Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

‘Princess Hours’ Star Yoon Eun Hye Says She Wishes to Have Children

BY Shai Collins Jun 25, 2021 02:00 AM EDT

In her recent YouTube vlog, Yoon Eun Hye had an interactive content in which she answered unique questions sent by her fans. She talked about her eyesight, daily routine, her future plans to have kids, and more.

Yoon Eun Hye Answers Fans' Questions in Latest Vlog

On June 24, in her previous vlog titled "Get to know about Eunhye!!," the Korean star answered various 100 questions from fans.

The video started with Yoon Eun Hye quickly answering simple questions while inside the service car going on her scheduled work.

A fan asked about her eyesight, and Yoon Eun Hye responded, "When I was 20, I had my Lasik surgery. And it's already been 10 years from now."

The "Lie To Me" actress looked gorgeous with her dress. She brightly welcomed the people inside the room. It was a private event for a famous brand, and she spent time doing promotional videos.

After the event, Yoon Eun Hye came back and answered more questions. In regard to her current routine before going to bed, the celebrity shared, "Before going to bed, I pray, wash my face, put on my skin care, set an alarm on my phone and check the number of hits of Eunhye vlog." 

She added that the first thing she does in the morning is stretching.

Yoon Eun Hye Loves Music, Wants to Learn How to Play Guitar

Yoon Eun Hye also picked her wrist as her favorite part of her body.

The "Coffee Prince" actress then confessed that she wants to learn how to play the guitar. She narrated, "I want to learn again. I used to play piano when I was young, and went to different competitions, but now I don't know how to play the piano anymore."

She also thinks that electric guitar is very cool and confessed she can express more of herself by playing music.

Before the vlog ends, Yoon Eun Hye revealed that she likes to spend time talking to people the most, saying, "If I know someone, I trust that person too much and quickly open myself to that person."

Then, a question took Yoon Eun Hye's attention, which was regarding her plans to have children. The actress then confessed her wish to have kids, saying, "Originally, it was my dream to have twins, but when I think about it, it really seems difficult. I wish to have a daughter, or a son and a daughter."

Have you watched the latest YouTube vlog of Yoon Eun Hye? What can you say about it? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

For more K-Drama, K-Movie, and celebrity news and updates, keep your tabs open here at Kdramastars.

Cr: Kdramastars

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

I'm still crazy about this woman until today. Talk about real fan. Kekeke. Hurm i really wish that YEH would be on screen again. A drama like Penthouse,Mine, or something like Once Again a family drama. I really miss her on screen. She didn't have decent project starting Marry Him If You Dare. I hope that she won't lose interest to act again. 

Who do u guys like for her next male lead?

I'd love to watch her with Lee Jun Ki or Kim Nam Gil

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

EVENT: Goong (Princess Hours) re-watch party!

a5d5ebd93f924de99933c88b17a246db.jpeg?x=

Chingus, join us for a Goong re-watch event starting on Monday August 2.

This is one of those classic dramas that contributed to the first Hallyu Wave and shot Ju Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye & Song Ji Hyo to fame.

It doesn't matter if you have already watched it or if you are watching it for the first time, everyone is welcome to join! :kiss_wink:

All EOs will be watching it too. Do join us!

Your Event Organizers,

@confusedheart326 @agenth @Sleepy Owl @Lmangla @partyon

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...