Add and Subtract Game

Admin

56 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

oh wait, PSH is from future.

yups.. seems like those from future travelling to present with a mission.

46 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Only doned with Ep 1...will continue tonight Ep 2.

I have not seen any of CSW drama, but he looks promising.

I lol at the duct tape scene & too much cabin scenes makes my head go spinning as well.

That's where the barf bag comes handy :joy:

i haven't seen CSW drama too, but my friend likes him from Stranger. well, at least we get to see PSH fight in ep2.. and she is not the typical futuristic superhero cos she gets punched and injured as well.

that cockpit scene was hilarious lol and repairing the short circuit fault in 3.5mins

ronald mcdonald lol GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

Spoiler

but i dun quite get it..

was there supposed to be a romance line between the FL and ML??

and it's still too early to determine if Control Bureau is the bad guys or the Broker.. i like Sung Dong Il's acting.. whenever i see him in any recent dramas, i get reminded of him in a Priest attire from HP1 hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 5

32 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

that cockpit scene was hilarious lol and repairing the short circuit fault in 3.5mins

I can write about a essay on that as how bad it was. But the lack of simple things made it look crappy. Co-pilot not contacting the control tower is the simple thing but it stands out. And the whole 3.5 minute exaggeration wasn't necessary. I wonder why such a serious scene was downplayed as comedy. 

Some of the scenes transition were very cliche in both ep 1 and ep2. At the start of ep 1 when PSH was being followed by a drone and then she suddenly was on the top of a train and where/why did the drone vanish??

Similarly in ep 2 also there are some scenes 

Spoiler

How did Tae Sul get a DNA from ashes? 

And then the gun shooting scene. How could not they land a single shot????

Just because you changed the genre from scifi to myster fantasy, it doesn't give you a free pass to show anything. 

I feel the writers didn't research enough or lack experience. Hope the upcoming episodes will be better. I will directly watch after episode 6. Work is keeping me busy enough, don't wanna nitpick anymore. 

Ok guys ranting over..

+2

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

+2

CxRU.gif

@pompyavi you were right on the co-pilot, he did not even call Control tower and just

holding on to the steering tight and panic.

Looks like this pilot did not passed his test and how on earth he gets his license to fly.

@sadthe1st when CSW pulled out that piece of circuit looking for a magnet, the co-pilot was like...

we are doom and you still wanna look for a magnet !

home-alone-macaulay-culkin-kevin-mccalli

Hello @Lmangla

Getting ready for work ?

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Hey there Chingus 

66589145.jpg

@sadthe1st Chingu, I was shocked how they didn't censor the finger she showed and realized, "Ah, its NF, thank god" :joy:

@pompyavi, @sadthe1st Chingus, I was too lazy to check it again yesterday, but did the cockpit scene really last 3.5 mins long? Like he had said he needs to do it in 3.5 mins or else it won't work and did he do it in that time, or did his time increase since the altitude decreased? 

But that scene although funny had many flaws, like pompyavi sibling said, how come the co-pilot dude didn't control center was a big question for me. I mean in such situations, the co-pilot trying to do and not being able to do it increases the tension in the scene and happens in all movies like this. But in reality it is something that actually happens and must have been shown. They need to contact the control center as it is the thumb rule. 

PSH's casually sitting at the top of the train scene too, there was a drone which suddenly disappeared, and at least one person from those guys pursuing her must have thought she is on the top when they didn't find her inside. I mean they just suddenly jumped over to another scene from what I remember and it didn't make sense to me how she could get away from there. 

20 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

I feel the writers didn't research enough or lack experience. Hope the upcoming episodes will be better. I will directly watch after episode 6. Work is keeping me busy enough, don't wanna nitpick anymore. 

Could be Chingu, I am yet to watch final 15-20 mins of second episode. Let's see how it will be. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

21 minutes ago, pompyavi said:

Hello chingus... I will try to meet you guys in evening.. gotta go... work is calling me...

Have a nice day all of you..

+2

See you later this evening.

Hello @Sleepy Owl

I have not watch Ep 2 yet, no comment of the finger thing :joy:

Well, is obvious there are flaws from Ep 1 which is not realistic at all as mentioned by @sadthe1st @pompyavi

and you.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Hey there @Lmangla  :Pandabulous:

Hopefully you will find a job soon :kisslevel:

@Thong Thin well, although that was kind of a big mistake by the showrunners (the airplane crash one), but overall I found the episode fine. Since they went from sci-fi to fantasy, I already knew there will certain things (not the previous airplane plot hole), but the coming ones, which will just happen and they will not really explain how it happened. The showrunners just went for the convenient way where they could just do anything without explaining it much scientifically. Still, seems an interesting drama and I liked it so far. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

25 minutes ago, joccu said:

Hello @joccu @Sleepy Owl

Coffee for you both
Image result for coffee gif

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Thong Thin ~ am job hunting. my freelance projects dried up during the pandemic... :sweatingbullets:

Image result for hope you find a job soon

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, pompyavi said:

At the start of ep 1 when PSH was being followed by a drone

that drone was from Alice.. it went to wrong time dimension and did a U-turn back to 2050

Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

sorry i just had to type that Alice joke hahahaha no offense!!

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

when CSW pulled out that piece of circuit looking for a magnet, the co-pilot was like...

we are doom and you still wanna look for a magnet !

best is, no further short circuit to the whole thing.. hahahaha the bunches of wires remind me of cisco data center!

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

but did the cockpit scene really last 3.5 mins long?

not the scene but he mentioned to keep it at 3.5mins and remind him at 30secs interval.. and he still had time to facetime call with his business partner, and made a verbal will.. wow.. it's probably a typo.. must have been 35mins!

hi @Lmangla coffee for u first! and then good luck with job hunting too!

hi @joccu

gilmore girls coffee GIF

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4