Add and Subtract Game

+2

10 hours ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra I wanna hear about this latest dating adventure

8 hours ago, triplem said:

I hv no idea as well.  So all @Dhakra said was he keeps getting attracted to the wrong girl or something. So I’m curious :lol:

I wouldn't call it "dating adventure" per se, it's rather like an episode of SLA.

I spare you all the details, but basically I found my ex-gf in an slightly older version, she pretty much said to me that if I want to be in a relationship with her, I have to get rid of all of my female friends and aren't allowed to have any female friends at all. When I start something with her, I have to tell any girl that the friendship is over.

If I can't do that, she leaves and it's over.

Needless to say, but I got rid of her. 

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Wait...what did I miss? I need a briefing to catch me up B).  @Sejabin set the bar pretty high with Andreas... now that’s a swoon worthy name if there ever was one.  :wub:

I guess we don't know each other yet? A briefing wouldn't be enough, @triplem follows my "journey" to find Mrs.D since....two ? three year now? 

Trust me, I crushed every bar there is in the past already.

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

i think we all always attracted first to the wrong person :D 

"First"? 

giphy.gif

She is probably rather the 10th or something. 

6 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yeah but the thing is, it's not the "first time" for dhakra. Bwahahahaha. I'm ready with the popcorn tub here to hear this story. Let's see how crazy this new girl is....

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Kkkkkk . Me too . At least you know @Dhakra is consistent . 

<_< I wish I could say the opposite.

• Replies 151.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

guess we don't know each other yet? 

No. I believe we haven’t had formal introductions.  Let me start. Hi, I am nrllee. Ahjumma with a penchant to be a bit too blunt for those with delicate sensibilities, hence the tendency to burn bridges (sometimes inadvertently).  The only thing I have on file for you is that you lift...weights...and you look after that body of yours.  Possibly why you have propositions from those of the opposite sex readily. I am sorry to hear of another failed dalliance.  Mrs D may yet be out there still. Fighting!  :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I spare you all the details, but basically I found my ex-gf in an slightly older version, she pretty much said to me that if I want to be in a relationship with her, I have to get rid of all of my female friends and aren't allowed to have any female friends at all. When I start something with her, I have to tell any girl that the friendship is over.

If I can't do that, she leaves and it's over.

That says more about her than you. Insecure,

needy. Forsaking all others only happens after you take the wedding vows. Not prior. May be cold comfort but you dodged a bullet with her.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, nrllee said:

am nrllee. Ahjumma with a penchant to be a bit too blunt for those with delicate sensibilities, hence the tendency to burn bridges (sometimes inadvertently).  The only thing I have on file for you

kekekek.... you have a file on us folks here? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Did u watch Love Affair in the Afternoon, they didn't apply this... It's more like let's have more 'friends' after marriage..

No and I don’t I tend to.  The recaps and comments here are enough to keep me entertained  :lol:

@sushilicious @Lmangla don’t be scared. No reveal. I just profile everyone as a matter of course.  :lol:

• LOL 3

most file here belong to this category : fan girls/ahjummas, loyal only until another oppa come and shake our world & our heart :wub:

loyal are they still excited :joy:

@sushilicious , @cenching

15635364621563536445.gif

would you take him to dance , is he riding bike :mrgreen:

*( reverse parking move ) 

• LOL 4
25 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Wow...everyone here is on fire... leaderboard.  I am honored to be amongst such fine company (keyboard warriors) :lol:

Math geniuses.....:joy::joy::joy:

@Ameera Ali

He is the sexiest man in K ent world....:glasses:

He can dance actually....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwCywGXLLk6EF36BIZTvm006TQichly1g4puvcd844j36ol4k2b2d.jpg

If you're looking for a drama than I suggest Chinese drama Go Go Squid....  A love story that continues to surprise even me the romantic fool.  It's one of those that leaves a smile on your face and that feeling of youth and goodness in your heart.  Only on episode 6 but dang so thankful I started it.  Come join the Squid team...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic