Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

It's a good movie, but not the outstanding kind...

I much prefer Be With You (So Ji Sub, Son Ye Jin)

Two of my favourite romance movies has So ji Sub - Always & Be With You . Both gave me a good cry :bawling:

578 correct 

Edited by Guest

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Team add always wins :(

Post more  . As team sub used to win at one time . But now -Team add has many active members 

56 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

SWDBS? @triplem? Is wakiki s2 good?

Strong woman do bong Soon. Not my cup of tea but had a very strong following here on Soompi . 

Waikiki 2 - yes I love it . Season 1 writing slightly stronger but Season 2 is coming together .  My sort of humour but you must view as a sitcom because each couple of eps has its own theme - it’s like American sitcoms - Friends or How I met your Mother ( dunno if you know them since you’re so young :D )  . 

Edited by Guest

OML, @mouse007 Did you see this???? Original Dao Ming Si meeting New Shan Cai. I know you would be screaming right now. Hahahaha.

@Lmangla Nam Joo Hyuk. It's based on real events it seems. Goguryeo era. It's my first hearing that. I only know Goryeo nd Joseon. But it seems it's before that. It's like this..Goguryeo>Silla>Goryeo>Joseon. I'm not sure. Maybe we should ask @stroppyse. You should watch it if you are into war movies like this. It's surprisingly good. Like see even I could finish it. Hahahaha. I didn't even pause or ffd anything, it was nailbitingly good. 

@triplem sorry man, I dont know who he is. Only after you said it now, I realize that he was a cameo. Sigh. Which drama was he in?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Nam Joo Hyuk. It's based on real events it seems. Goguryeo era. It's my first hearing that. I only know Goryeo nd Joseon. But it seems it's before that. It's like this..Goguryeo>Silla>Goryeo>Joseon. I'm not sure. Maybe we should ask @stroppyse. You should watch it if you are into war movies like this. It's surprisingly good. Like see even I could finish it. Hahahaha. I didn't even pause or ffd anything, it was nailbitingly good. 

will check it out then... actually grew up watching lots of war kind of movie classics with my dad. have you seen the great escape? I cried so much as a kid watching....

• Like 3

@sushilicious But rampant also has zombies. Hahaha. I should watch it sometime. Also please tell me you know Friends and How i met your mother. Otherwise even I will feel old. Lol

@Lmangla Ahhh no I haven't watched Great escape. As I said I'm not usually into them. You know Hallmark movies suits me better. Hahahaha. This I watched only because of NJH Oppa. Hahaha. Last night I dreamt about long haired NJH Oppa. Hahahaha

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, kokodus said:

sorry man, I dont know who he is. Only after you said it now, I realize that he was a cameo. Sigh. Which drama was he in?

No dramas that you would have watched. Rebel Thief , Children of A Lesser God . He also does a lot of indie movies . He’s quite underrated so I don’t think he’s well known internationally . 

Just now, Sejabin said:

it should be in the love? Inside the love? In love? Xixiixixixi :love: what will be the exact words? 

kekekek... guess you are happy. did you meet someone?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

it should be in the love? Inside the love? In love? Xixiixixixi :love: what will be the exact words? 

3DD68C6C-30A3-4AB6-85A7-225201C73D42.gif

@Lawyerh :joy::mrgreen:  

@Sejabin 

Spoiler

did u know , how much responsibility ur little brother carry on his shoulders, turning to be handsome & maintaining it . it’s not easy job , there are 100 of girls would be disappointed only in your area , did you think Lee Dong Wook go around his home helping his sister to clean or his sister take him to near Chanel store and buy him this set 

1E2D0965-986D-4009-A174-EC249188F889.jpg

My love to you , love reading post about your little brother, I am youngest of my home so I am the one that annoyed them :joy:

@sushilicious @triplem did you had chance to watch episode with sub , I didn’t had chance still to watch it  :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@sushilicious 

Seems rather long internal discussion :lol::lol::lol:

And.. dont you think it's exciting to have 2 little cute plastic bag liking ur post? Muahahaha 

g2EoFqe.jpg

@Lawyerh  that how twin do , copy what other say :joy: , how come u darker than me in DP , start using night mask sister , remember ur my twin :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I know right :joy: i also just realized.. We're not identical twin lol.... My head speed turn is different too :glasses:

Triplem make it from different angle or slow , that why I can see ur back head :joy:  , 

by the way  what written in the bag , don’t put me in the recycle :yum:

@avondale16 hi , how are u :relaxed: 

@Sejabin 

D46BC2A8-AF96-428E-A33A-4778F7E6F845.gif

• Like 2

@Lawyerh @Ameera Ali Even identical twins a have a small differentiating factor. Like  a mole or something. So yours is head turning speed. You guys so cute when posting one after another on the thread :joy:

@Sejabin Wae??? You no like my hot oppa doing a jiggle ? ahahahaah ...Like @sushilicious said I plan to change my pic soon. I am going for Sister Nun with sexy legs. Nice DP , sushi!

Have no time to gif right now or watch the subbed eps. Just got back from work :D

Edited by Guest