Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 11/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, triplem said:

I was busy binge watching 20th Century Boy & Girl. I think I hv a new oppa crush . Kim Ji Suk is 37 and he looks yummy . Nice broad shoulders and built . And in 20CB&G he was such a sweet puppy - every girl needs a boyfriend like him . I hv seen him with HSJ on Problematic Men and he’s smart , sweet and funny  in real life . :wub::lol:

His upcoming drama . Look at these abs

first saw this actor in his breakout drama "likeable or not" (also known as I like you thats fine). it was a daily drama that came on kbs world and used to watch it with my mom. it is just a nice sweet addictive drama that had ridiculous ratings (over 40%!!!!!!). haven't seen him in anything after that which was interesting. (they are not my cup of tea dramas). but his new drama sounds like it will be fun...

minus two

• Like 2

@USAFarmgirl Awww that pineapple beanie looks cute. I totally want that. It's ok, my head is small, it will fit right in. Lol. My pineapple boy is very busy these days. The F4 is going to Thailand for an event. The first photo you posted is from today in the airport while going to thailand. I like this below pic. He looks very happy and behind him is his bestie Ceasar Wu. LOL. 

DrdDH9JUUAAd62I?format=jpg

The second photo is from yesterday's stenders event in Beijing. He looks so cute in white but I'm not a fan of stripes. Meh.

DrZoU-OU4AEKf1N?format=jpg

• Like 3

@kokodus It's his playfulness personality that I think comes across so well on screen and off and to me sets him apart from other actors... It's no surprise his fan base is growing...

original.giftumblr_pd0ck1CIpi1xzctfeo1_540.gif

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

First time I disagree with @USAFarmgirl :P 

I'm OK with this because just like beauty...   Someone coming across as sentimental is in the eye of the beholder.  Everyone looks at life, things and even people a little different. I'm good with that LOL:blush: There is no wrong or right actually I won't count this as a disagree just in how you feel and in what I see.

@staygold Been missing you and your wise posts and tips too!  Glad to see you today.

@bairama  Hope your recovering well take care.  Tell @abnoch we are missing him too.

@LSGLMH_88  Thinking of you and your Dad.

@CamelKnight Just because you stopped being a MOD doesn't mean you're allowed to stop being a part of this thread where the heck are you hiding out LOL :lol:  And that goes for @TRaNz too!  Don't even use being lazy as an excuse either LOL...

@triplem  Hope you're feeling better too.

@Sejabin  Still praying for you too:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK_BlQlUvohND5YXPBB2C  My love to everyone else have a great day or night...

@Sejabin  The song you chose today it's words speak and remind us of the truth that LOVE is unstoppable and cannot be contained it's language is universal to people everywhere.  That it can reach places and people we may never see but oh how it allows us to feel...

308 :heart:

@angelangie  You're always working to hard either at work or at home take care of yourself and thankful all is well with you :wub:

So I see that we are still debating on whether @Dhakra is sentimental or not. LOL. Ok ok I started it. First of all I'm a bad judge of a character, and in online forums like this where we don't know each other that personally it's hard to tell what kind of person someone is. Well we do share some personal stuff here though. LOL. Still we have been hanging out in this thread for more than a year, or is it two?? I don't know but for sure it's longer than I imagine. Lol. From what is being said and shared here we have formed our own impressions of what everyone is like. We don't know how correct is that. Anyways like @USAFarmgirl said, I thought he is sentimental. But he is disagreeing, well I guess no one knows him better than himself, and there is his @triplem noona also saying that he is not. LOL. So what is the verdict now?? I don't know maybe we should ask Johnny!!! Hahaha.

I don't know why I'm blabbering too much today. 

@mouse007 You shouldn't expect anything less from a crazy fangirl like me. I've unleashed my stalker tendencies just for him. LOL. 

• LOL 3

You know what, ever since @dotonly said that she is going to help team sub from now on, I have this bad urge to go back to team add. LOL. Maybe I just like to be in the losing team or I got used to it. Because you know the team she is in will definitely win. She is a force to be reckoned with. I think it's more fun if you are against someone like that rather than playing along them. But @USAFarmgirl might kill me. LOL. Well ok she is too kind to do that, but she definitely will feel lonely without me, won't she?? And i've been in this team sub forever and jumping back now will only cause confusion. 

• LOL 3