Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

18 hours ago, Lmangla said:

thats true... am just wondering why piggy back is not predominant in dramas in other places....

I am wondering the same . Is it because it looks better when shooting a drama ??

@staygold I love Your House Helper. I need one as well :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 7/9/2018 at 8:39 AM, Lmangla said:

random Q of the day - who do you think kdramas have so much piggybacks? why not carry the girl and show off those muscles? :yum:

You know me well enough that you won't be surprised in my answer and are probably laughing....:lol:  -2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcdKU-2YuPiq3WRQDYCqjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmcCgomS4ycV40jX8jSnkimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-SQqSDQ_oqUQIQjScQ02

Whether Happy...                                                                      Comforting...                                                          Or Sad...

There is something about piggybacks no matter even the age that just feels humbling.  That sense of chivalry not only because of the man showing his effort in carrying a woman for what ever reason.  Even more it's seeing a woman wrap herself mind and body around him.  It's like allowing someone to watch you sleep there is this feeling of total trust & complete sense of release that is given and warmth that is exchanged, received and felt...

Mind you I am a great admirer of MUSCLES!!! Just ask @triplem about me!!! LOL:w00t:

Spoiler

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg20130610203453_8_zps8hpuspyo.jpg&key=0c2c961bed7e5e5d466da6f4cb4f35b44cd.jpg

But I would surly miss those cheek to cheek views and those arms wrapped snugly below and above and it's for those reasons and more that piggybacks are something I love...:heart:

@triplem

Nothing much. Just need to get things out of my system. I'll just come here everytime I nearly exploded. hahaha... Busy today?

2 minutes ago, dotonly said:

@triplem

Nothing much. Just need to get things out of my system. I'll just come here everytime I nearly exploded. hahaha... Busy today?

Oh good to let go some steam . Yes really busy day . Work & home . But finally some me time here :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, staygold said:

@bedifferent I am still watching LOM. They didn't air last week though! I am not feeling Mr. Sunshine. It is not for me. The house helper series is to my taste. 

I totally understand.  I’m attracted to things that blend history and politics into the plot cuz it elevates a drama into something more relatable and grander than mere entertainment.  I don’t know if the genre is for everyone.  

The drama reminds me a lot of Gaksital, timewise just a little before that drama’s time period.  Gaksital was one of the best dramas about the sentiments of the time.  Hoping this is same.

I like House Helper :) 

• Like 4

On 7/8/2018 at 8:11 PM, triplem said:

How’s Fight My Way ? Didn’t think you would watch rom-coms! 

Can reply now finally,

why not? I think the story is good, not spoiled in meaning rom-com.

And the feelings of man lead is quite relatable HAHA. Then Mr. Catch feel so dumb:sweatingbullets:

Thank you for prayers friends. I'm waiting interview call. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2