Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh & @cenching & @sushilicious maybe team I hate him kissing  ( @ktcjdrama & @Sejabin need the help :lol::joy: ) 

1c384931-562e-44bc-8eaf-d0338e7aa98e.gif

.. affective treatment for them  :mrgreen::kiss_wink:

but team I love him to do more of 50 shade of grey only need to join again our favourite Monastery  :joy: ( thanks to @Super Gal99 research :tounge_xd: 

04247b5ee313c8323ae4df3da9e98d64.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, cenching said:

May I know what made you think she will suffers after the drama??? Withdrawal symptoms from lack of daily dosages of crack lion??? Spills the beans please....My friend is asking....:lol:

Of course... no more lion to kiss... unless they continue on kissing outside of cameras :tounge_xd: Which friend is this?

I will take a peek at the shippers thread later to see the various kind of salt :lol: Yeah, I'm never on board any of her ship as well. My ships are:

- IU Lee Joon Gi (Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

- Yoo Seung Ho Kim So Hyun (Ruler Master of the Mask)

- HJH Yoona (The King Loves)

- LDW YIN (Touch Your Heart)

:kiss_wink:

@sushilicious I am watching V3 ep.5 now... Will have double dose of Voice today :skull: Aren't I brave? Give me a cookie....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Hua Ha Ha Ha Ha ..

I found Lee Dong Gun there KWWKWKKWKYKWWKKW :joy: ok I am officially will continue to watch angel lol. 

I hate him , he married :joy::mrgreen:

he wouldn’t  set a fire on the drama , or behind scene  :joy: - we wouldn’t be able to see wet kisses but dry kiss :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama not watching One Spring Night? I'm trying it now. Look a bit depressing. Haha... But JHI & HJM cute together i think.

Am considering. It's available on Netflix, so easy to access. But will do that later this week. One drama ended last night and another will end on Tuesday. I should be able to add a new one, except that, there are new dramas that I've been looking forward to which will star soon.... 

Do you recommend it based on what you see so far?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching haha... but sometimes married guy can produce some weird pheromone. Admiration but with restraint...

One that i like Ji Jin Hee & Kim Hyun Joo from I have a lover @Ameera Ali

He married for so long ( 2004 ) he probably add spicy to his marriage through acting but  the other one is a new wed 2017 isn’t allowed yet  :joy::mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

35 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching haha... but sometimes married guy can produce some weird pheromone. Admiration but with restraint...

One that i like Ji Jin Hee & Kim Hyun Joo from I have a lover @Ameera Ali

The thing is that if I know the actors are married and when they are having sexy scenes, the only thing in my mind is how do the wife/hubs feels watching their own spouse getting it on with another person in public?....:neutral:

28 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@cenching is he married? I hate him :joy: but I like his eyes and gaze. His acting is best with his gaze. His eyes are big too for korean standard. I hate guy with big eyes. They can easily bewitched us :wub:

Who??? KJW??? He is single and never been kissed since birth....:naughty:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

is he married? I hate him :joy: but I like his eyes and gaze. His acting is best with his gaze. His eyes are big too for korean standard. I hate guy with big eyes. They can easily bewitched us :wub:

He married his co-star in The Gentlemen of Wolgyesu Tailor Shop, and have a daughter already.

lee-dong-gun.jpg

@sushilicious she was the co-star of our Kousuke in Nine Times Travel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cenching said:

Look at how she leans on him in the whole interview. The space on her right (our left) is enormous....:glasses:

And of course it has to be the side with the bare shoulder... <_<:P

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

And of course it has to be the side with the bare shoulder... <_<:P

+2

:joy::joy:

12 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

954. Lol cenching are u trying to make add sub thread bcome shipper thread too? Hahaha... But yeah I also think the same. She squeezed him... space so wide indeed...

I have no intention, only want to share some juicy stuff...:glasses: Sharing is caring....I am not even the so called LaBit shipper but it caught my intention....:flushed: Can you imagine how happy are The LaBit shippers and how salty are the other shippers??? :naughty: I am so mean!! :naughty::skull:

+2

• LOL 4

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:joy: indirect kissing..ever watched a series? Like a girl is leaning against the wall then the guy decided to kiss but he place his hand in between. So he covers her mouth while he placed his lips on his hand :joy: indirect kissing gah. Voice, you never fail to surprise me :joy: but instead of a girl we got a boy haha

It happened in HPL between KJW and PMY.....:naughty:

+2

• LOL 2