Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Well I would never want to stop you from following your own heart  @kokodus you pineapple head you.  That is If you can deal with breaking my heart in two and placing it in the depths of despair than follow your own heart to Add.  Don't worry about me...

giphy.gif  I can't even subtract:bawling:

@kokodusAround two years, yes. I know that because it all started with Fairy and now is the timed when Fairy aired two years ago. 

Johnny knows nothing. All he knows that I am his source for food supply and a hand he can lick or lean onto. 

But I haven't seen you write so much in a long time.

@triplemI also have no clue, why they think that. I really curious to read why they think that. Maybe they can convince me about my own behavior. Sometimes you need an extra pair of eyes to see your own flaws. 

can actually see why @kokodus and @USAFarmgirl would think @Dhakra is sentimental but I can also see why @triplem and dhakra would disagree. as for reasons, I got nada! hahahahha... just a feel. :sweatingbullets: will think more on why I am in the middle and get back... :D

EDIT: figured it out! hahaha..... so I agree with triplem that dhakra isn't typically sentimental but I also agree with kokodus and usafarmgirl's impressions that he is. why? so I can understand why kokodus would assume that dhakra's choice to keep a phone for 6 years sounds rather sentimental when it was probably a simple practical/pragmatic choice -- it isn't broke, why fix it? kind of scene. kekekek...

but that said, there have been moments when dhakra has displayed that he can be quite sentimental about certain things. remember a post that he shared -- was it fairy? -- where he talked about what the drama meant to him. so not typically sentimental does not mean one cannot be sentimental or feel deeply about certain things. sometimes those of us who are nonchalant tend to feel a bit too much about certain things and that can really surprise people. at least that's how I am and I think many personalities that start with I (introverted) in the MBTI scale are like that? 

• LOL 2

So I haven't come here for a few days, and there's an interesting convo happening here......... 

Can I jump in? Looking back to last year.. I don't think @Dhakra is sentimental, altho I think sometimes he overthink things.... (please don't be mad for me saying this) LOL....

@angelangie Hi there!!!!!! Jia you with your work. It's been hectic with mine too... 

@kokodus don't quit the subtract team T_T 

TGIF! 

tenor.gif

• Like 2