Add and Subtract Game

Admin

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha maybe u wont like it. No abs there and drama a bit serious :joy: I just took revenge and anyhow tagged u :tounge_wink: :heart:

Serious , I give up serious :mrgreen: - thank for warning, so I will read your thought about it only  :D

lion spoiled me ,  I need to see only rainbows now 24 /7 :joy: or angel that loves cats  , someone offer  his armpit for emergency  :yum:

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Haha a lot of conversation.. i also sleepy at times. But i love the couples.. i think thats the main attraction for me. And i like cheating / moral vagueness drama :joy:

Hahaa... I really like the couple, but I guess it's difficult for me to get on because of the cheating thing... even though they are not married yet.

If that's your cup of tea, you should check out Love Affair in The Afternoon, premiering July 5th. Will tag you.

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

KJW with shave cream. I think uri hpl pd nim is a masochist. He wants to kill us every week with all those sexy scenes of kjw :cold_sweat: 

but I am still curious why KJW always wearing his shirt? Even in that save cream scene? 

He didn’t shave his chest :tounge_xd::mrgreen:

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I think right. I would cringe when I had too much. :sweat_smile: Like I would laugh a lot then cringe haha

+2

You aren’t part of THAT Brethren....<_< You are part of My Darkness Brethren...

+2

• LOL 2

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Eh! I got watch abs one hoh! :joy: you don’t want sugarlicious ah? Okay loh. She went back to her hole and I lock her up already! <_<

Your Sugarlicious only appears once in a blue moon....So you aren’t part of Sexy Brethren...<_<

• LOL 2