Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007 Aahhhh TYH was great. From the beginning till the end it stayed fluffy, very few dramas are like that. They eventually get depressing because the characters go crazy for no reason at all. Even the break up in the 13th ep was done very well, and it was short too.

@triplem Gotcha. I rarely use gifs for my dp. Haha. One thing is I don't know how to make them, and with all the specifications in soompi, I would rather not have any dp at all. Static pictures are way better imo. LOL. Anyways next time I want to have a gif dp, I'll come to you. Danke. 

@Dhakra what are you talking about??? Triplem's dps have always been great. I really loved her previous one where the guy was walking showing his abs. LOL. Way better than all your crazy hair coloured aegyo girls. Pffffft. 

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Never mind, no one loves it. I LIKE IT! That big bun guy :joy:

:kiss_wink:

Actually I have prepared a series of them...thought I use one each week :D 

udsIQpA.gif

SbJvUSJ.gif

But today Sister Kim was so wild !!! I might just use her :lol:

Anytime @kokodus...my gif services are open to all. 

Doing the gif is not hard but finding a good quality  video is 

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

R u dissing my gif? :skull:..

*grabbing the mic*......Yes! :glasses: (it reminds me of these horrible characters of DBS)

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Danke. 

German? :scream:

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

what are you talking about??? Triplem's dps have always been great. I really loved her previous one where the guy was walking showing his abs. LOL. Way better than all your crazy hair coloured aegyo girls. Pffffft. 

Sigh.....Kokodus....you should not take everything literally. Did you ever heard of the term teasing? You probably missed it during the last......two years.....but @triplem and I sometimes throw a few darts at each other and see what happens. 

And I'M kinda glad you don't like my "Way better than all your crazy hair coloured aegyo girls." :rolleyes: 

SbJvUSJ.gif

@triplem love this one :kiss_wink:

Omg , He calling me to use it , but Miss wild (sister Kim ) even more tempting to use as well  :joy:

@Lawyerh follow my lead we gonna make ourselves as we thinking about best DP to use until team winner( @triplem&  @sushilicious forget about us  :joy: 

Do more DP @triplem make it sexy :mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

t @triplem and I sometimes throw a few darts at each other and see what happens. 

that is true...ahhh we must watch the same drama soon...let's see how  Private Life goes....:D

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Do more DP @triplem make it sexy :mrgreen: 

Don't worry I have not forgotten the plastic bag. :mrgreen:..because it is an old eps...I have to dig through for vids

@kokodus I liked TYH as well. As you know, I watched it primarily because I loved the OTP from Goblin. I didn't have high expectations going in since I knew it was meant to be a light-hearted romcom and I thought it stayed true to that. I also liked the way it resolved conflicts. Overall, I liked it.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

that is true...ahhh we must watch the same drama soon...let's see how  Private Life goes....:D

Private Life? :huh: Which drama was that again? :D We haven't watched a drama together in months.

While looking for the video..ahahaha look what I came across @sushilicious @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama

Spoiler

@Dhakra It is the rom-com with Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young . But you and I share the same opinion about PMY - she can be a hit and miss for me. 

5 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I am using this until @triplem make better one :sweat_smile:

Actually this looks perfect :D 

1 hour ago, triplem said:
2 hours ago, kokodus said:

What the hell??? How can they discriminate between things like this for Mods and common users??? I can't take this. ./flips tables. I want equal rights. LOL. No I'm serious. I want to know the reason why it's like that. Why should only mods have clearer dps?? What is the purpose??? 

It is the only benefit we get for spending hours moderating and cleaning up :joy:

am confused. there is a difference in display pics? it sort of looks the same to me? :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am confused. there is a difference in display pics? it sort of looks the same to me? :sweatingbullets:

Not really much. It looks the same at the  end of the day

Okay @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh you can use the gif ameera has posted ...

A slightly different speed

AIKTJdz.gif

some options for you

yOGhzTQ.gif

Or join my gang :D

2xum7k.gif

+2

48 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Romance Kim Jae wook Park Min Young?

Ahhh......

39 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Dhakra It is the rom-com with Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young . But you and I share the same opinion about PMY - she can be a hit and miss for me. 

....noo. Unless you really put your neck on the line.......and I doubt you will do that. Not for a RomCom, not with your knowledge about my taste and PMY is really not the guaranteed good drama actress.

I need more than just pure romcom. Nothing against a love line, but a drama that relies purely on that....meh