Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

A shock of my life thinking it was your current or soon to be girlfriend. Good thing you dumped her. This is so extreme lol. 

:huh: Wow. A shock of your life? :D That is......somehow very nice to hear sushi. 

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

No. I believe we haven’t had formal introductions.  Let me start. Hi, I am nrllee. Ahjumma with a penchant to be a bit too blunt for those with delicate sensibilities, hence the tendency to burn bridges (sometimes inadvertently).  The only thing I have on file for you is that you lift...weights...and you look after that body of yours.  Possibly why you have propositions from those of the opposite sex readily. I am sorry to hear of another failed dalliance.

So a few questions: How do you pronounce nrllee without breaking your tongue? Is there some fancy way to do so or are some letters just dumb?Ahjumma like real ahjumma or rather more like trip.. ahem....the other girls here? 

Mhmm.....so if that's the first impression you have had of me, I can say........sounds kinda cool :grimace: I do, since about 1 1/2 years now, but the past few weeks that "looking after my body" went a bit downhill. 

About to change that again, I need to lose a few kilos to get back in shape. Especially now since muscles really start to grow. 

Well otherwise, name is Dhakra.....former White Knight, teasing and bantering monster, never avoiding a good discussion or word fight, especially if I have to defend any female second leads from those pesky flesh eating ahjummas here, sometimes too honest, Kpop Lover......well....and a lot more which probably the others can explain better. 

I always have some sort of war going on. And if not.....I just insult any of sis @kokodusoppas. Which isn't too hard, since pretty much everyone is or was her oppa at one time. 

That says more about her than you. Insecure,

needy. Forsaking all others only happens after you take the wedding vows. Not prior. May be cold comfort but you dodged a bullet with her.

More like lonely...and definitely needy. She is needy as hell. Gosh if I say the following I can imagine all of the girls here and especially the  Council of Ladies shaking their heads. I can even imagine what they say: "Why didn't you end it earlier? <_<" @triplem @stroppyse

When I didn't reply to her messages or calls, she didn't like me. She even said, you reply fast these days, I like you very much.

But booooy, I didn't for a few days......the amount of drama during that time would be enough for another book.......

I REALLY have the talent to find the weirdest girls. But that was just one of the things that happened. 

She said it's because we are from different cultures.....but I know a few of people from her culture that aren't like that.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Why am I not surprised? This is a worrying trend .

it's a trend? Really?

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hey. What are you trying to implement lol. I say nice things lol :joy:

No-nothing? I'm just honestly surprised that you.......care so much? That was actually very nice. 

Gosh....suddenly I walk on such thin ice again. 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

@Lawyerh Mhm, nah, she would probably love it. I am fine with my no text at all "tactic" right now. :D 

@Ameera Ali the last time oppa showed his body was in the Naked Fireman ( not an X rated drama :mrgreen:) ...so I better take advantage now. Who knows how many years I have to wait before he will show off again....

5d31d810d5972709282874.gif?download

me looking at your DP - full distraction :yum:

• LOL 1

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

ehhhhh I caught that...:skull:

Huh? :phew:

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually it's reflected since your 2nd lead syndrome days. You always go for these possessive , controlling , borderline psychopathic type girls in your dramas. I think initially they come across as exciting. Like how sometimes us girls kinda like the bad boy types. 

Waiiiiiit....a second......are you blaming this on Shi-Ho again? Or Yoo-Na? 

Shi Ho never was a "bad" girl. Do you want to dance again Queen noonalicious? Some warm up exercises before the rewatching begins in December? Revisiting the beginning our our bantering days which made us famous across threads? 

SH was never possessive nor controlling or psychopathic.

The only girl with psychopathic tendencies was Se Young and I wouldn't even call her "bad". 

But I agree that I somehow manage to always find the same type of girls. <_< I mean it's not like I am looking for them, I just somehow manage to find them. They always behave normal at first and at one point they show their true colors.

I actually try to find the opposite but end up finding.......this 

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra  <_< Okay noted. 

Aish....I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean it in a bad way. But we didn't talk for weeks so I was just surprised to read something like that from you. Normally stuff like that isn't your specialty.

Okay that may sound a bit.......gosh I should just stop talking. I verschlimmbesser it.

(verschlimmbessern = german word for making something worse during an explanation while trying to make it actually better)

@Dhakra I'm new to this thread so I really don't know your history. If what you are saying is happening in real life, I'm very sorry to hear that. I agree with the Council of ladies here. The ex gf isn't good news. Being with personalities like that never have a good ending. What you are doing is correct-just ignore her. Hope you're doing ok. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@sushilicious @Lmangla don’t be scared. No reveal. I just profile everyone as a matter of course.  :lol:

profile? why does that make me feel like I am on criminal minds? hahahaha ^_^...

so part of me is curious and wonder what my profile would say 42.gif?w=560....

other part is like "umm, do I really want to know?" 59.gif?w=560

... honestly, am always surprised people are even paying any attention to my posts or remember stuff like my dislike of badly lit dramas. :joy:....

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I always have some sort of war going on. And if not.....I just insult any of sis @kokodusoppas. Which isn't too hard, since pretty much everyone is or was her oppa at one time. ?

And I, in turn, make fun of his gooey eyed, aigoo loving, plastic faced kpop girls. It's no big deal really. 

And @triplem is right, I'm pretty sure that Shi ho is your ideal type of girl. You are so doomed, I don't even know what to say. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Lmangla

I have a habit of "profiling" people as well and on daily basis....I stored those information in my brain that has been properly equipped with many small storage and taking it out one by one like puzzle pieces when needed....:skull:

MTG aaah, do you feel at home???  :naughty:

+2

• LOL 5

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

I have a habit of "profiling" people as well and on daily basis....I stored those information in my brain that has been properly equipped with many small storage and taking it out one by one like puzzle pieces when needed....:skull:

MTG aaah, do you feel at home???  :naughty:

+2

bawahahaha.... you know what that sounds like -- you are one of those moms that will bring out of storage that embarrassing detail that your child has forgotten ever happened and you will be like "that was you" :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2