Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Dhakra  I have been a part of your ladies council for a long time and you already know what I think and most likely what I would say.  But as a reminder and hopes to encourage you now and in the future. Don't settle for anything or anyone less than what you deserve no matter how long it takes.  Mind you there are no perfect people but follow your heart in finding a girl whom has not only the values you have but also whom trusts you as you trust her. 

For the very foundation to any relationship at least to me is trust, faith and honesty.  Jealousy is human to a point but in her case that's beyond extreme!!!  There are always those things that people reveal as you become closer to one another.  Everything is brand new and heck that's the exciting part and yet it's fearful too.  Opening up ones true self and allowing the other person to view the real you is what dating is all about.  The hard part is when you realize the other person isn't what you thought or hoped.  People are good at hiding their imperfections but they always seem to slowly come out.

Mrs D is out there...  You just haven't found her yet...  But you will...:blush:  622

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@Dhakra yeah agree with @USAFarmgirl 2 . Never settle for 2nd best. Anytime a friend or bf/gf starts getting so possessive that they want you to cut off your friends, RUN ! That person doesn't love you. She just wants to control you and that starts with cutting out your friends so she can "imprison" you. Then she'll start to take little pieces from you until you don't know yourself anymore. I love that scene from Grey's anatomy with Cristina Yang.I'll try to look for it. It applies not only to bfs/gfs but also to friends,bosses and domineering family members in general. I don't believe the theory that there is one soulmate only for you and you're both waiting to find each other. I just believe in making good decisions. You must know yourself and love yourself first. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Embrace the weaknesses and turn a negative to a positive e.g. turn stubbornness to perseverance etc. Most of all when you are comfortable and confident in yourself, you wouldn't feel lonely cos you'll feel fine enjoying your own company. And trust me-that's when the opposite sex of any kind will find you very attractive. Also build a set of good friends who'll have your best interests at heart. Actually a lot of the ladies here are truly good friends of yours. These friends build you up in the right way including stopping you from making mistakes. That's real friendship, That's why I decided to join this thread. There are a lot of really good kind people here.

• Love 4

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Apparently Lionorreah Epidemic is still going strong.....:skull: It only takes a few seconds of video clip to trigger the infection....:skull:

15635362331563536213.gif

Me stop coming close to camera :joy:

The infection so deep , a little face show up in Video & my symptoms started again like crazy fan but we need doctor diagnosis to be sure @refuse2sink 

@sushilicious you only have 2 unni :joy:

15635551801563555151.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

@Dhakra I'm new to this thread so I really don't know your history. If what you are saying is happening in real life, I'm very sorry to hear that. I agree with the Council of ladies here. The ex gf isn't good news. Being with personalities like that never have a good ending. What you are doing is correct-just ignore her. Hope you're doing ok. 

Wowowowow.....she isn't my ex-gf. I'm always doing okay, it needs a lot to actually break me. But thank you random name I never read before. :D 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. Alright. Forgiven. Of cause. I have not dated anyone before. Haha

So there was something to forgive. Well, one day you will find somebody.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I beg to differ . Hv you forgotten what she did to Bok Joo ? 

What kind of very "bad" things did she do? She revealed that she visits a doctor for diets when being on the weightlifting team. Love is war. Sometimes you have to play bad. She did a mistake in the past and wanted JH back, she was desperate because she made a mistake and chose the wrong preferences. She was a caring girl who tried to redeem herself after realizing she did the biggest mistake in her life. 

I agree she doesn't win the price for being the nicest girl in school, but to say she's bad. Naaaaaah!

1 hour ago, triplem said:

se young was crazy alright . She was a bad girl. 

During the last two episodes, okay, but before? She did what she had to do. Her boyfriend was the actual bad guy. 

But if it helps, she is actually the one I would like to date the least.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

And I, in turn, make fun of his gooey eyed, aigoo loving, plastic faced kpop girls. It's no big deal really. 

And @triplem is right, I'm pretty sure that Shi ho is your ideal type of girl. You are so doomed, I don't even know what to say. LOL. 

Pff! I don't like aegyo, and all of my kpop favorites aren't necessarily cute. And there is "plastic" and plastic. 

A nice, caring, beautiful girl that doesn't hesistate to defend her guy and is loyal? She did ONE mistake, which she regretted every day after her return. Yeah, I take a girl like her. 

51 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@Dhakra  

Mrs D is out there...  You just haven't found her yet...  But you will...:blush:  622

<_< Grmlmlmlml

I really did miss your words sometimes. Not that I have fully forgiven you, but good you're back. 

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra, what @USAFarmgirl 2 said. :D

Busy mhm? ^_^:grimace: 

@Dhakra Oh ok. Sorry-that's why in this thread I don't know if you all are talking about reel or real life. It sounded so real. My bad. From now on I'll just stick to eye candy and hot actors. Yeah-I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Good to know you are a strong person.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Enjoying Class of Lies so far. Anyone else watching it?

