Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 5/22/2019 at 9:26 AM, kokodus said:

@bedifferent @stroppyse Are you guys ready to see Oppa in uniform??? A North Korean officer at that. LOL. I can't wait......

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326375wpp/hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-confirm-for-new-drama-from-writer-of-the-legend-of-the-blue-sea

Thanks for tagging me.  They were great in The Negotiation.  I am a fan of their off screen chemistry.  Have you seen their promos for that movie?  I love them  together :heart:

He played a N Korean officer in Confidential Assignment.  @stroppyse likes that movie.

Miss him now that you mention it :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

I see you in her private life thread , the gifs you use is  so funny , you like real housewives of Atlanta :joy:

Hello! I see you in there too! You think my gifs are funny? Well, you just made me so happy I just want to make people laugh. And yes I love Real Housewives of Atlanta. It's so funny! I see you posted handsome Kim Jae Wook! I'm so happy. He's so handsome.

Me when I see Kim Jae Wook:

Image result for kim kardashian bushes

"Hi Kim Jae Wook Oppa!"

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I meant we also don't know u chopped ppl or not

Yes, my thoughts too... but then maybe it goes to show that he doesn't hurt innocent good people, only executing the baddies...???

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Lawyerh

Sumpitan is one of Dayak’s weapons. It’s like a long slim tube with poisonous dart or needle inside. The person will aims and blows the tube to launch the dart/needle. Since I am from Kalimantan/Borneo, all of my Dayak friends have it at home. Usually they use snakes or scorpions venom for the darts. It can really kills some big animals and humans. Who mentioned it? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali yes , I’m following Absolute BF closely . The robot is adorable. Honestly , I hv not much time these days to watch or spazz . Just hanging onto the 3 dramas ( TSLOMS, Absolute BF , and Dear Citizens which ends this week ) . My brain is fried, that I can’t think straight. So just keeping to the easy dramas for now 

10 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem im continuing with ur oppa KYK.. lol.. will switch off logic haha..

Logic not needed at all . Just enjoy the squeals . :joy:

I still hv 3 more eps of Divorce Lawyer . 

3SvhD5.gif

@ktcjdrama @Lawyerh @Sejabin

They looked like they enjoy kissing each other very much.....:naughty: The BTS is way better than the edited cut...

@ktcjdrama

I remember you mentioned that you are a petty fan who don’t like to see your Oppa being lovey dovey with others. While me I am the complete opposite, I enjoy it very much and keep coming back and asking for more....:joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching KJW & PMY really like dating already. Once the drama ended, dont you think heart will break a bit? 

It’s an open secret that in order to have great chemistry on screen some K and C actors were dating each other for real during filming. Some did continue after the filming but most didn’t. KJW and PMY’s chemistry is scorching hot, PMY lets loose without restraint while KJW is a bit more in control...She’s super touchy feels on and off screen. Let’s see what will happen after the drama ends....:naughty: 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali saw u popped up at Angel thread. Cutie right he... :star: Call me.. i will love ur angel gif. I alrd moved on from lion lol. 

I know I need to go to the thread & stop lurking, when I posted three post in her private life about  rabbit :joy:

@triplem  absolute boyfriend is so hilarious but the point the guy I am shipping the girl with is a  robot make me annoyed :sweatingbullets: can’t they make it easy & fluffy make him alien , I heard aliens  can turn to a human  :joy:

guys I watched angel ep 1 and I kind of like the story and the main lead girl acting xixixixi. Angel is ok but he is not my type. I prefef mature namja kwkwkwkw :joy: 

So we wouldn’t hear I hate him in this drama  :joy: but isn’t he the perfect security blanket kind of guy - he make her save & warm :mrgreen: - sad he young & didn’t experience the world more :phew: 

@cenching why not tag me & ask me about kiss - yes I eat & sleep in lion thread but still is a new day , I may have new thought about the kiss :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Ameera Ali

You made gazillions of Lion’s sexy gifs and ogling non stop during the process AND you still complaining just because I forgot to tag you in one post?!?!?! :joy: Woman!! Enough is enough!!! There’s no cure for a disease called Lionnoreah!!! 

Girls!! Let’s pray for @Ameera Ali!! She got a terminal Lionnoreah!!!

2UcTv.jpeg

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@Lawyerh I only read post first three day , the rest of week they usually repeating themselves so it didn’t bother me they turn it to shipping thread :joy: but bother me quoting pictures on the thread :phew: the people who fixed it probably would happy the drama would end next week :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

33 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching @Ameera Ali Lion thread look like shipper thread. So i dont know the shipper thread look like what haha....

