Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

I got nothing much to do last night and let my YouTube running automatically. BTS after BTS of HPL took turn showed up one by one and I can really noticed the stark progresses of the level of comfort and sizzling chemistry between these 2 starting episode 1 to current. It's obvious I wasn't the only one, there were some Salt Tribe members who became apostates too.....:naughty: It's a pity I can't ship them in real life because I had retired my shipper's keyboard....:joy:

I love how KJW kept going on and on admiring her by saying it out loud to her face how "yeppeun" is she.....:love: While she just stared at him lovingly and tenderly with hearts on her eyes...:love: KJW's feral magnetism soften gradually. From black Panther to teacup Kitty....:glasses:

+2

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Why retired? Hahaha... Most of the time ship not sailing anyway ... so u can just jump from one ship to another :joy: (very carefree insight from someone who just opened her 1st shipping centre :mrgreen:)

I have to say they got potential, seems adoring each other mutually. Park park ship seems under big storm now :lol:

Darling, I am a person who goes all out when I set my mind on something. If I climb into a ship, I will dedicate myself so much into it and I will having difficulty in doing my things in RL....Most of my responsibilities will have to suffer so I would rather not starting a fire that might burns down my house.....:naughty:

Btw, regarding shipping, I always have a principle never ever talk about other ship in the thread. I was really surprised when I saw what Salt Tribe were talking about in the name of free speech and "according to my opinion"...:skull: Another principle is IF any half of the ship had issued a strong point blank denial of the relationship, I will stop shipping. I am delulu when I am in shipping mode but NOT that delulu....:persevere:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

43 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

so i have completed "Her Private Life"....kim jae wook looks amazing....

any more suggestions???? :D

We are still waiting for another 2 last episodes for the finale.....:glasses: Please join us in the thread if you feel like it....:love:

@Lawyerh

Isn't the variety of the salt mountains in that thread positively amazing??? :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@LSGLMH_88 he might have been found by Deokmi's mom in the park and then abandoned by her at an orphanage. 

Have you watched Put your head on my shoulders, Le coup de foudre, or any of the new kdramas - Absolute BF, Angel's last mission, The secret life of my Secretary? I can suggest Put your head on my shoulders if you like chinese fluff. And the secret life of my secretary if you like Kim young kwang and Jin Ki Joo. 

+2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

KJW's feral magnetism soften gradually. From black Panther to teacup Kitty....:glasses:

Ikr!! I wish they had kept him a bit stiff and shown him melting only while interacting with Deokmi. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I laughed babe.... I think you already on borderline shipping. Let me just push u a bit to JUMP :joy: 

She is a shipper in the closet of AddSubtract... either that or she is a professional provocator to make me and @Sejabin go la-la-crazy :P 

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching have you stopped shipping wang kai??? you in K Drama land makes me wonder.... :D 

I have never ship WangKai with anyone actually...I was in Lin GengXin and Zhao LiYing ship until she got married to Feng ShaoFeng. That was the only ship I've ever boarded. I'm in K dramaland because C dramaland is having a drought....:joy: I am waiting for some C dramas to release then I will be back to another side....

@Lawyerh

It's very brave of you to put your money on real!!! :joy: 

@ktcjdrama

I don't know either PMY or KJW well enough to put money on. It's obvious they got something special off screen but I have nothing to compared so let's see then....

+2

• LOL 3

Whoa...this is like an “anything goes” thread...in a good way...where outcasts from drama threads find refuge  :lol:.  Currently fangirling Seo YeJi.  She’s my fave right now so I am watching Lawless Lawyer to see her in action, whilst waiting for Do KyungSoo to announce his next project.  None of the current dramas seem to pique my interest.  And yes I went to have a look at the Park-Park shipping thread because it was a “hot topic” and I wondered why...only to find them up in arms because of the new “Gold” standard in PMY’s life :lol:.

-2 (580)

• LOL 4

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Biggest obstacle is KJW commitment i think... not easy to make him settle down i would say.

now he knows what he can do to a  woman as lead guy , he need to be

A5564BD3-B871-48E0-A05C-15401BF839FD.gif

fly from flower to flower , lips to lips :joy:

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching wang kai is shippable without any ship to sail... he is epitome of hotness... like seriously... i can just keep looking at him...

C Dramaland IS havign drought....I am bored and i desperately need a C Drama... did you see any episode of my true friend??? angelababy & Deng lun... need your honest take on this...!!!! 

which one will be next good??? King's avatar??? not sure though/...

Ni Ni is also coming with a new drama... i want to watch it though///... 

+2

He looks the best with Olivia Wang, his leading lady in Ode To Joy and When a Snail Falls In Love, WangWang couple but no rumour what so ever with WangWang. WangKai was rumoured with Joe Chen last time but both rubished it soooo....There was also a rumour that WangKai is a bender....Who knows??? :joy:

Regarding My True Friend, I like both AB and DL but separately.AB is a bad actress I prefer her in variety show. I don't think the pairing it's a good one so I skipped it but maybe I will try it later....I am waiting for YangMi and Wallace Huo latest drama to finished airing, The Great Craftsman. Also waiting for Crystal Liu and Jing Boran's The Love of Hypnotist. Not sure about another spin off of Peach Blossom with NiNi because even though I love NiNi I am not interested with the male lead....

I love this period of C drama....

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I also check salt tribe since they are always in hot topic. Now they are saying their rival tribe members hate Their Captain. But what I have read from the beginning is that they are the one who always bashing our cutie LION, from his look to his popularity. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2