Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@nohamahamoud2002 Thanks for the info.

@triplem @sushilicious Hi. I'm sorry I'm replying late. I put the gifs under the spoiler. Could you gif these as gif dps for me? You said something about file size. If it doesn't work. I'll try to find something else.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

No Numbers

Ok later on when I get home .I edit for you to reduce gif size . Gimme some time ya . I’m at work . 

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i like Park Bo  Young however not sure why i dont have the urge to watch Abyss :x

I like Park Bo Young, too. I reviewed the first two episodes of Abyss then I stopped. It's an okay show (i.e., there's nothing wrong with the logic) but I still can't get over the fact that the lead characters are falling in love with the "wrong" bodies. I'm skimming the episodes just to see if the Park Bo Young's character would still want to bed the guy if he reverted back to his ugly face. 

Too many dramas now and I can't keep track.  

+ 2

652 I'm assuming @sushilicious's math is right. Thanks. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol the first one you might need to help her resize. You can take mine. I just realised that our dp storage is different size :sweatingbullets:

Where is yours ?

I’ll use Ezgif to reduce frames & optimise . 

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

currently i stop watching drama.....i havent really seen alot though i did finish off Le Coup :D 

Le Coup de Foudre?? I'm still working on it. I'm working on Episode 4's review. How did you like it?

I'm liking it so far. It makes sense even though the drama writer(s) extended the original story/novella. I think the drama piggyback on the original work...which is fine.

I'm working on Put Your Head on My Shoulders, Le Coup de Foudre and Angel's Last Mission. 

I've been requested to review In Time with Love (the Taiwanese version) and Nice to Meet You --> This one is a shocker, at least the first few minutes. I didn't know what to make of it. So I'll let it stew for a bit before writing my candid impressions of it. Have you seen it? 

This one:

Spoiler

Image result for nice to meet you kdrama

I seem to be binge-ing on Cdramas to purge all the bad kdramas I've watched. lol. And I'm getting the hang of the Chinese double names, like Weiwei, MiaoMiao, Dingding, Wanwan, Caocao, Yiyi, Yuan Yuan, etc. Haha. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

-2 @packmule3

lets see...

Yes it is Le Coup de Foudre, it adorable ....and cute however i get kinda bored with the non-passive way of how the guy was towards the girl.....i understand that is his way.....however i miss some of the warmth that a guy suppose to have toward a girl that had managed to worm her way into his heart lols ....well that me :P another thing that i didnt really like about it....was that they spend too much times remembering and back in times during their student day even though i like the questions they posted "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth" that how i interpret that sentence :) 

Was that a spoiler?? What episode did he post his answer on his phone?

It was mentioned in the book but I figured he missed answering it. 

Yes, the question asked in the beginning of the show was "What happen to the person who you were in love with quietly during your youth"?  I thought her answer was “I don’t know” or rather, “I don’t want to know what happened to that person.” She was working through her self-esteem issues and emotional baggage.  

I’m still trying to figure out why the title is “Love at First Sight”. 

"Put Your Head on My Shoulders" i love this one though :) it is purely university times....and how GuWeiYi and MoMo move towards each other....and it is clear that it was WeiYi who was the one to started to fall for MoMo first as back then MoMo was still hung up and hook onto the guy who was too dense to appreciate the one person who was next to him till it was too late.....

Yes, this is an easy watch. I like watching him FAIL at romancing her because she's so oblivious. 

Like when she turned on the kitchen lights while he was lighting the heart candles. My guess is he intentionally timed the "event".  He was going to light the candles one by one, as soon as she got out of the bathroom.  But she didn't wait for him to finish lighting the candles and turned on the lights.  

hahaha. 

if you ask me whether do i like 'In Times With You' with Ariel and Chen BoLin, i like it better than the version they came up with in Korean :) maybe because i always love Ariel and find her really animated :) and she is also one of the person that tends to be able to create chemistry with her lead easily.....remember our GuiGui? GuiGui was liken to Ariel when she was around 15 or 16 if im not wrong.....by then Ariel was already famous :)  in Taiwan

i didnt watch 'Nice to Meet You' so i cant tell you what i think as the story didnt really pull me in :x the visual catch my attention but i dunno ....nothing that shout out to me and say 'HEY WATCH ME!' lols :P 

i havent really pick up much Kdrama though....so Angel Last Mission isnt on my list either hahahahah....

In Times with You is looking good. I disliked Ariel's character in that "It Started with a Kiss."  I've relegated that show, and its many adaptations, to my graveyard of dramas. lol. 

This isn’t on viki in my region so I  had to look for it elsewhere.  I just now started watching the first 15 minutes. The opening is thought-provoking. I never expected time to be depicted as a monkey.  

But it makes sense. With the passage of time, you realize that it's wiser to see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. :D

Related image

The older monkey is her recent past while the younger monkey is her old, former self. She smiled at the younger monkey which represents who she used to be in the olden days, while she ignored the older monkey or her present self. Interesting.... 

rVlpIEt.png

Maybe I’ll continue watching this tonight.  :) G'night!  Thanks for clarifying my priorities. I was stuck earlier. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002  :tounge_xd: maybe I will visit , first 20 episode its when someone get slap , we may need to celebrate it with gifs :kiss: , oh I remember already someone get slap :lol:

kekeke... am enjoying the drama so far.

am loving the male lead. he has brains! :D

• Like 1