Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Today is a great day to be on this thread it feels like everyone is waiting to share I am laughing to myself and soaking up everyone's posts this is the feeling I have been missing and dang it feels so good.   Listening to these two kokodus & Dhakra  makes me smile.  How can you not when they get together it's fireworks and what better way to experience a celebration...

giphy.gif

Actually it's the people that are here that are the true lights that bring me back .... 

All of you have your own unique light thankful for that.   Like these two who give new meaning to teasing and yet there is such caring under all of that LOL :ph34r: 412

@kokodus & @Dhakra

How come I've not watched any animes as a child??? Hmmm too bad. I'll make up for it now. LOL. 

LOL @USAFarmgirl Can you believe that he is using a phone for 6 years now?? I really can't....I know he is a little bit sentimental and all that...but it still is strange. LOL. There definitely is a huge generation gap between us.

• LOL 2

@LmanglaFrom your description the drama sounds a lot like "Mother" with Lee Bo Young. Which is probably my fav drama of 2018 so far. Did you watch that? I also liked it because the doc from Fairy had a role.

@USAFarmgirlSometimes I wonder if you read too much into our caring. :D 

But it is known that I'm a victim of specific words, as soon as I read the right words, I have a song in mind and can't get it out of my head. So it comes, that your words reminded me of a song, that will follow me this day.

@kokodusGosh lil sis, can you stop talking about it like I was using an ancient device from the distant past? :D I just never had the thought of buying something new that still works and isn't too shabby. 

And I'm not sentimental when it comes down to physical stuff! 

Okay, maybe Kpop albums, but that is a total different story and in my defense, I recently had an amazing picture I posted on IG which went nuts! And before you say anything, yes the IG app worked perfectly fine on my ancient phone. :P 

@Dhakra  My bad....  What I meant by caring towards you and @kokodus is the family kind.  Friends...You can tease your brother or sister even get upset and disagree  but when push comes to shove and someone else should attack or hurt that person like a flash you will have their back.  Wow now I am going to look like an emotional  nut case.  Like some of my family and friends already believe who do proudly judge my being on Soompi or even the web in stating friends or caring can't really be possible and I must be lacking in my real world in wasting my life and time...

I don't feel as if I owe them the satisfaction of defending myself or my feelings so in silence I continue to follow my own heart and believe that what's not possible or natural to them is not only possible but real to me... 

Subtract 2

+2

@USAFarmgirlHaha, no. I knew what you meant. :joy: But lil sis is not the kind who would worry about anything I do, she is, after all, pretty much like a real little sister. 

Following yourself was always the thing I respected you the most for. I guess this is one of the main reasons why you got the farming princess title.

9 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I just know that dhakra is sentimental (from what kokodus type) ..

Haha, don't believe @kokodus I have no clue what she means by saying that I'm sentimental. I'm melancholic and always see the worst, I tend to be a dreamer aswell. But sentimental? I don't know.

43 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

But sentimental? I don't know. 

Well I do....  Trust me you are, so admit it and just get over the fact that we know it too LOL:w00t:

Hated to add since @Sejabin already reacted to my post but have to go and don't want to double post.  Sejabin I had to say this before leaving.   That just your words about what is a dreamer were perfect.  You are romantic and sentimental and your words and posts prove it beautifully.  You don't need to want to be like anyone else when just being you is enough....:heart:

50 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

I just know that you are a melancholic and a dreamer too :) btw what is a dreamer? People who tend to dream and live not in the reality or people who tend to see things as if in a dreamland and able to visualize it into Reality?

People that live in a world of "if's" and "maybe's", who see the future brighter than it might actually be. I'm very realistic about the present, too realistic that is well for me probably. Some even might say I'm too harsh on the present. 

50 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Well I do....  Trust me you are so admit it and just get over the fact that we know it LOL:w00t:

:huh: :huh::blink::blink: I am confused. I'm able to read the words you are using....but I don't get it. :D 

9 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Wow now I am going to look like an emotional  nut case.  Like some of my family and friends already believe who do proudly judge my being on Soompi or even the web in stating friends or caring can't really be possible and I must be lacking in my real world in wasting my life and time...

I don't feel as if I owe them the satisfaction of defending myself or my feelings so in silence I continue to follow my own heart and believe that what's not possible or natural to them is not only possible but real to me... 

I can understand because I used to think the concept of online friendships as weird till I joined soompi. it took me a while to understand the dynamics of how and why it happens. and there is actual research on these topics which I remember reading a while back. basically, we are actually an old fashioned hobby club but we are online. and just as hobby clubs predominantly chat mostly about their interest, so do we. but over time, we get to know each other and friendships can form. it is the same dynamic that happens in real world hobby clubs as well. the gist of that research article is that these online forums can be beneficial on a personal level provided that it is not the only thing the person does. (like become a recluse).....

sometimes, we ourselves don't know how much people we actually have in our lives. I work from home and I am living in a city I didn't grow up in or work. so I thought my circle has become so small. plus, as you get older, it feels like the circle shrinks even more. but after my dad passed away last month, I was surprised to see friends come to support us. our circle was large and warm enough.

so if people ask, just tell them that it is an online hobby club and yes, you do have a real life. I found that people are able to understand the simple concept of an online hobby club and don't think of it as weird.

• Like 1