Admin

Marriage not dating is hilarious. The OTP match well even when bickering :joy:

I need to watch that again  , when I watch it , i was new to kdrama  :yum:

* What  u watching now :wub: 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I need to watch that again  , when I watch it , i was new to kdrama  :yum:

* What  u watching now :wub: 

Only - Waikiki 2 , Dear citizens & marriage not dating .

the male lead’s grandma is the best ! She’s crazy:joy: but I think she’ll be their number one shipper 

9 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Rili?!? Havent heard from him for so long. Seems he too busy with his make up experience :joy:. Ill check him out. 

He’s prettier then some actresses :lol:

I just finished watching a Chinese movie "Love O2O"... kinda fun to watch. So I tried watching the drama with same title... nah... good thing I started with the movie first, otherwise I probably might not even check out the movie :P

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@ktcjdrama the drama >> Yang2. Good chemistry, but storyline & acting idk... hmm... haha... But hes very handsome. Thumbs up! Lol

Yes he is... I tried hard watch the drama but too cringy for my taste.... gave up... But go watch the movie. Different casting, but much much much better imo.

• LOL 1

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes he is... I tried hard watch the drama but too cringy for my taste.... gave up... But go watch the movie. Different casting, but much much much better imo.

I have no idea what you are talking about. The drama is soooooooooooooo good that I was afraid that I would be underwhelmed by the movie and so I didn't watch it. Couple of my friends who watched them also said that it was not up to the drama level. LOL. Yang Yang is such a bae, I wonder why you don't like it. Like Waeeeeeeeeeee?? Hahaha

@triplem Glad to know that you are really enjoying MND. No SLS for me too, the chef guy look like a creep when he smiles. LOL. 

@sushilicious bwahahaha I always thought pip was a boy, what a plot twist. Lol. 

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, kokodus said:

I have no idea what you are talking about. The drama is soooooooooooooo good that I was afraid that I would be underwhelmed by the movie and so I didn't watch it. Couple of my friends who watched them also said that it was not up to the drama level. LOL. Yang Yang is such a bae, I wonder why you don't like it. Like Waeeeeeeeeeee?? Hahaha

:P I didn't say I don't like Yang Yang... He is such eye candy esp.his smiles. But I can't stand the directing as well as acting of most of the cast. It's not natural enough for me, a lot of delayed action and reaction just to show what the character is thinking, sort of like too much spoon-feeding the viewers...?? Not sure if that explained how I feel about it. I know it is a very popular drama, which is why I tried to watch, but some of the scenes are just unwatchable for me that I want to fast forward.

The movie though was much much better. It got me engaged from the very beginning. And I actually clicked on it accidentally, was intending to watch the drama, then realized it is the movie after half way through. I guess the gaming aspect was much more in the movie, whereas in the drama it's more of the courtship of the leads. One more thing I dislike about the drama also is the kissing. Yes, I skip-watched the whole series and went for the OTP scenes. The male lead is good, but I find the female lead is too stiff and hardly responding to his kisses properly. I can tell from the way the guy is always the one tilting his head too much, but the girl is always keeping her head/neck straight -_-

• LOL 1

50 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem wah lookout smtg wrong with ending... yah... 

I think the ending was inevitable but let me know if you really want a spoiler :lol:

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Haha girls look!

@Lawyerh @triplem @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali

hahaha

Why was he stroking his chest while dancing ??? 

MND is quite melodramatic too . I’m so sleepy coz I binge till eps 7 :joy:

breaks some k drama cardinal rules

Spoiler

female lead dates all 3 male leads

female kisses 2nd Male lead 

she also kisses male lead to save him just after she & 2nd male lead kind of reconciled 

:w00t:

Morning sushi !

Edited by Guest

20 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@cenching are u belong to shipping paradise now? :joy::joy::joy:. I havent watched 7-8. Let alone scrutinized BTS lol.

I'll feedback when my " in :heart: " mood back lol.

Absolutely nope!! :joy::joy: I just found it extremely amusing that a KJW, THE KJW got red for a mere kissing and snuggling scenes with a woman....:joy::joy::joy:

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@cenching lol why you summon me in the thread...pretty sure the gates of getting some lion is closed lol and plus bts...i never watch so i have no idea what you talking about lol

Why NOT??? It's not that you haven't been there before....<_<<_<<_<

+2

• LOL 3

Hello.... just passing by to let you guys know that I'm still alive :joy:

Super busy at work :bawling: even during holiday last wed.. I'm too lazy to open my laptop... 

Can't wait to be free from work tomorrow....

TGIF!!!! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hey @lynne22 ! Missed ya. Not watching any dramas at all?

eps 8 of MND done!! @Lawyerh @kokodus @ktcjdrama

Spoiler

Aiyo , so many scenes of her & 2nd male lead . Me not a fan ! Both 2nd leads, I wanna slap them , especially the girl . Beautiful actress but always plays this sort of roles . It’s obvious that OTP subconsciously like each other . Male lead already pretty  obvious where his heart lies . Wedding dress shenanigans was hilarious. 

Edited by Guest

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am gonna start watching So Ji Sub for the first time....Wish me luck!!!

+2

Which drama dear ? I hope it’s Terius. 

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@triplem Lynne be addicted to End Game lol

Yes , she is :D 

4 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oh, My Venus....Any good aside from the visual??? I like Henry though...

+2

I watched only up to ep.12... for some reasons didn't pick it back up. Henry is cute there, fun character.

Why do you choose that one? I think you will enjoy Terius Behind Me better.

• Like 2

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Why do you choose that one? I think you will enjoy Terius Behind Me better.

It just popped up in my Youtube feeds.....:joy: It's seems to be funny.....I will check out Terius then...

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1