Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Actress Yoon Eun-hype participates in 'Basic For Girls' campaign

Celeb / Yonhap News  / 2021-10-08 14:55:36

p1065592547789952_713_thum.PNG

This captured photo, shows actress Yoon Eun-hye demonstrating the process of making DIY cotton pads on YouTube. (PHOTO NOT FOR SALE) (Yonhap)

SEOUL, Oct. 8 (Yonhap) -- Actress Yoon Eun-hye has participated in the "Basic For Girls" campaign organized by humanitarian aid and development NGO, World Vision.

"Basic For Girls" is a campaign to mark the International Day of the Girl as well as to protect basic rights and health of young girls.

Yoon demonstrated the process of making DIY (Do It Yourself) cotton pads on her YouTube channel and emphasized the importance of menstrual hygiene for girls in Africa.

The entire proceeds from the "Basic For Girls" campaign will be used to supply cotton pads for girls in Kenya, Zambia, and Tanzania and to install safe toilet stalls.

(END)

(C) Yonhap News Agency. All Rights Reserved

• Like 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Hello chingus! :waves:

Would you like for the Event Organizers to put up a poll on this thread about the lovely Yoon Eun Hye? :kiss_wink: Please let us know if you have any specific questions you'd like for us to include.

Your friendly neighborhood EOs,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

She's been quiet, hasn't she? I thought it was legal issues. 

• Blob 2

I voted. I watched Yoon Eun Hye in three dramas so far. I will watch Coffee Prince soon when I will have more time.  I voted `It is her choice if she doesn`t want to appear in dramas` but I hope it is her choice. I hope she is still getting drama offers. I want to see her in a new drama but I hope she will come back with a good project. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1