Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

So you couldn't wait till Monday after all... :lol:

Yes some viewers couldn't stand the twins at all... but for me, they're adorable. Don't worry, they won't stay annoying all the time.

Yup, there are some appointments that didn't pushed thru so I have time.....

20 minutes ago, triplem said:

They are adorable. Also did not understand why ppl didn’t like them. So precocious & cute 

They are cute and adorable BUT at 6 years old some children should know better to do what they did in the cake shop scene also at 6 years old they should know how to tidy up their own toys......If they are 3 years old, it's just fine....I know the drama will find it difficult to works with double 3 years old but to put 3 years old's behavior on 6 years old do cause annoyances.....

+2

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Yup, there are some appointments that didn't pushed thru so I have time.....

They are cute and adorable BUT at 6 years old some children should know better to do what they did in the cake shop scene also at 6 years old they should know how to tidy up their own toys......If they are 3 years old, it's just fine....I know the drama will find it difficult to works with double 3 years old but to put 3 years old's behavior on 6 years old do cause annoyances.....

+2

Lol! Don’t worry, it’s part of their character development when Terius bb sits them. You will see them change .

where’s that from @Ameera Ali

@Lawyerh Think eps 14 of MND was one of the best...

Spoiler

The OTP trying to be a cool couple and trying to behave as they are not jealous was just cute. At the end of the day they realise they best be the petty sort of clingy couple :lol:.YWJ and Han Groo really match, I think one of the best things about this drama is that this couple have very natural skinship. Really feels like a real couple and not acting / tropey. 

Actually male lead's dad is a real two timing jerk. He wants his cake and eat it too. No wonder male lead hated the idea of marriage and the mum was so stuffy. I didn't like her (mum) at first but you come to pity her cuz she was the one who was trapped in a loveless marriage with no way out.

@sushilicious You're not watching PsychoM?

Edited by Guest

@cenchingYou watch Terius? I loved it. The female lead is so HOT! This is why dramas are fiction. You can't be a mom and be SO FREAKING HOT!

Although the drama is really, really good, I watched it also because of eye candy. :D 

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Lol! Don’t worry, it’s part of their character development when Terius bb sits them. You will see them change .

Spoiler

I loved the vibe between the kids and him so much. The scenes where he waited for the kids at the bus station arriving, it was so funny to see him having a cool entrance and making everyone swool.

Oh gosh, I totally have to rewatch the drama also at one point. 

@Dhakra omg that bus stop scene ...:lol: . It’s an ahjumma dream come true . . By the way just realised Kyung Soo Jin signed with YG end last year . Big agency . I hope this will propel her career. 

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem didn't had the time to, today. Was Busy with my assignments haha

Ok . Fighting !! 

Edited by Guest

@triplem  @Dhakra

Regarding the bus stop scene, I am wondering how close was that to reality.....Do the mommies in SK really I meant REALLY dolled up and dressed to the nine while minding the children??? :joy:  He stood dressed in black among the colorful mommies there like a sore thumb, a HOT and spicy sore thumb making me hyperventilated, when he put on his dark shade I fainted....:skull:

@Dhakra

I am in episode 5-6 and the mommy of the twin looks nothing assembles HOT yet.....

Btw, I love the group of mommies and a daddy in the apartment complex, they are so nice...:heart:

+2

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, cenching said:

Regarding the bus stop scene, I am wondering how close was that to reality.....Do the mommies in SK really I meant REALLY dolled up and dressed to the nine while minding the children??? :joy:  He stood dressed in black among the colorful mommies there like a sore thumb, a HOT and spicy sore thumb making me hyperventilated, when he put on his dark shad

Exactly right ? Half the time I’m in my track pants or sloppy looking house clothes when I send my boy to school :lol:  ...and no hot terius during school drop off :D 

36 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Love this Lookout babe @triplem. Solid casts too. For once i didnt dozed off or distracted haha... The FL is so strong & admirable too. 

About MD, wonder where is Han Groo now, never saw her. But its surely a drama that raised YWJ popularity.

Glad you liked Lookout . Female lead is amateur boxer - did all the action scenes herself . She was pregnant when she was doing Lookout. Nobody knew till after   . @Dhakra loves Kim seulgi in that drama . 

HG had twins in  2017

Spoiler

I think I’m having a YWJ crush !! ..he’s got this thing about him ...

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

@cenching is going to pull her hair out at the (major) mischief of joon-joon twins when they visit the mother's office :lol:

Yup, I just reached that part...Like I said the twins are cute adorable BUT out of control, parenting failed!!! The mother deserved whatever consequences from her twins' unruly behavior.  No sympathy from me...<_< At 6 years old my children would never roaming around in a place they were unfamiliar with and touching what's not theirs....Even my naughty problematic youngest knew better....