What's the story line? Is the cast good and more importantly, is the lead actor handsome? In K drama nowadays I can't watch if the actors aren't handsome and the actress pretty as well. I'm shallow that way :D

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

What's the story line? Is the cast good and more importantly, is the lead actor handsome? In K drama nowadays I can't watch if the actors aren't handsome and the actress pretty as well. I'm shallow that way :D

It’s a thriller. The drama literally started by showing a stabbed person vomiting blood, in slow motion :sweat_smile:

As for main leads, I am a fan of both male and female so yes, I am going to say he is handsome and she is pretty :D and they can act. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

40 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@Dhakra Oh ok. Sorry-that's why in this thread I don't know if you all are talking about reel or real life. :blink: It sounded so real. My bad. From now on I'll just stick to eye candy and hot actors. :D

Yeah-I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Good to know you are a strong person.

Oh no, I am talking about real life, I'm just saying she isn't an ex-gf. For someone to be your ex-gf, you had to be in a relationship with her. And we were actually quite far away from that, at least from my perspective. We were rather at an early pre-relationship status.

Talking about life mottos? Well I have an important one too. I always stick to it as best as I can.

Scrubs. :heart: Kelso.

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @triplem , @ktcjdrama @cenching@sushilicious I find my doctor drama this season :mrgreen: ( doctor John ) started today :glasses:

My 10 second doctor :lol: , @Sarang21would that face interested you to watch it :lol:

Of course I´m the biggest fan of Ji Sung and have watched all of his drama except for the last one  :love:

@refuse2sink You are not alone beside the story the lead guy must be handsome too ...I´m always on a quest fo find handsome oppas :joy:

B-OCpJkCEAAY4mo.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 he is one of my favorite too  , i watch episode 1 raw.  I hope the sub is fast :relaxed: I am excited about it . 

I will wait for sub and watch it tomorrow. Have you watched the recend episode of search:www. If not you should ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Actually it's reflected since your 2nd lead syndrome days. You always go for these possessive , controlling , borderline psychopathic type girls in your dramas. I think initially they come across as exciting. Like how sometimes us girls kinda like the bad boy types. 

Brutal. 

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I have replied in red

So a few questions: How do you pronounce nrllee without breaking your tongue? Is there some fancy way to do so or are some letters just dumb?

You don’t pronounce it. 

?Ahjumma like real ahjumma or rather more like trip.. ahem....the other girls here? 

The real deal. 

Mhmm.....so if that's the first impression you have had of me, I can say........sounds kinda cool :grimace: I do, since about 1 1/2 years now, but the past few weeks that "looking after my body" went a bit downhill. 

About to change that again, I need to lose a few kilos to get back in shape. Especially now since muscles really start to grow.

Muscle memory. Take your own advice to Phikyl earlier. 

Well otherwise, name is Dhakra.....former White Knight, teasing and bantering monster, never avoiding a good discussion or word fight, especially if I have to defend any female second leads from those pesky flesh eating ahjummas here, sometimes too honest, Kpop Lover......well....and a lot more which probably the others can explain better. 

okay now I am envisaging hunky German bopping to TWICE whilst lifting. :lol:

I always have some sort of war going on. And if not.....I just insult any of sis @kokodusoppas. Which isn't too hard, since pretty much everyone is or was her oppa at one time. 

There’s history.  And you would only insult someone like that if you knew they would take it in good humor.  

More like lonely...and definitely needy. She is needy as hell. Gosh if I say the following I can imagine all of the girls here and especially the  Council of Ladies shaking their heads. I can even imagine what they say: "Why didn't you end it earlier? <_<"

probably coz you thought it was a phase and she would outgrow it? Former Mr White Knight?  Damsel in distress needed you...until she morphed into someone who needed you all the time. 

@triplem @stroppyse

When I didn't reply to her messages or calls, she didn't like me. She even said, you reply fast these days, I like you very much.

But booooy, I didn't for a few days......the amount of drama during that time would be enough for another book.......

I REALLY have the talent to find the weirdest girls. But that was just one of the things that happened.

so she expected you to have the phone glued to your hand constantly? Like you lived for her words and hers alone?  That her love emojis were what gave you reason to exist in this world?   :huh:

She said it's because we are from different cultures.....but I know a few of people from her culture that aren't like that.

Eh? What culture would that be?  More likely one of her own making. 

And I echo @stroppyse regarding @USAFarmgirl 2’s sage advice.   DITTO....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I am watching  new drama starring Park si eun (Jin Tae hyun's wife)  out of curiosity . :D he finishes his drama and his wife begins her own :D  :D  what a couple :D

@Ameera Ali 

Here is the thread 

It is a daily drama. It takes place in a village, so it is totally different. It started last Monday

No number

• Like 2
  • Love 1