

is that the korean name? am too lazy to watch that drama but wondering how they say john in korean.

• LOL 3