Because the only thing in HPL worth the broohahahaha is their chemistry. The rest of the story is very weak. HPL is saved by the OTP one of a kind chemistry. Even us viewers having difficulty in distinguish between reel and real...TVN knows it hence the nonstop sizzling BTS videos in YouTube that showed the chemistry between them off screen that even hotter than on the screen. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Sejabin oh its on the drama Voice 3.. they mentioning sumpitan haha... Indonesia, Sulawesi, UI. Its crime drama.

@triplem it amazed me he fell for fake VP, but not for the secretary. And its same person. Ok my logic screaming and asked to be let out haha... U shd add this to drama trope too.. haha... 

Actually , he’s fallen for Gal Hee. Just does not realise it . And if you watch further it will be explained why it seems he can recognise her only . There’s actually a logic to it . He actually can’t recognise anyone. It was quite nicely explained . By the time you reach eps 6 , it’s quite obvious who he’s  fallen for 

@Ameera Ali I like the robot but I think at this point I would like to see her reconcile with the ex. I felt that there’s still love btwn them but I suppose it is not easy being a celebrity. It feels quite realistic the way he’s responding. He deserves to get some competition from the hot robot of course . :D . The apron scene is imprinted on my mind ! 

43 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh I only read post first three day , the rest of week they usually repeating themselves so it didn’t bother me they turn it to shipping thread :joy: but bother me quoting pictures on the thread :phew: the people who fixed it probably would happy the drama would end next week :mrgreen:

Yes , that would be me . I have stopped reading . I just do Housekeeping. :lol:

@sushilicious take a deep breath . Write down what needs to be done . Prioritise what needs to be submitted first.  Get the easier ones out of the way.  You can do this ! 

Edited by Guest

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

Yes , that would be me . I have stopped reading . I just do Housekeeping. :lol:

Forgive them , There mind  lost with lion , every time they see his gorgeous face they quoted the picture :joy: not thinking of you :wub: 

@cenching & @Lawyerh why no one answering my insightful question at lion thread , I am doing science research :yum: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, cenching said:

They looked like they enjoy kissing each other very much.....:naughty: The BTS is way better than the edited cut...

@ktcjdrama

I remember you mentioned that you are a petty fan who don’t like to see your Oppa being lovey dovey with others. While me I am the complete opposite, I enjoy it very much and keep coming back and asking for more....:joy:

Yes, BTS is usually way better, and I would normally watch BTS of kiss scenes many times. But I don't know why, just not in the mood to watch them being lovey dovey, am being too possessive of my lion... If you watch Devilish Joy, there were lots of hot kisses as well, and I enjoyed watching them a lot even though it's another one of my favorite oppa too... @Sejabin will understand me the best why I can't watch now... maybe later when I'm more up to it....

@cenching KJW & PMY really like dating already. Once the drama ended, dont you think heart will break a bit? 

:joy: I said before, that PMY is not suffering now, but she will suffer more after the drama finished shooting... unless...........

2 hours ago, cenching said:

It’s an open secret that in order to have great chemistry on screen some K and C actors were dating each other for real during filming. Some did continue after the filming but most didn’t. KJW and PMY’s chemistry is scorching hot, PMY lets loose without restraint while KJW is a bit more in control...She’s super touchy feels on and off screen. Let’s see what will happen after the drama ends....:naughty:

I think the Park-Park shippers are the one bothered the most... Any Park-Park shippers here?

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@ktcjdrama in the midst of my sleepy mind now, I’m thinking about the durian kiss. Very smooth. Just falls and swoop her up and mwah! :blush: how nice. It’s so cute. Did you feel upset when he was like crying? Then he created the ost song half a step? That song, I really love that song. :D

Witness insecurity you can try too. Bitter sweet romance.  Or if you want medical drama, would suggest on call 36 hours (hippocratic crush  1 & 2)

:) I was still hoping to see more of them doing couple stuff... too little and too short....

Thanks for the recom, will try check those out...

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Abyss a bit boring. Storyline messy? No chemistry? Acting? Can't really figure out.

It's still okay for me so far... It's a mystery genre, so I'm still anticipating the reveals. It didn't turn out as good as I expected, but I have no complaint about it yet, except for the buying fake pregnancy kit thing... That was too convenient, I agree.

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

lol i saw the armpit warmer. The new kdrama trend trope lol... 

:joy:

• Like 2

@ktcjdrama

May I know what made you think she will suffers after the drama??? Withdrawal symptoms from lack of daily dosages of crack lion??? Spills the beans please....My friend is asking....:lol:

Regarding ParkPark shippers, you should see the amount of salt in the thread. All kinds of salt, from Himalaya Pink Rock Salt to Iodised Fine Sea Salt....:lol:

+2

add.

To be clear, I didn’t board any PMY’s ship

• Like 1
  • LOL 2