[Upcoming Movie 2025] Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint - 전지적 독자 시점 - Lee Min Ho, Ahn Hyo Seop, Jisoo, Nana, - Premieres 2025

CarolynH

OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT

No official poster

Genre:  Action! Adventure! Fantasy!

An adaption of Sing N Song's web novel, Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint 

Director:  Kim Byung Woo

Production Company:

Synopsis:  Dokja was an average office worker whose sole interest was reading his favorite web novel 'Three Ways to Survive the Apocalypse.' But when the novel suddenly becomes reality, he is the only person who knows how the world will end. Armed with this realization, Dokja uses his understanding to change the course of the story, and the world, as he knows it. (webtoons.com)

Cast: 

Ahn Hyo Seop as Kim Dok ja

Lee Min ho as Yoo Jung hyuk

1. All general forum rules apply.  Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.  

2. Do not bypass the swear filter.  Using *, ! or other symbols in place of a letter is unacceptable.     

3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.  Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.    

4. Do not quote pictures or long posts.   Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well.   Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.       

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).  Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.      

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations and share non-related content.  If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.      

Hello all,

My first time creating a thread, so please be kind :heart:

I'm open to suggestions.  I'm not techie, but I'll try my best to add content.  I'll be adding more content as information is released.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks @CarolynH for creating this thread! :)

I actually am following the webtoon right now but I haven’t read the web novel yet. Super curious to see how they’ll do with this adaptation because the web novel has so many chapters and the webtoon is still ongoing right now and not even done yet!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Except coffee truck, there's also food truck (buffet). And several boxes of different snacks were sent to Minho.

Thanks for the clarification.  I know the producer used the word food, but all I saw in the picture looked like coffee/hot drinks.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...