Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

nighto! i'm going to watch some documentaries.. and take a few shots of whiskey..!

@BlackLotus1025 jinro grapefruit is nice as well, but flavored soju needs to be super chilled to be nice.. else, the overly sweetness hits u hard when it's not cold anymore.

i mix original flavor makgeolli with kyoho grape calpis concentrate on hot weather.. it's a good thirst quencher.

Noted. Haha! I'll probably be asking you and the rest once I've chosen a date to try it. Haha. Probably not on weekdays since I have some class to attend to. Haha. Makgeolli was in every drama I've watched so far. Vincenzo, which is the latest drama I've been following, also has makgeolli; and it is used as an important scene maker. Haha.

Oh no, @Thong Thin! I think I've failed to follow you in sleeping. Haha. Good night! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@LmanglaMy mom has this fruit enzyme drink (bottled) made by her friend.   It is sweet when fresh and after several days / weeks, become alcoholic.   So it's like rice wine, right?   This one has higher alcohol content too than wine too?  
I like it when it's freshly made and delivered to us - she uses dragon fruit.

fruit based drinks are supposed to have less alcohol content. so alcohol is basically sugar and ethanol. however, depending on how you ferment, the fruit sugar level, some do pack a punch. thats why you can't assume that sweet desert cocktails (which are combo of fruit juice + some alcohol + ice cream etc) are not strong. some of them can be very strong. so it depends how you make the wine at home and also that particular batch. in general, rice based wines (so actual rice is used to ferment) are supposed to pack more punch because of the chemical composition of rice. most alcohol labels will tell you how strong there is. more ethanol, stronger the alcohol - they call it "proof" and is written as "x %"; (it can also be called ABV) so the higher the number, the stronger it is...

SAKETIMES_Infographics_abv_v1.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why suddenly @Lmanglahas become the booze teacher here? What is going on? I know its weekend and all but still......hahaha.

bwaahahaha.. some chingus were talking about different drinks. I just got inspired to talk about the science side. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

summing up numbers to add and subtract

@joccu @partyon @Lmangla

@Abs_ triggered @Sleepy Owl @Jillia

@larus @Min2206 @Thong Thin

@mirmz @cenching @pompyavi

@4evrkdrama @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @Wuzetian @Sarang21

@strongtower @BlackLotus1025 @Gretule :D

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Only-for-you.gif

Spoiler

original.gif

april raindrops

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

fruit based drinks are supposed to have less alcohol content. so alcohol is basically sugar and ethanol. however, depending on how you ferment, the fruit sugar level, some do pack a punch. thats why you can't assume that sweet desert cocktails (which are combo of fruit juice + some alcohol + ice cream etc) are not strong. some of them can be very strong. so it depends how you make the wine at home and also that particular batch. in general, rice based wines (so actual rice is used to ferment) are supposed to pack more punch because of the chemical composition of rice. most alcohol labels will tell you how strong there is. more ethanol, stronger the alcohol - they call it "proof" and is written as "x %"; (it can also be called ABV) so the higher the number, the stronger it is...

No wonder I get tipsy sometimes, drinking that home-made  enzyme.    Thank you so much, teacher! 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Why suddenly @Lmanglahas become the booze teacher here? What is going on? I know its weekend and all but still......hahaha.

@kokodus  you make me laughed so loud with your comment, my father gave me a LOOK !  hahahhahahha!

umm, where is @Sleepy Owl and @partyon ?

@joccu  That's Chow Yuen Fatt , very famous actor from Hong Kong.  He is good.  I can call him Ahjussi Oppa.  Hehe! 

Hello  @twinkle_little_star @mirmz @MayanEcho

White beautiful roses. | Beautiful rose flowers, Beautiful flowers, Flowers

362 C

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sweetie, I am celebrating Easter. Eating chocolate eggs and drinking champagne....

How are you? :kiss_wink:

Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to you @partyon unnie.  

Chocolate eggs - nice!  
Why Easter egg chocolate tastes better than regular bars, according to an  expert - Mirror Online

... and champagne !  

I am about to crawl to my pillow soon .  Am good, thank you.

How to Grow Lily of the Valley, a Fragrant Shade-Lover | Gardener's Path

5 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Do you guys have high alcohol or wine tolerance?

No, but I like wine. It is the only alchol I drink. Maybe a little beer from time to time. I don`t drink much. One glass is enough for me. :D

48 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am about to crawl to my pillow soon .  Am good, thank you.

Good night!

You posted a picture with lily of the valley flowers. They have a very strong scent. :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Hello, @kokodus

@joccu and @Lmangla  Did you drink last night/yesterday? Haha!

@Thong Thin Are you up already? Did you get some/enough sleep?

@MayanEcho Happy weekend to you, too! 

@twinkle_little_star Have a great weekend, too! 

@Min2206, @sadthe1st Hello to you two!

@partyon Happy Easter to you! Two more days here before it's Easter Sunday. 

@larus Wow! You can drink like them as well. Haha. Do you like sweet alcohol or bitter ones? By the way, I heard your top oppa (KR) got married today? Is that true? 

@Wuzetian Hello! 

Happy weekend to you guys! Hope you're all having a good one so far. :heart3:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, larus said:

No, but I like wine. It is the only alchol I drink. Maybe a little beer from time to time. I don`t drink much. One glass is enough for me. :D

You posted a picture with lily of the valley flowers. They have a very strong scent. :love:

Hello @larus  I posted so many white flowers but I do not know all of them, just few.  Thanks for telling me the name of the flowers.  Good to learn.

:heartxoxo:

Good morning @Wuzetian  @Thong Thin @sadthe1st @MayanEcho @BlackLotus1025 @mirmz

Tea for you allAlbina Welsh's Page – Welcome To Steampunk

Finding The Best Coding Easter Eggs