Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 11/3/2018 at 8:43 AM, Lmangla said:

watched first 2 eps of fluttering hearts and I liked it. felt like a nice warm bowl of instant noodles on a rainy day. nothing complicated but still fun to watch even if it seems so old school. @kokodus @USAFarmgirl ~ think you would enjoy it as it is just fluffy romcom. :D

You might have thought I forgot but I didn't and watched the first 2 episodes and I thought it was charming. I love how it's a bit funny and easy going.  It's so good to see Yoon Eun Hye in a drama again she still has such a cute way about herself that comes across so natural.  I think the OTP's chemistry is warming up and look forward to what's ahead.  By the way nothing old school about romance LOL :lol:and this seems to be relaxing like you mentioned and I could use one like this right about now.  Thanks!

e1e94cabc913466ca4fc05c0c5a7cae7.png?x=b9d68b2b97b6c46e68a617c49ff8de3de.jpg?x=b

Spoiler

@Sejabin   @dotonly   @mouse007    Always good to see you all on here hope you all are having a great week so far.  By the way dotonly did you find a drama yet to watch?  I hope so everyone enjoys having an episode to look forward to.  Sejabin I really like YEH too and have seen all her dramas and to be honest the only one I wasn't to excited about was Marry Him If You Dare.  I know a lot of people liked it sadly I wasn't one of them...  But loved all the rest for sure thinking this one is a winner too!

@kokodus  It's so funny your watching Gilmore Girls I watched that about a month ago and really enjoyed it...

Rory & Jess my favorite...:wub:   Relationships are a part of growing up and yet whether they are good or bad, happy or sad.  Still they are stored within our memories and are forever a part of what makes us who we are...:heart:

Spoiler

Just for you @mouse007

Spoiler

This drama and this scene grabbed my heart and I rewatch my favorite scenes from time to time amazing drama!!!:heart:354

@dotonly  What about Where Stars Land it's a romance but it's so much more real heart awakening stories that surround the main OTP's romance.   it's like having more than one choice and being gifted with not just watching but in a way reflecting inward. Which is good for the soul...

Edited by Guest
add

@USAFarmgirl still watch WSL but i will try not to visit any my to-watch drama threads for some time. Think it would be better to watch without spoiler. Maybe i will get the feels again that way.

@dotonly  I don't blame you I myself love to be surprised and there is nothing better than experiencing something for yourself in not knowing the effect is much greater and I think much better...

Well forgive me for not knowing you were already watching WSL but good choice on your part and one of my favorites right now.  I love both actors who are the OTP really amazing how they each can show so much emotion through just their facial expressions and body language...350

@triplem  Sorry to hear your weren't feeling well bless your heart:bawling:  Food poison is rough thankful you're starting to recover...  Haven't watched 20thC B&G yet but sounds like the view is GREAT LOL:w00t:  No wonder you're feeling better LOL LOL!!!

I have been trying to keep up with Where Stars Land, If Paris Downcast, Daily ( Love To The End ) The Eternal Love 2, Third Charm and 12 Nights... I have some catching up to do but that's normal for me :blush:

Peeked at Ever Night, Fluttering Heart, All Out Of Love,

Want to watch.  Accidentally In Love, My Healing Love, Move Over Fate Get Out Of The Way,

Waiting on Park Shin Hye's Memories Of The Alhambra, Sky Castle, The Story Of Ming

Leaving you with a sweet OST from If Paris Downcast Chinese Drama under followed and over looked but is such a gem...