@triplem

When I was still dropping my kids to the school sometimes I was even have no time to take a bath, just splashed some water and brushed teeth and jumped into the car in a pajama.....:skull: The only men I saw were the school's security team, no Terrius.....:joy:

+2

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra omg that bus stop scene ...:lol: . It’s an ahjumma dream come true . . By the way just realised Kyung Soo Jin signed with YG end last year . Big agency . I hope this will propel her career. 

Yes, she did last year, but so far nothing really changed. Since YG also lost a decent amount of brand value and stocks, I am a bit afraid that it was a really bad timing to join YG. 

I still hope she gets some big roles.

Big spoiler ahead. @cenchingKeep away

Spoiler

I just watched the end again of MST. Remember the last scene and Operation Tiffany? They totally should do a second season! :D 

Another thought I had, was MST the drama where at one point the female lead opened up a cafe and the main lead appeared out of nowhere, sitting on a bench, while she thought he was dead?

Or was it MXM?

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@triplem  @Dhakra

Regarding the bus stop scene, I am wondering how close was that to reality.....Do the mommies in SK really I meant REALLY dolled up and dressed to the nine while minding the children??? :joy:  He stood dressed in black among the colorful mommies there like a sore thumb, a HOT and spicy sore thumb making me hyperventilated, when he put on his dark shade I fainted....:skull:

@Dhakra

I am in episode 5-6 and the mommy of the twin looks nothing assembles HOT yet.....

Btw, I love the group of mommies and a daddy in the apartment complex, they are so nice...:heart:

I want to live in a world where they do. :grimace: But I think the average korean mommy also doesn't look like the mommies in MST. 

Well, we always had our differences when it comes down to taste in women. I think she is SO cute (*wink*) and due to that, she is also beautiful. Maybe hot was a bit too much and the wrong term, but she looks like a keeper for sure. I remember one scene where she dressed up and looked stunning.

56 minutes ago, triplem said:

Half the time I’m in my track pants or sloppy looking house clothes when I send my boy to school :lol:  ...and no hot terius during school drop off :D 

That is exactly why we're just sloppy ahjummas.... :lol:

@Dhakra the answer is "yes, you're right" to your question in spoiler above. Except that she isn't the owner, just a worker.

• LOL 1

@Dhakra

Spoiler

The beach scene was in MST. She was working at the cafe . That scene was so nice ! 

11 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

always had our differences when it comes down to taste in women. I think she is SO cute (*wink*) and due to that, she is also beautiful. Maybe hot was a bit too much and the wrong term, but she looks like a keeper for sure. I remember one scene where she dressed up and looked stunning.

True that . But the actress is gorgeous for me . There’s something very likeable about her . 

@sushilicious I’m posting this for you since my oppa makes a cameo too :D . 

Spoiler

Kim Kwon ! TvN giving fan service . I like his hair  both ways 

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I think she is SO cute (*wink*) and due to that, she is also beautiful. Maybe hot was a bit too much and the wrong term, but she looks like a keeper for sure. I remember one scene where she dressed up and looked stunning.

Yup, she IS cute and beautiful. She has a very pleasant face....But definitely not HOT....The one HOT is the secret agent girl in a short hair who is a friend of Terrius....His dead GF is pretty too.....

I continue watching and realised why the twins were so unruly...They got it from the mother....<_< I hate a writer who wrote stupid woman. Being a mother doesn't made a woman stupid....

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, cenching said:

I hate a writer who wrote stupid woman. Being a mother doesn't made a woman stupid....

:P I had never thought of her as stupid... in fact, she is a smart one... definitely on my list of most admired female in kdramaland... Hopefully you'll change your mind later on ;)

• Love 1

@cenching Aerin   was a curious person by nature , that’s how she comes across to me. 

She’s also very observant & resilient . She & the king castle ahjummas proved more intelligent than  the NIS  :D

hi @fatalflaw ! Welcome to the thread . We need more team subtract members. 

Edited by Guest

@triplem

is the lead girl from , marriage not dating is retired why I can’t see her in more drama 

Spoiler

Finish with episode 4  this girl so crazy , for carrying guy that was chatting for minutes :joy:

15569766091556976589.gif

15569770181556976992.gif

:mrgreen::joy:

@triplem I can’t long to my account with Facebook usually keep it on  , what I need to do , it’s was all right one hour ago 

532EADBA-D8C8-4B64-A66E-50D1AAC10F6C.jpg

*my annoying sister account is working why not mine :cry::dissapointed_relieved: - I will leave it for hours try again later maybe is the system 

• Like 1

Ehhh @Ameera Ali is that you ??? @fatalflaw??  

Ok , try using a different browser ...

didn’t realise your sis was on Soompi 

5 minutes ago, fatalflaw said:

s the lead girl from , marriage not dating is retired why I can’t see her in more drama 

Yup . Married in 2015. Had twins in 2017. Think she’s taking a break