Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@TRaNz Hi There!!!!

@USAFarmgirl Ahhh those good old days.... I still remember the amount of coffee I drank the next day... ahahhahahaa... looking back... everyone were kinda awesome to be able to pull it off if I say so myself..... love kiss leaf

Cheers for @USAFarmgirl@kokodus and @Dhakra  speaker phone leaf

Anyway... it's Saturday.... have a nice sat night guys..  :wub: 

• Like 2

@TRaNz  It's about time you checked in and one post a month just won't due heck you go to McDonald's more than that.  LOL:lol:  I miss the train, I miss Taylor and I miss the adds and their winning video that use to drive me crazy because it happened so often.  Little did I know how much joy I got from all of that.  Not to mention beauty tips, food advise and pictures and by the way how is your Car?  LOL

If  you don't stop in more than once and stop being a lurker.  I might just be forced to write a song about you :naughty: LOL If Taylor can do it so can I....

@lynne22  Yes those were some amazing days Big Boss and late nights and we didn't win but we submitted and that in itself was truly a victory...  

@Sejabin  Don't ever feel bad or worry for this thread is always a place you can ask about anything that's what makes it so amazing and there are always those willing to help when and if they can. :heart: -2