• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

one of the worst assignments i had is to teach my classmates what my teacher is supposed to teach. And my teacher grades us...

How did you do? R u patient? Did you want To strangle anyone? :D 

Edited by Guest
18 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ehhh @Ameera Ali is that you ??? @fatalflaw??  

Ok , try using a different browser ...

didn’t realise your sis was on Soompi 

She join she was one show me kdrama , she love Kpop , she is high schooler finishing her GCSE , this month the exam start , so we change her all passwords for online & social media :mrgreen::D  So maybe I will ruin her username in shipper thread , start shipping lion 

- she had twins , lovely :lol: .

@Lawyerh just be thankful she wasn’t my twin , two of me is bad for health :tounge_xd: 

• LOL 1
52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Is it weird to say..you sound like her mother....wait..are you her sister? Omg so confused lol

In my culture, we treat our younger sister she is my daughter  , so maybe that why  I can’t have 16 Years old if I tried , when she born I was 9 :mrgreen:

no number 

• LOL 1

P.S @fatalflaw I am younger than you.. so am I like your mother? :o

That was mistake , I mean she do what I say like her mom :joy:

@Lawyerh hopefully will work , this week I planned long weekend with lion , Monday no work for me , is bank holiday  :):mrgreen:

• LOL 1

@triplem @ktcjdrama

I think the actress who played the single mother is a very good actress. She was young and single when she took up that role but yet she can portrayed a mother of two perfectly....She convinced me that she IS a mother. I saw many young actress who acted as mothers in many dramas can't really pulled it off. They were there to glamorous the mother's role but no mother's vibe at all.

+2

• Love 2

+2

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Dhakra the answer is "yes, you're right" to your question in spoiler above. Except that she isn't the owner, just a worker.

Thanks, can you remember which episode? I remember the scene, but I couldn't find the episode, it wasn't in the last three.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Glad you liked Lookout . Female lead is amateur boxer - did all the action scenes herself . She was pregnant when she was doing Lookout. Nobody knew till after   . @Dhakra loves Kim seulgi in that drama . 

I LOVED (!) :heart: Kim Seul Gi in the drama. The majority of my gifs are from Seul Gi in Lookout. I had SO much fun watching her, her performance in that drama was enough for me to put her into my Top 3! 

giphy.gif

And not to forget her incredible hot scene in Weightlifting Fairy!

giphy.gif

Sigh.......I wish I could be that bottle.....

swooling Dhakra-Mode~

2 hours ago, triplem said:

True that . But the actress is gorgeous for me . There’s something very likeable about her . 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

Yup, she IS cute and beautiful. She has a very pleasant face....But definitely not HOT....The one HOT is the secret agent girl in a short hair who is a friend of Terrius....His dead GF is pretty too.....

Yeah, like I said, hot was the wrong word. I always thought she was so cute and pretty. But she is totally my type, so, I guess it's no surprise to anyone.

No! She looks fine, I agree but hot? Nono! I mean, she has short hair! I don't like girls with short hair, so based on that....she can't be hot.

When I think about it, who was a real hottie was one of the neighbors, Sun-Mi. The younger one. :D 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

LMAO!!!! Does a Black Ops Agent needs to change his tracksuit into a dark formal suit before action??? :joy:

But of course.... :glasses:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Thanks, can you remember which episode? I remember the scene, but I couldn't find the episode, it wasn't in the last three.

I LOVED (!) :heart: Kim Seul Gi in the drama. The majority of my gifs are from Seul Gi in Lookout. I had SO much fun watching her, her performance in that drama was enough for me to put her into my Top 3!

That scene is in ep.23 (or 12 if you go by one hour)

So who exactly are your top 5? I don't know yet since I started hanging out here only much later than most of you.

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

P.s What youre hub's doing ameera lol, blowing gum the farthest :mrgreen:

Just To turn girl class head , get present from them :joy::mrgreen: get full mark from triplem for begging cute 

@sushilicious no class school can handle Kim :joy: 

• LOL 1

@ktcjdrama

@Dhakra has a taste in women that is polar opposite from me. There is this one actress that I forgot the name that @Dhakra said sexier and has much better proportion than YIN but it turned out looks manly to me....:joy: What's the name and pic again @Dhakra?? The one in the red dress???

Add.

LMAO!! The Bon Identity!!! Follow by Bon Supremacy and Bon Ultimatum???? :joy:

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh Her role was so refreshing and unordinary. She had such a sassy, but still cute personality, without  the over the top girly feeling. I loved her role so much, her background story, her fear and everything else was so perfect. I love her gifs so much! 

Ahhh...I really want to see her in another role.

4 hours ago, cenching said:

@Dhakra has a taste in women that is polar opposite from me. There is this one actress that I forgot the name that @Dhakra said sexier and has much better proportion than YIN but it turned out looks manly to me....:joy: What's the name and pic again @Dhakra?? The one in the red dress???

You mean her?

Spoiler

456.jpg

She's not an actress?!It's Hong Jin Young, she's a popular singer. And I STILL CANNOT believe that you call the probably most beautiful singer in korea "manly". What the hell? I wouldn't be able to breath next to her and I wouldn't dare to walk on the ground she has touched. 

She is the epidome of beauty for me. She the only non-idol singer I would totally date! And yes @cenching, she would even be allowed to lie to me all day everyday! I would not care! Screw happy me! 

Sorry, but this MV is not only addicting, but she is so HOT! It should be forbidden to be so sexy!

Swooling Dhakra Mode [on]

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

That scene is in ep.23 (or 12 if you go by one hour)

So who exactly are your top 5? I don't know yet since I started hanging out here only much later than most of you.

Oh....:love: Glad you ask.....let me grab my cup of whis....apple juice.....and let me introduce you my Top 5. I will provide the gifs, let's see if you girls can name them. (Okay......honestly all of them are pretty obvious)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And technically there is No.6......but she struggles to keep up.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Evil Kiss. :smirk:

@Ameera Ali dear , since you’re back to your normal self :w00t:, you’ll need to delete the other account. ( edit to add : unless it’s your sister’s )  Multiple accounts are not allowed here. You can ask Soompi support to delete that account for you .

7 hours ago, Sejabin said:

588 :o

btw can I post this on kdrama forum? Wkwkwkwk

I want to post there that I just realized that Choi Da In has a big butt. For the first time in my kdrama experiences I see an antagonist who can’t match protagonist butt’s size. Too much gap on their butt sizes. This creates unbalanced aura on screen :o triplem once posted her back pict. But to be honest, triplem who has a son, is having a sexier b*** than choi da in. 

Why they choosed her as an antagonist to a gangnam doll like PMY? :blink:

Mmm but I like choi da in hair colour. Perfect. Brown ash. It’s 2019 trending. 

No, not recommended to post this on the normal drama threads. Lol, I don’t remember ever posting a back picture of myself here :joy:

@Lawyerh lookout 

Spoiler

Yup , the high schooler was a sicko, enabled by his parents . Which episode are you now ? 

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem just ep 7 lol. Btw i think i cant see ur fav list drama anymore in ur profile? Or i need to use laptop? 

Reveal hidden contents

@Ameera Ali KNG pet, me & @sushilicious already study it in our syllabus. 

I don’t have MDL account ...you turn your phone to horizontal, then can see or you use pc. I do hv more dramas that I like but I limit to those which gave that emotional pull 

@Ameera Ali what eps of MND are you ? 

Edited by Guest
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic