Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Congrats @mouse007 on your 1,000 post and hang in there at work too!  It's a lot worrying about your children and dealing with everything else as well.  Life is often so fast paced that it's hard when your plate is so full and your heart is somewhere else with two children who are blessed to have a Mom like you...

Don't look now @Dhakra I think your posts prove my point that you are sentimental about scenes in dramas, about songs and when it comes to friends...

Some here are new but you can back read our thread and find all the ways Dhakra has been opinionated sometimes but sentimental too within our past.  It's been an amazing two years that some of us have been here together.  I have a ton of memories and am thankful for those here who gave more than I ever thought possible.  So much more...

Justice @triplem

I bring forth my evidence your HONOR....:wub:

Sentimental in the dictionary says dealing with feelings of tenderness, sadness, or nostalgia...

When looking back I could write so much but one of the most tender expressions and a true sentimental gift given freely.  Is still within my memories and among them is a video that Dhakra made to cheer up Catch who was one of our own.  When she was struggling in the hospital for her life.  He stepped out in faith and in his making a video for her he allowed her to see who he really was and in trying to make her laugh at a time when she really needed it.  It meant more to her than my words can express.  More than he will ever know.  He allowed her to see his face, hear his voice and share his thoughts in giving her the thing she needed most HOPE...  Knowing him I don't even want to think about how many times he thought about what to say, what to do and worried about how it would come across... 

Something he shared about toys having a special reminder and Lego's not to long ago most of you remember that right?  Because things, songs, dramas are linked to his thoughts and feelings of appreciation and memories...  Mind you he doesn't make a big deal about it nor are his feelings up in lights but it doesn't mean it's not there or that it's not true...

The reason I call him and a few others Knights, is because at some point they were that in my eyes.  He rescued me during a contest here on Soompi once that @lynne22  @kokodus and some others the DOTS team were a part of and I am sure they remember.  It's a long story but trust me it happened and I will never forget it...LOL:scream:  Bless his heart and either will he...

Well your Honor Triplem... My deepest respects and yet please know It's hard to place ones thoughts of a person in a box when others may not see or know everything I have seen and know to be true.  How can I make you see what is real to me? 

-2:heart:

Edited by Guest
correction of course :{

@USAFarmgirlI kinda like reading all this stuff. :smirk: Sidenote, that video for catch still exists, I was never able to take it down. But a moment ago I opened it and it has quite a few views. When I substract myself and the people that were in that private group back then, she must have watched it about 10-15 times. 

But still, I wouldn't call my actions "sentimental". I just do what I think is right to do, and cheering someone up with little effort is just a piece of cake. So I wouldn't call stuff like that me being sentimental. 

I would rather count @Lmangla pov as me being sentimental when talking about certain songs or movie scenes. The episode of Fairy with JH floating on the water, or the episode of Manhole with him being dead and seeing the world around him, the song "Secret Love Song" from Yoohyeon of Dreamcatcher. These kind of things probably make me sentimental.